Beat for buying a book

It's "Beat for stealing a check" and he never bought a book, but who's looking for accuracy these days.

Doesn't really matter, people who abuse their kids in this manner need to be sterilized and have the kids taken away from them.

My bad. I seem to have retroactively fixed the title in my mind after reading the article in order to block out the OP's stupidity.

Last edited:
That's true, the story is unclear if the book had even been purchased. So lets argue over that, and call me stupid, instead of looking at the real problem that this animal is beating kids with a extension cord.

How very strange ?
The poor kid must be suicidal because Chris Rock says books B like Kryptonite to a nigga !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRwK_XVfm0I]YouTube - Chris Rock - Black People Vs Niggaz.[/ame]

He wasn't whipped for trying to buy a book, he was whipped for stealing from his parent.

If a kid tried to steal from me I'd smack him too.
At least he had a decent reason for stealing it.:eek::tongue:
He coulda been chasing a gat and some rok fo hid bishez.:eusa_hand:
So if I robbed you but had a good enough reason then it would be OK?

The road to hell and good intentions comes to mind.

He wasn't whipped for trying to buy a book, he was whipped for stealing from his parent.

If a kid tried to steal from me I'd smack him too.

There is a big HUGE difference between smacking a child and whipping (or beating) a child.
Actually, I don't think smacking a child is good either, maybe a swat on the butt, but never smacking in the face!
And a beating??
Oh shit, don't get me started.

I read the article and the bitch deserves to lose all of her children, the little boy and her twins.
An extension cord??
My word, how does a parent get to the point they have to reach....or want to reach....for anything to hit their child with??
If they could use their hand and swat their behind, or use other means of punishment. (take away Nintendo, take away Tv time, take away cell phones, etc.)
When a child is hit, they learn to hit, they think it's "OK" to hit....damn, stories like this make me sick!

***furthermore, the bitch should not have been allowed to get out on bond!

Last edited:
That's a fine lookin' Momma!

serena-wardlaw.jpg

Forum List

Back