Beer battered bacon wrapped hot dogs with cheese

Yikes, the picture of the final product looked like a bloody turd!

Which is probably what happens after you eat one of those things. :shock:

Yikes, the picture of the final product looked like a bloody turd!

Which is probably what happens after you eat one of those things. :shock:

Granted, I do not like hot dogs. I do not like Cheez Whiz. These are not tempting. :eusa_naughty:

Everybody needs a bit of guilty pleasure comfort food once in awhile. I really love hot dogs and cheese wrapped in Pillsbury crescent rolls.

I love the caption when he is holding the pork hot-dog wrapped in bacon and deep fried: "I am the world's worst Jew." I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

These look beyond foul...and I think that a "Wiz With" That is, a Philly Cheese Steak from Pat's with onions and cheese wiz is about as close to perfection after a ballgame as you can get!

Holy Buckets....Wheeeew.

I thought when a buddy of mine introduced me to peanut butter & bacon sandwiches was an eye opener...

On a camping trip he bought like a 5 pound box of bacon cuts..(pretty much all fat)..and showed me his great idea...

Never again....

I suppose if a guy just ate one with real cheese..he might be able to walk away...

I love a BLT...and it's been awhile since I had a braut over the campfire...

What the hell...I'll eat one..but please have a little potato salad on the side..I don't think beer alone could delute those bad boys....hahahaha..:)

Thanks for the recipe..:)

Creek

Forum List

Back