The Dependable BLT

Creek_George

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Minnesota In A Cabin
BLT stands for bacon,lettuce..and tomato sandwich...(smile).

Today..I bought some grocery smoked bacon...So dam good it was...So little fat one could almost burn the bacon on a low heat..So kept turning it as it cooked...

Toasted some bakery fresh wheat bread...Then a little "I can't believe it's not butter"..on each piece....Then the most crucial part..The layer of Miracle Whip...

Carefuly layer starting with the bacon..then the lettuce..then lay the tomatos on....Take the extra minute to make sure you layer it right..It will truely make your experience the ever more delicious & enjoyable.

Gently press down the sandwich..and cut in half.

The BLT...:)

This will be a lost tradition in the years to come..Kids today don't eat lettuce..or tomato.

Creek

BLT stands for bacon,lettuce..and tomato sandwich...(smile).

Today..I bought some grocery smoked bacon...So dam good it was...So little fat one could almost burn the bacon on a low heat..So kept turning it as it cooked...

Toasted some bakery fresh wheat bread...Then a little "I can't believe it's not butter"..on each piece....Then the most crucial part..The layer of Miracle Whip...

Carefuly layer starting with the bacon..then the lettuce..then lay the tomatos on....Take the extra minute to make sure you layer it right..It will truely make your experience the ever more delicious & enjoyable.

Gently press down the sandwich..and cut in half.

The BLT...:)

This will be a lost tradition in the years to come..Kids today don't eat lettuce..or tomato.

Creek

Get rid of the goofy bread, dump that all on a salad, and you're good to go. :D

Ooooh ~~ (softly)....(smile).

I can't argue that would not be good too.....(smile)...I would listen to you..and odds are bend to your wishes..I would not even question myself...:)

But if I..or any other went out of our way...to toast the wheat bread...Then you must eat the BLT..how it was prepared...K?...I will have a salad bar in front of you....and a deep fryer for the rest of the folk...(smile).

Creek

My oven is broken....(sad)...Bread is not goofy...it keeps my belly full..When it's not full of beer...(giggle).

I know..I know....I gota start watching it.....OK..I said it..:)

Bread is not goofy..you silly...(smile)...:)

Unless you are pointing at my tummy.....I'm gona keep eating it...so there..:)

Creek

Forum List

Back