Before you search your soul

No...I am saying that searching your soul to be able to react to what is happening in the world, requires that you be able to know the truth of what is going on in the world.

Like when your president tells you one side of half a story...and then asks you to search your soul.."what is you gonna do"?

No...I am saying that searching your soul to be able to react to what is happening in the world, requires that you be able to know the truth of what is going on in the world.

Knowing the truth means you must have first-person experience with what it is you want to know.

Otherwise, you have to wait to see how things actually unfold and the final result.

Mark Twain warned not to believe everything you hear and only half of what you see.

I suspect Obama as a young man had far more discriminatory experiences than he conveyed in his speech. In some places biracial people are held in more disdain than full-blooded people of a specific race.

Last edited:
It's that "seeing how things actually unfold" that becomes the problem. At times it helps to know someone who by virtue of his position, has access to the truth.

Like when your president tells you one side of half a story...and then asks you to search your soul.."what is you gonna do"?

Totally ignore the mother fucker as I tend to think all career politicians are career liars and tend to tale them as seriously as I do south park Characters.

Forum List

Back