Been lurking here for a while,

Dirk the Daring

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2009
thought it was about time to properly introduce myself. I've introduced myself to several specific posters, and, even made a post earlier this evening, but decided it was time for a formal introduction.

Now, where is that 'Amanda' girl.... :eusa_whistle:

thought it was about time to properly introduce myself. I've introduced myself to several specific posters, and, even made a post earlier this evening, but decided it was time for a formal introduction.

I'm sure she'll be delighted that a lurker is looking for her. :eusa_whistle:

Aww, sorry, it was just a joke I assure you. Now I feel bad.... :(

no worries---there are lots of assholes here--welcome

rushchair4.jpg

Eric Stratton....Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

S'OK. I was joking too. Amanda is quite capable of looking after herself.

She hasn't been around much lately... people were giving her a hard time.

Welcome to the board though.

Amanda?
boo hoo hoo!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha...........:lol:

Amanda?
boo hoo hoo!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha...........:lol:

Aww, I'm wishing now I had never made that comment. :( And perhaps "lurking" WAS a bad word choice, "studying" would have been more to the point; I now know you guys, but you don't know a think about me! :cool:

But srsly, thank you for the kind words everyone. Much appreciated.

Forum List

Back