Beck, Open book test.

Watch tonight and by the numbers, show where he is lying distorting or idiotic.
I will be posting the video of the entire show tonight.
Watch it live and be ready to call the time on the video and provide your evidence.
This is an open book test.

Starting at the beginning:

• Beck quotes Thomas Jefferson, who would turn over in his grave if he knew Beck was quoting him to protect a Corporate Oligarchist agenda. Jefferson hated corporations, and thought they were one of the most evil entities in existence.
  • What "might" be happening in Washington. Providing an out for himself just in case any of his data or implications are complete BS. How convenient.
  • Why is only Glenn Beck saying these things, and no-one else? Because he's insane.
  • What does Beck have to gain? Ratings, ratings, ratings. As FoxNews viewers love to point out, the crazier he gets, the more his ratings go up.
  • America is "Burning down to the ground", "Unreasonable Times"? ... Hyperbole used to create an atmopshpere of urgency.
  • "Nobody's even reading the bill." - is there some data to back up this insane claim? Beck shows a statement by one member of congress, certainly not a general statement.
  • Beck claims that Obama's camp claims it's supporters are "Grass Roots" while claiming opposing points of view are "Astroturf". Amusingly enough, this is exactly what FoxNews has been doing, in reverse for nearly a decade now. He then goes on to say that opponents of Obama are the "Regular Americans", implying that Obama supporters are not.
  • Beck asks "who's writing the bills" as if there is some secret "illuminati-like" organization telling congress what to do.
  • "Czars" are a post that was started during the Reagan administration. Beck acts like they're an Obama idea.
  • Beck implies that Global Warming doesn't exist or if it does, there's nothing we can do about it.
  • Beck says specifically "People used to say we can spend ourselves out of debt, it was true then, but not now".
    This one is really hypocritical. He's stating that it was OK to spend when Republicans were in office, but when Democrats are in office, it's not.

He then moves on to debt.

This is interesting, because almost all the debt he mentions happened under Republican administrations. All the interest on the debt is due to Republican administrations.

He talks about projected Obama debt as if it's all happening this year, and then makes the outrageous claim that interest on the debt so far is 300 Trillion dollars.

This is where I stopped watching, I will continue now. (cont)

(cont)

Beck keeps stating the numbers on the board are "conservative" without showing any proof of either their accuracy or any projected inaccuracies that would back up the "conservative" claim. And one again he doesn't mention that almost all of the existing debt happened during Republican administrations.

Medicare Fraud $38 Trillion? Us Budget deficit 1 Quadrillion Dollars? Where does he get ANY of these figures? From that random "expert" he brought in?

"The Goal of producing this debt is to make the government more powerful than anything else". That is the stated "motivation". "To push out corporations and make the American people solely dependent on the government". "To Push out the other branches of government", "If you look at the Czars... they are diminishing the powers of Congress".

WHAT? WTF are they talking about? How does one even lead to the other?

So basically, the conclusion drawn, by Beck's "Expert" is that debt is being amassed by the federal government, so that Obama's executive branch can turn the country into a totalitarian state.

I've never heard such a load of crap in my life.

Notice how Beck allows the "Expert" to tell us this "conclusion" so that he can technically remain blameless?

Last edited:
The expert finishes with:

"If we diminish the power of Corporate America, if we diminish the power of Free Markets, this will all happen".

How telling.

"America, do not allow any piece of legislation to pass." Beck's own words.

Interesting turn of phrase. Beck hopes to delay any legislation until the next election cycle, when he hopes Republicans will have a larger presence.

The next part is just ridiculous.

Beck clearly states that the current Obama administration is attempting to follow a plan put forward by two radical marxists in the sixties, to turn the US into a marxist state through bankrupting the economy.

So, first it's totalitarianism, now it's marxism, with no evidence to connect the dots at all so far, except for wild accusations and the barest minimum of trumped up cause and effect connection.

Honestly, I can't watch any more right now. I'm thoroughly disgusted.

Beck is clearly a paranoid schizophrenic.

Please a transcript guys.

Sorry, I figured a transcript had already been provided at some point, I was just responding to the OP.

Oh, and by their own admission, FoxNews transcripts are almost always editied and redacted after showtime. Just saying.

And I'd like to say this about his conclusions about debt...

WHO HOLDS THE DEBT, AND THUS HOLDS THE POWER PROVIDED BY HOLDING SAID DEBT?

I'll give you a hint Glenn, it's not the Obama administration.

Last edited:
Please a transcript guys.

Sorry, I figured a transcript had already been provided at some point, I was just responding to the OP.

Oh, and by their own admission, FoxNews transcripts are almost always editied and redacted after showtime. Just saying.

And I'd like to say this about his conclusions about debt...

I'll give you a hint Glenn, it's not the Obama administration.

You mean it's the other communists....? :eusa_shhh:

[

So Mr. Obama is putting our collective future in the care of President Jintao?

Priceless :lol:

How can you still support this President???

Beck sure does have all the lib's peg on tonight show. I loved the "Beatles" song "Revolution" being brought out by them. Isn't it the progressives that hold John Lennon out as their poster boy? I mean on another board there were threads upon threads hailing him as such. Not sure about this board though.

But when you want money
for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right
Ah

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
Don't you know it's gonna be all right

I also loved how he posted up all his favorite Beck Bash words...LMAO

ahh i never watch talking heads.

Obama is a talking head
He's also a bobble head: :lol:

obama%20bobble.jpg

Who is Van Jones?

Who is Mark Loyd?

Liberals answer those two questions first, and then try to be honest with yourselves and post your findings here.

It would be much appreciated if you would simply be as open minded and as honest as you claim to be :doubt:

We will be more than civil with you, if you are honest, and stop with the name calling. The hyperbole is getting old and quite dry.

Please do you and your future a favor, and ask yourselves the tough questions

Maybe the 12 step program would help you to get off the obamacidal ways

Watch tonight and by the numbers, show where he is lying distorting or idiotic.
I will be posting the video of the entire show tonight.
Watch it live and be ready to call the time on the video and provide your evidence.
This is an open book test.

Starting at the beginning:

• Beck quotes Thomas Jefferson, who would turn over in his grave if he knew Beck was quoting him to protect a Corporate Oligarchist agenda. Jefferson hated corporations, and thought they were one of the most evil entities in existence.
  • What "might" be happening in Washington. Providing an out for himself just in case any of his data or implications are complete BS. How convenient.
  • Why is only Glenn Beck saying these things, and no-one else? Because he's insane.
  • What does Beck have to gain? Ratings, ratings, ratings. As FoxNews viewers love to point out, the crazier he gets, the more his ratings go up.
  • America is "Burning down to the ground", "Unreasonable Times"? ... Hyperbole used to create an atmopshpere of urgency.
  • "Nobody's even reading the bill." - is there some data to back up this insane claim? Beck shows a statement by one member of congress, certainly not a general statement.
  • Beck claims that Obama's camp claims it's supporters are "Grass Roots" while claiming opposing points of view are "Astroturf". Amusingly enough, this is exactly what FoxNews has been doing, in reverse for nearly a decade now. He then goes on to say that opponents of Obama are the "Regular Americans", implying that Obama supporters are not.
  • Beck asks "who's writing the bills" as if there is some secret "illuminati-like" organization telling congress what to do.
  • "Czars" are a post that was started during the Reagan administration. Beck acts like they're an Obama idea.
  • Beck implies that Global Warming doesn't exist or if it does, there's nothing we can do about it.
  • Beck says specifically "People used to say we can spend ourselves out of debt, it was true then, but not now".
    This one is really hypocritical. He's stating that it was OK to spend when Republicans were in office, but when Democrats are in office, it's not.

He then moves on to debt.

This is interesting, because almost all the debt he mentions happened under Republican administrations. All the interest on the debt is due to Republican administrations.

He talks about projected Obama debt as if it's all happening this year, and then makes the outrageous claim that interest on the debt so far is 300 Trillion dollars.

This is where I stopped watching, I will continue now. (cont)
The rules are you make note of the specific time on the video.
Your posts will be ignore until you post with the required information.
A list of things you find annoying about beck does not suffice
Prove he is lying and I m talking about lying about something of substantive, not making a joke about something .

Last edited:
Ok I watched the "Oligarhy" clip. That was just pretty lame all around. Can't really debate it except his word game didn't work out.......because Oligarhy is not a word, and all the words he uses to try to make a point were just random BS.

Then I watched the Americorps segment. The Heritage Foundation guy said next to nothing, he was trying to be scary and posit that having people do things in a community setting is scary. The other guy was just outright out of his fucking mind, talking about the Fedajin and taking people out in a critical window..........:cuckoo:

I was in the Civil Air Patrol which is a whole lot scarier than Meals on Wheels, and that's a civilian defense type of thing that handles real disasters and plane crashes inter alia and we wore actual Air Force uniforms omgz~~!!!!!

It might be useful to have these sorts of organizations to do things like help people in hurricanes, mudslides, forest fires and floods and earthquakes and urban renewal and visiting old people and yada yada, it's not that scary at all.

I think Beck is a total fucking wackjob. And if you listen to him on a regular basis, then ya'll must be too.

The various 'lefties' on the broad have answered the initial challenge and yet the wingnuts can only do ad hominems and ask you to listen again and again. It is a hoped for indoctrination by repetition. They are so naive they feel hidden in Beck's stupidity is some truth, not because there is a truth there, but because they don't like Obama so they see the imaginary. It is similar to those who still think 911 was an inside job. You simply can't convince a person who thinks a bogeyman is in the closet is not, even if you open the door.

The curious thing about this paranoia on the right is that they didn't see it in the last administration. When Bush said, "Imagine those 19 hijackers with other weapons, and other plans, this time armed by Saddam Hussein. It would take just one vial, one canister, one crate slipped into this country to bring a day of horror like none we have ever known...." they didn't raise any questions - they followed and obeyed. But do you notice in Bush's words the same insanity Beck uses, imagination. Beck will always qualify his paranoid stupidity, but he will say it just to place fear in the minds of the impressible.

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise." Adolf Hitler

Forum List

Back