Beer

I'm not much of a beer drinker....don't really enjoy the taste, but odd enough I do like the smell of beer breath and sucking on a beer soaked tongue.:dunno:

I'm not much of a beer drinker....don't really enjoy the taste, but odd enough I do like the smell of beer breath and sucking on a beer soaked tongue.:dunno:

OMG Sherry, I thought I was the only one ~Lmao~
I don't like the taste of beer myself, don't like to drink it at all....but now I do enjoy kissing a gent who has just drank an icy cold brew....weird shit :lol:

I prefer a nice cool mixed drink- pina coladas, long island iced teas......or a Ruby Relaxer :)

My fav's Coopers Ale,Hahn,Swan all Australian,Stella Belgium,All German Beers,Taddy Dark Ale,Bass,Tennants Milk Stout O this is too hard I could go on for months......note we drink our Beer cold in Ausland...theliq:cool:and the worst beer was in the old East Germany....it was almost undrinkable at 26% proof!!!!!!!!I kid not.
God bless it. :cool:

Any particular favorite types or brands? I'm pretty much all over the map. I haven't drank the cheaper, mass-produced stuff (Bud Miller etc) in a long time as IMO it sucks, but I'm also no trend whore or sheeple putz who drinks something because it's popular or considered "cool" to drink. Often I'll get the best avail or what appeals at the grocery store out of convenience.

Last edited:
There is no excuse for bad beer.

Actually there's only one but it's a good one: budget. Personally I'd rather go without than drink bad beer, but I have the luxury of that choice. Others do not.

colt_45.jpg

dsc053121.jpg

Steel_reserve.jpg

olde+english+40.jpg

Earthquake.jpg

You trying to enforce stereotypes :lol:

Actually, Ive done some damage with a good Mickeys or three....:cheers2:

Sam Adams and Miller Lite for me... A Guinness every once in a while is awesome too :beer:

God bless it. :cool:

Any particular favorite types or brands? I'm pretty much all over the map. I haven't drank the cheaper, mass-produced stuff (Bud Miller etc) in a long time as IMO it sucks, but I'm also no trend whore or sheeple putz who drinks something because it's popular or considered "cool" to drink. Often I'll get the best avail or what appeals at the grocery store out of convenience.

Pilsner Urquell is perhaps my favorite all time beer.

If course I like some beers more in the summer than in the winter.

I like IPA's quite a bit, too.

Me too. Tend to go for lighter beers in summer.

As a changeup once in awhile I do, but I have to be in the mood for it. These people who drink it to call attention to themselves annoy the #@$% out of me.

Me too. Tend to go for lighter beers in summer.

As a changeup once in awhile I do, but I have to be in the mood for it. These people who drink it to call attention to themselves annoy the #@$% out of me.

Just out of curiosity, would #@$%....stand for fuck, shit or piss?? ~LoL~

Forum List

Back