Beaver attacks Cumming man

Reminds me of an old headline from my neck of the woods.
"Fertile man dies in Climax" both towns are near by Fargo on the MN side of the river.

Make it look like an accident. :)
Beaver.jpg

There's a f****** beaver that damns up the pond at back, which helps flood my yard.

I'd like to shoot it but the candy-ass environmentalists all start whining.

Don't tell them.

:eusa_eh:

I'd have to sit out there and wait for the beaver to show itself. A gun discharging on a Tuesday afternoon in the suburbs may attract a bit of attention.

There's a f****** beaver that damns up the pond at back, which helps flood my yard.

Don't tell them.

I'd have to sit out there and wait for the beaver to show itself. A gun discharging on a Tuesday afternoon in the suburbs may attract a bit of attention.

Try trapping it?

Don't all of you canucks go around trapping animals and making fur caps out of them anyway?

Don't tell them.

Try trapping it?

Don't all of you canucks go around trapping animals and making fur caps out of them anyway?

Yeah, I too thought it was like, a Canadian Law that all males over the age of 18 must know how to trap a beaver or club a seal, make a cap while drinking a case of Molsen, play hockey well enough to beat an average American Junior College, and gather on campus to protest Sarah Palin.

Last edited:

Don't tell them.

Go buy a crossbow or a compound bow. Arrows are silent.

Try trapping it?

Yeah, I too thought it was like, a Canadian Law that all males over the age of 18 must know how to trap a beaver or club a seal, make a cap while drinking a case on Molsen, play hockey well enough to beat an average American Junior College, and gather on campus to protest Sarah Palin.

canadian-hoser44312491782830610.jpeg

Don't tell them.

Try trapping it?

That water rodent is our national symbol. You can get your citizenship stripped just for dissing that animal!

Try trapping it?

That water rodent is our national symbol. You can get your citizenship stripped just for dissing that animal!

I thought as long as you made a cap out of it, all was forgiven? Or am I confused on that Canadian legal statute?

When I saw the title I thought the thread was gonna be some kind of joke...Beaver attacks Cumming man?

And it immediately reminded me of:

Q: What's the definition of a pussy?

A: A small furry animal that eats faces.

When I saw the title I thought the thread was gonna be some kind of joke...Beaver attacks Cumming man?

And it immediately reminded me of:

Q: What's the definition of a pussy?

A: A small furry animal that eats faces.

WdqiG.jpg

Forum List

Back