42 million tires set on fire in the Middle East. Nothing from that Greta hypocrite who flies around the world. ITS COW FARTS!!!! AND AMERICA!!!!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I can’t have a combustion engine but we still sell everything in plastic lmfao but my car is the problem.

Yeap, cow farts are the problem. Not these 42 million tires set on fire in the middle of the Middle East desert 🏜.

Not those tires or mass pollution committed by India, Pakistan or China. No no no.

Their Greta goddess never brings them up. ONLY THE WEST, SPECIFICALLY AMERICA!!!!!

I can’t have a combustion engine but we still sell everything in plastic lmfao but my car is the problem.

Yeap, cow farts are the problem. Not these 42 million tires set on fire in the middle of the Middle East desert 🏜.

Not those tires or mass pollution committed by India, Pakistan or China. No no no.

Their Greta goddess never brings them up. ONLY THE WEST, SPECIFICALLY AMERICA!!!!!

can we drop her in the middle of that?

the canadian fires spewed more global warming than we could ever have

So, where was your tart greta?

Mine?

It was more than two years ago that your pathetic tart aoc blamed cow farts.

How about 42 million tires? Ohhhh, are they not Israel or America and so therefore perfectly innocent cause brown people don't know any better?

It was a case of arson. Again, what did you expect her to say?

All of those tires could have been shredded up and used to make roads or playground matting, but instead they burn them.
It's like they want to relive the Iraqi invasion again.

Yeah, that's why the fire dept came and put it out. Does everything have to be a conspiracy to you?
The real question is everything a conspiracy you do not like? Stop with the stock answers and say something with substance. I do not expect that to happen.

The real question is everything a conspiracy you do not like? Stop with the stock answers and say something with substance. I do not expect that to happen.

I'm quoting the facts with links to those facts.

What do you expect her to say about an arson case?

All of those tires could have been shredded up and used to make roads or playground matting, but instead they burn them.
It's like they want to relive the Iraqi invasion again.
This fire was in Kuwait in 2021. The fire in 2012 lasted 3 days. Kuwait made a good business out of important old tyres from other countries. That was banned in 2001.

So these are old stockpiles of tyres there are set on fire by arsonists.

So yes, after 2001, tyres are shredded.

They're not kidding about bugs,15 minute cities , and reducing the world's autos to 400 million ..thiers like 1.2 to 1.5 billion on the road now...they're insane

Only political science majors and fat black activist lesbians will have cars

Not really they'll be lined up against the wall by their own

Forum List

Back