Because AntiFa's Cause is Just....

...if you are a Republican, conservative, libertarian or want to hold a "Freedom of Speech" rally, with no particular agenda.
Sucks for you, bitch
Your violence won't help you win elections.
If being a fascist wins you elections, then maybe it's time for violence instead of elections

Is that a threat against the elected government?
Would that stiffen up your nipples?

BlackFlag talks tough on an anonymous internet forum, but he'd beg for mercy if he ever got arrested.

a fascist would beat me, so i would beat a fascist if i could, i wouldnt regret it i would smash his skull he would do the same to me.

you complain just because you are afraid of them. a fascist would beat me, so i would beat a fascist if i could, i wouldnt regret it i would smash his skull he would do the same to me.

BlackFlag talks tough on an anonymous internet forum, but he'd beg for mercy if he ever got arrested.
Would you like that, fascist?
What makes you think I am a fascist?
Oh, you don't want me arrested? How gracious of you :rolleyes:
By calling me a fascist, you really proved my point that you're calling everyone you disagree with a fascist to justify your violent terrorist actions.

Would you like that, fascist?
What makes you think I am a fascist?
Oh, you don't want me arrested? How gracious of you :rolleyes:
By calling me a fascist, you really proved my point that you're calling everyone you disagree with a fascist to justify your violent terrorist actions.
Oh okay :itsok:

Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to someone in a nursing home fighting off dementia
itsok.gif

a fascist would beat me, so i would beat a fascist if i could, i wouldnt regret it i would smash his skull he would do the same to me.
Then you are both idiots, but you are more of an idiot because you are admitting it on an internet forum.

The Democrats think we've forgotten that they were the white supremacists and Ku Klux Klan.

The Democrats think we've forgotten that they were the white supremacists and Ku Klux Klan.
But you seem to have no problem taking up the white supremacist, KKK mantle now that it's been decades since the Democrat's abandoned it.

Forum List

Back