Because Black People don't know how to follow instructions.

they sure are stupid
if a cop has a pistol pointed at me and gives instructions, I would certainly follow them
the blacks sure do not know how to follow SIMPLE instructions like :
''get down''
''drop the weapon''
''raise your hands''
etc
examples:
Asterling
KScott
RKing
etc
/—-/ When I was a kid, my dad said when an officer stops you you say Yes Sir, do whatever he says then take it up with the judge.
1. MB friend admitted they did not follow the cop's SIMPLE instructions to sensibly/safely get out of the street
2. then he attacked the cop
!!!
and the blacks go crazy????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STUPID
yes--this/they are STUPID

/——-/ FYI
E4959D82-A18B-453B-9CA6-580D79696758.png

Because they've been suckered by Democrats for over a half century.
Right. Minorities are just dying to belong to the party of the KKK and the Aryan nation and the alt white.

Look at what the GOP leadership does to their own ignorant base. Who wants to be part of that? You got to be at least mildly t@rded.

I love the way Republicans start bringing up all these anecdotal little stories about black people they heard about. When we know that most every school shooter and people are going to church and committing massacres and bombers are all white Republicans.

Well, according to Democrats, black people aren't smart enough to get an I.D. so maybe there's something to that.
/---/ And democRATs said Florida democRAT voters were too stupid to use the butterfly ballot they designed themselves.
iu
Please tell me that's not a real ballot

Why do you want me to lie to you? Are you a liberal that can only deal with reality when someone lies to you?

I voted using that same ballot in 2000.

Right. Minorities are just dying to belong to the party of the KKK and the Aryan nation and the alt white.

Look at what the GOP leadership does to their own ignorant base. Who wants to be part of that? You got to be at least mildly t@rded.
the dems/minorities are dumbasses
protesting when a cop justifiably shoots a jackass criminal!! they are pro-criminal--DUMBASSES
Look at what the DEM leadership does to their own ignorant base.

protesting when a cop justifiably shoots a jackass criminal!! they are pro-criminal--DUMBASSES
I know right, taking away their healthcare, tax cuts for billionaires, taking school lunches from poor children?
Oh wait. That would be the Republicans, oops, never mind.

I know right, taking away their healthcare, tax cuts for billionaires, taking school lunches from poor children?
no one is taking healthcare away
this is the same shit like ''Trump is hitler''
END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''
FK the POOR children!
IT'S THE PARENTS' RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THEIR LUNCH--not me or you

/----/ Trouble is Spanky, none of that happened.

Trump just said Stacey Abrams is unqualified.

She graduated from Spelman College.

Graduated for Yale.

Started a couple of corporations. She never went bankrupt.

She also worked with Republicans on the state's biggest-ever public-transportation funding package.

She did it all on her own without money from Trump's DADDY TRUMP.

So is she unqualified because she is black or because she is a woman? Or both?

So what is it?

Is Stacey Abrams unqualified because she's black or because she's a woman?

Or is it both?

What did Trump mean?

FK the POOR children!
And yet, I suspect you are against a woman's rights. Am I correct? If they suffer, fk 'em, it's their fault?

What about tax cuts for billionaires. They live in this country. They are able to pay for Republican Politicians. They deserve every single cent they can squeeze out of this country, right?

What about the elderly? Fk them too?

Abrams has openly discussed her money troubles before. And financial disclosure forms revealed last month that she owes $50,000 in back taxes and holds $170,000 in credit card and student loan debt.

That is personal debt, and she is an attorney.

So what is it?

Is Stacey Abrams unqualified because she's black or because she's a woman?

Or is it both?

What did Trump mean?

FK the POOR children!
And yet, I suspect you are against a woman's rights. Am I correct? If they suffer, fk 'em, it's their fault?

What about tax cuts for billionaires. They live in this country. They are able to pay for Republican Politicians. They deserve every single cent they can squeeze out of this country, right?

What about the elderly? Fk them too?
women's rights???!! wtf does that have to do about any of this?????

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Hello, Deanrd.

When writing about "Black people" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

I look forward to reading your intelligent reply.

Peace.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg

Forum List

Back