Beer

pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg

Probably the worst beer I ever drank was called Buckhorn. Back in college (70's) we got it for maybe 50 cents/six pack.

Worst beer I ever drank was in the late 80's...I bought a six pack of Olympia beer...their slogan was something like "It's the water". :eusa_sick:

Last edited:
Probably the worst beer I ever drank was called Buckhorn. Back in college (70's) we got it for maybe 50 cents/six pack.

Worst beer I ever drank was in the late 80's...I bought a six pack of Olympia beer...their slogan was something like "It's the water". :eusa_sick:

I searched the web to see if Olympia beer was still in business...

...and it turns out Olympia Brewing Co. produced both Olympia AND Buckhorn beer. :lol:

Well.... I am fortunate to live in a little slice of Heaven in PA that has one of the top 10 brew pubs in America... voted by some beer magazine that I don't know.... I do know this.

Their Pilsner(they have two that are seasonal) a standard one called Noble Pils, and a Organic one called... ummm.. Organic pils. They are both the best beers I've ever had... I also like Paulaner's Pilsner.

Their IPA is real good too... although they sometimes have some crazy ass versions of it, like Hop Nouveau, that is too hoppy for me.

their Scottish red is real good, and so are their stouts, but the stouts and browns... I'm not so big on. here's a link...

Page Title

As for general over the counter beer? I like Labbatt's Blue pretty well... I also like Stella. American? Sierra Nevada. Cheap? Coors Extra Gold, and the aforementioned Labbatt's($20/30).

God bless it. :cool:

Any particular favorite types or brands? I'm pretty much all over the map. I haven't drank the cheaper, mass-produced stuff (Bud Miller etc) in a long time as IMO it sucks, but I'm also no trend whore or sheeple putz who drinks something because it's popular or considered "cool" to drink. Often I'll get the best avail or what appeals at the grocery store out of convenience.

I live about 5 miles from Stoudt's brewery. Love me their APA and double IPA. :beer:

I'm not much of a beer drinker....don't really enjoy the taste, but odd enough I do like the smell of beer breath and sucking on a beer soaked tongue.:dunno:

OMG Sherry, I thought I was the only one ~Lmao~
I don't like the taste of beer myself, don't like to drink it at all....but now I do enjoy kissing a gent who has just drank an icy cold brew....weird shit

Oh Wow, my kind of kinky ladies.

it is probably the bottle shape and the glass color that is very unappealing to me.

Well your from Germany right? so your probably used to way better beer than what we get here, I like malt liquors because they are a strong beer and easy on the wallet.

i am from germany. i tasted some great beers in the US. i am not saying that your examples could not surprise me regarding taste. but judging by the pics, i am not getting thirsty. and that is a surprise, considering we are posting about beer here.

it is probably the bottle shape and the glass color that is very unappealing to me.

Well your from Germany right? so your probably used to way better beer than what we get here, I like malt liquors because they are a strong beer and easy on the wallet.

i am from germany. i tasted some great beers in the US. i am not saying that your examples could not surprise me regarding taste. but judging by the pics, i am not getting thirsty. and that is a surprise, considering we are posting about beer here.

Sorry.:redface:

I HATE Coors, Corona, Bud, Guiness Black, Milwaukees Best, Labatts Blue, Little Kings and Colt.

What I DO like are anything Goose Island, most all Sam Adams, Flat Tire and Guiness.

eGod bless it. :cool:

Any particular favorite types or brands? I'm pretty much all over the map. I haven't drank the cheaper, mass-produced stuff (Bud Miller etc) in a long time as IMO it sucks, but I'm also no trend whore or sheeple putz who drinks something because it's popular or considered "cool" to drink. Often I'll get the best avail or what appeals at the grocery store out of convenience.

Kokanee...it's a northwest beer from British Columbia

$Kokanee_Glacier_Beer[1].jpg

eGod bless it. :cool:

Kokanee...it's a northwest beer from British Columbia

View attachment 14731

Looks tasty.

Forum List

Back