Beehives in Texas attacked, set on fire, killing half a million bees

and as already pointed out and i think that it is true . These 'domesticated; honey bees were 'imported' hundreds of years ago to the USA and the USA got along just fine without them up to that Importation SSDD and other whiners .

How has the diversity of the flora in the US changed over the past 200 years?

some kids would also incinerate Spiders and ANTS with a magnifying glass SSDD . And as i said , with this featured incident in the OP . The whole only problem is the destruction of Private Property by vandals . Now , both of ya , get yerselves down to KROGERS and buy as much cabbage , lettuce , onions , kale , watermelon and cantalope as your credit card can stand and as much as your cars can carry SSDD and OldLady .

No...I am afraid that you are wrong...defacement or destruction of private property is rightly called vandalism...senseless killing of something that you don't intend to eat is something else entirely...like I said, children do it in an attempt to provide an illusion of control and power for themselves...most people grow out of this sort of thinking and while they may understand the behavior, they don't try to defend it.

Defending senseless behavior is yet another aberration...you get more interesting the more you talk...

as has been pointed out to YOU , and if trues bees were imported into the USA by 'euros' and everything from corn , beans , squash and other plants were growing fine for the 'indians' that were here before the 'euros' OldLady .

Guess you never seriously looked into how "fine" those other plants were doing for the native americans...they were constantly raiding each other's settlements for food because they weren't very good at domesticating crops and the hunter gatherer lifestyle is very difficult...which explains why europeans didn't find thriving cities when they got here. Natives lived as they did because they spent most of their time just trying to acquire enough food to live...they didn't develop thriving societies not because they didn't want them..but because they were still living in the stone age scrounging hand to mouth for survival.

as has been pointed out to YOU , and if trues bees were imported into the USA by 'euros' and everything from corn , beans , squash and other plants were growing fine for the 'indians' that were here before the 'euros' OldLady .

Guess you never seriously looked into how "fine" those other plants were doing for the native americans...they were constantly raiding each other's settlements for food because they weren't very good at domesticating crops and the hunter gatherer lifestyle is very difficult...which explains why europeans didn't find thriving cities when they got here. Natives lived as they did because they spent most of their time just trying to acquire enough food to live...they didn't develop thriving societies not because they didn't want them..but because they were still living in the stone age scrounging hand to mouth for survival.
-------------------------------------- i'm happy that the 'indians' didn't develop thriving societies . If they had they mighta developed the GUN and a big enough 'indian ' society and then kicked some 'euro' azz SSDD .

and as already pointed out and i think that it is true . These 'domesticated; honey bees were 'imported' hundreds of years ago to the USA and the USA got along just fine without them up to that Importation SSDD and other whiners .

------------------------------------ don't care , i just posted an article talking about the arrival of the 'honey bee' in the USA . And there were NO Honey Bees before the arrival of 'euros' SSDD .

------------------------------------- i'm smelling a Topic Change but its cool . Change topics if you like and lets get some conversation going as ALL the Bee's in the OP are long dead and gone SSDD . [feck those Bee's] SSDD !!.

------------------------------------ don't care , i just posted an article talking about the arrival of the 'honey bee' in the USA . And there were NO Honey Bees before the arrival of 'euros' SSDD .

There were not a lot of things before the europeans arrived, like computers, phones, ect.

So somebody can smash and set fire to all your devices, and defend their actions by using the same excuse.

Bees are legally classified as livestock in az. (not wild bees of course)
property.

And as i say , 10 times in this thread , the only problem or CRIME i see in the OP is Destruction of PRIVATE PROPERTY Ozro .

Of course you don't...if you actually examined the topic, you might find out how wrong you are...and you can't have that, can you?

And as i say , 10 times in this thread , the only problem or CRIME i see in the OP is Destruction of PRIVATE PROPERTY Ozro .

It is still interesting that you don't see a problem with senseless killing...and that you even classify it as fun. Deviancy is always fascinating.

When Bee lives matter more than Human lives.
Half a million bees pollinate millions of vegetables. If you took away all the bees, the human race would have no vegetables, which are our source of B vitamins without which we would not be able to function. Go to school and learn something. Then, get a life that benefits other people. :cranky:
That actually is not true. There are other pollinators in the world.

I'm into bees and it does a disservice to our cause -- I'm starting My own apiary -- to spread this information.

It would suck if the bees disappeared, but our agriculture would be set back only slightly.

I hope whoever did this gets to spend a few hours locked in a room of angry hornets.

REPEAT , But these domesticated and IMPORTED Honeybees deaths and slaughter is no Big Deal , Except for the Destruction of Private Property Guys and Girls . [repeat]
A huge loss of income for the apiary. It IS a big deal.

a little BEE info and i think that Pollinating Honey Bee's were imported into the USA in 1622 --- They were also imported for their 'honey' production SSDD .

beehives-Texas-sbs.jpg

What kind of sickos would do such a thing?

They not only provide the Nectar of the Gods but keep the environment healthy and productive by pollinating plants.

They say it’ll be hard to track down the perps but with a $6k award in the works, someone somewhere will shoot off their mouths.

The beehives were discovered on Saturday morning scattered across the bee yard, the Brazoria County Beekeepers Association (BCBA) wrote on Facebook. Several hives appeared ashen-black and one brood frame floated in the water nearby with bees still caring for the eggs.

It’s bad enough to think in today’s world this would happen but dumping them over and then setting fire to them is beyond comprehension,” the BCBA said in the post.

More of the sad story @ Beehives in Texas attacked, set on fire, killing half a million bees, officials say
That's like a terrorist attack. Bees are crucial to pollinating our crops. Without them, nothing would bear fruit and we would all starve. Bees are already dying off, possibly because of pesticides, possibly because of being moved from state to state to do their magic work.

Hopefully this was an attack by a competitor or someone with a personal grudge against the owner. I would hate to think that it is anything more sinister.
Please stop spreading this disinformation. Bees are useful and provide value to our lives and the world in general. We will NOT STARVE if the honey bee died off.

We do, however; need to continue to propagate their numbers and manage them as we would any animal husbandry.

REPEAT , But these domesticated and IMPORTED Honeybees deaths and slaughter is no Big Deal , Except for the Destruction of Private Property Guys and Girls . [repeat]
A huge loss of income for the apiary. It IS a big deal.
--------------------------------------- PERSONAL loss of money for the OWNER and i suppose that he had insurance eh Darkwind .

Last edited:
And what did the 'indians' have as alternatives pollinators to the 'euro' honeybee . --- Alternative to Honey Bees --- just a little bit of education eh .

Indians lived for the most part, on the verge of starvation...the domestication of bees to serve our purpose while doing what bees do is one of the major advances in food production. You think it was a bad idea to import one of the major advances in food production to US shores.

It is endlessly fascinating to watch someone who exhibits deviant behavior try to justify said behavior. My interest isn't in the bees, my interest is in the mindset of the sort of person who does this sort of thing...and especially one who believes it to be "fun".

Forum List

Back