Beautiful Homes - Interiors and Exteriors

f12b3a0b50636916613a631fd0ec1509.jpg

View attachment 141208

I like federal style. Balanced, a calm hug.

Wonder if it comes with the federal smell to? Not bad, not good just there, and I agree, there is something oddly warm and comforting about the style. Weird.

not a fan. looks too cold and proper. I want my home to be comfy and welcoming.

Never thought of it as cold, more like sterile and neutral. Not uncomfortable. I guess standards would.be a good way to put it?

View attachment 141208

Wonder if it comes with the federal smell to? Not bad, not good just there, and I agree, there is something oddly warm and comforting about the style. Weird.

Never thought of it as cold, more like sterile and neutral. Not uncomfortable. I guess standards would.be a good way to put it?

Nothing at all wrong with it. It's just a room I look at and it seems unwelcoming (to me) - I would not want to sit there - looks like a museum ... but if I grew up in a home like that, maybe I would think otherwise...

View attachment 141208

Nothing at all wrong with it. It's just a room I look at and it seems unwelcoming (to me) - I would not want to sit there - looks like a museum ... but if I grew up in a home like that, maybe I would think otherwise...

Na I get what you mean. It's a "not lived in " place. Better for passing through then hanging out.

Forum List

Back