Before & after project

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
While I've been absent, this is what I've been doing.
First is the before & after. It is a Kent circa 1960.

The orange one I'm soon to finish; and also 2 mahogany toms to match; dark green with sparkles. It will be a jazz kit but Musicman's 3rd drum set.

I have a 26" bass awaiting my attention. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• $76_1_b.JPG
    $76_1_b.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 92
  • $10-04 013 (2).jpg
    $10-04 013 (2).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 79
gop_jeff said:
So are you just redoing the finish, or are you doing woodwork also?
Yes, Jeff, I'm doing ALL the work. Well, that's noe entirely true. Musicman will pick one up as he walks thru the rooms and says, "Oh, I can't wait. These are going to sound sooo good".

3 drum kits... I bet that takes up a lot of room!
Between that & the guitars, amps, speakers, & other paraphernalia, I look like I could open up a music store.

Joz said:
Yes, Jeff, I'm doing ALL the work. Well, that's noe entirely true. <b>Musicman will pick one up as he walks thru the rooms and says, "Oh, I can't wait.</b> These are going to sound sooo good".

Between that & the guitars, amps, speakers, & other paraphernalia, I look like I could open up a music store.

That's awfully helpful.. Are you compensating him for his efforts? :cof:

Joz said:
Yes, Jeff, I'm doing ALL the work. Well, that's noe entirely true. Musicman will pick one up as he walks thru the rooms and says, "Oh, I can't wait. These are going to sound sooo good".

Very cool! I'm working on my mini-music store right now... as soon as the IRS gets me my money, I'll be a happy guy!

Shattered said:
That's awfully helpful.. Are you compensating him for his efforts? :cof:
Probably more than he deserves. :happy2:

gop_jeff said:
... as soon as the IRS gets me my money,......
HOW did you manage this?
The IRS seems to make sure I don't have to worry about being filthy rich.

Forum List

Back