Be Sure To Get Your Flu Shot?

I notice you chose to remain silent on the fact that the only thing that alleviates this woman's condition is clonazapam and valium, two benzos.

Standard anti-seizure and muscle rigidity treatment.

really i did not see that anywhere in the article however i would find it irrelevant anyways as she has actual neurological damage of a extreme nature and a medical condition

You didn't see it in the article or the OP?

So you are fine with "neuroleptics" as long as they treat conditions that you deem to be "extreme and medical" enough?

if they are effective on a medical condition there is no other option for treatment and it is done with full informed consent ..people should be able to seek any treatment they feel comfortable with this is often not the case with psych drugs and their use.. so dont pretend

Medical Martial Law 'is' coming and the H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Triple-triple Recombinant Influenza Virus 'was' created in a U.S. Military Laboratory as a Genocidal Biological Weapon (my Topic = check the updates), by the same people who killed JFK
Wouldn't they be really old by now? I'd think odds are we can outlive them.

All of you 'lefties' need to line up and take your H1N1 Bio-weapon Vaccination Shot to become a walking test tube where the Bio-weapon virus can gather the required DNA material that allows the two missing amino acids to climb aboard and transform this mild strain into a series of killer/super strains to begin the genocidal process.
So are we walking test tubes or dead people walking? Why would they wish to kill off their petri dishes?

Americans are so STUPID (my Topic) that you 'are' worthy of utter destruction from the face of this godless planet . . .
Then why bother trying to convince us not to get the vaccine? Since we're only incubating the flu virus so it can mutate into a killer strain, why not be a proponent of the vaccine? That way you can kill two birds with one stone (pun intended). You'd be destroying the evil government-produced virus AND the population in one fell swoop.

No! This does NOT happen every year :)cuckoo:). We are looking at a Lab-created "Novel" Virus (LabVirus.com) from which the general population has NO natural immunity. The only reason more people are not dying (yet) is because the Eugenics Doctors deliberately created this 'Herald Wave Strain' with 'mild symptoms,' so the Bio-weapon can spread throughout the global population and only very few hosts even show symptoms! Many of you are walking around 'and' shedding the Bio-weapon virus RIGHT NOW with no idea that you and your family have been infected!
I am infected. So, suppose this virus I'm currently infected with does gather my DNA (I'm really trying to follow you here). What is the point when in another 5-7 days or so, it will be dead. You seem to be of the opinion that once infected, we continue to shed the virus forever.

The real problems will become very apparent when We The Stupid Sheeple begin having reactions from their H1N1 Bio-weapon Vaccinations. THEN, the Govt will claim that "The Virus Has Mutated!" THEN, Obama will stand in front of the cameras and declare "Medical Martial Law." THEN, you will see U.N. Troops setting up roadblocks and checkpoints, when many of you will be shipped off to FEMA Concentration/Death Camps; which is exactly what We The Stupid Sheeple deserve.
Well, again, if we deserve it, why do you bother with these warnings? If their plan is to spread the killer virus throughout the world and depopulate the planet, why quarantine us in FEMA concentration camps? Just let us walk around and spread this killer virus to everybody. For that matter, why vaccinate against it at all, if the purpose is for us to incubate this virus into a killer strain. Why not just a saline shot. No one would be the wiser you know.

[
oh, yeah its speculation on her part, nothing wrong wiht speculating

But there is something wrong with taking speculation and printing it as fact.

no docs could rule out the flu shot as the reason, because it can cause neurological damage.

Any shot can cause neurological damage. So can infections, beer, and virtually any other thing you can name.

The Doctors haven't ruled anything out or in. To do so would be premature and unprofessional. The only person who has made definitive statements are this woman.

yes, the obam admin did create the big push, not a day goes by where there is not a swine flu story floating around

Realizing that this virus has the potential to be a major public health issue and trying to get in front of it is the job of the government. Perhaps you've forgotten the Reagan Administration's dismal handling of HIV in this country.

I don't think it's hype, but I actually do hope this virus isn't as bad as people are predicting. Of course, either way it's "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

If the administration tries to be proactive with a public health concern, wack-a-doodles like you accuse them of hyping the issue.

If they do nothing, you would be whining about it too.

Either way, you'll whine.

they tell ya how majorly important it is , then in the same breath tell ya how there isnt enough to go around. good thing people are smarter than to go into a panic over this crazy shit.

I don't see you point. Gas is important, but there is not enough of it to go around. Being important doesn't always equate to having enough supply. In fact, it's usually the opposite.

Woman Says Flu Shot Triggered Rare Disorder

She's seen more than 60 doctors. She says all of them were stumped until Johns Hopkins diagnosed her with dystonia. She believes her seasonal flu shot triggered it.

Desiree says, "Nothing else explains such a fast moving neurological damage. The medical hospitals ruled out everything, CAT scans normal, blood normal, MRI normal. The only thing that explains it is the shot caused the neurologic damage."

She says it is a strange disorder where muscles work against each other. She can't walk forward, only backwards. She can run, but she can't stop without help. She can whisper but has difficulty speaking. Noises can cause convulsions. Her resting heart rate is 90. When she runs her blood pressure dips to 58. She gets exhausted walking a few steps but she could run for hours.

Drugs such as valium and klonopin that make other people sleepy give her energy for hours.

Simple exercises become nearly impossible.

Desiree's husband, Brendan, says, "It gets worse everyday. It's heartbreaking to see."

Desiree says the disease is irreversible.

Woman Says Flu Shot Triggered Rare Disorder | WUSA9.com | Washington, DC |

I've never had a flu shot, and never will.

you can take your chances if you want, she did and she lost.

the hype from the obama admin is to blame for this, pushing the idea of some major epidemic that is really just duping good people into killing themselves.

seriously, all you good lefties should go get your shot.

Eleven children dead from the swine flu in just the last week in the US. And the flu season has not started yet.

Eleven children dead from the swine flu in just the last week in the US. And the flu season has not started yet.

It's all hype.

Further hype: people have been getting serious cases of H1N1 throughout the summer, long after flu season. Flu season, for all practical purposes never completely stopped.

People are being cavalier right now, because they aren't scared.

Frankly, I hope they are right and this is all being blown out of proportion. The irony is, if that is the case they will continue to blow off future events until one day there is a really bad bug that does all the nasty things that are predicted.

Oh sure. And Polio was all hype. Scarlet Fever was all hype. Whooping Cough was all hype. Do I need to go on? I think we need a vaccine for vacuum between the ears for some people.

It's all hype.

Further hype: people have been getting serious cases of H1N1 throughout the summer, long after flu season. Flu season, for all practical purposes never completely stopped.

People are being cavalier right now, because they aren't scared.

Frankly, I hope they are right and this is all being blown out of proportion. The irony is, if that is the case they will continue to blow off future events until one day there is a really bad bug that does all the nasty things that are predicted.

My apologies. I did what I am always calling other people on, posted before I read the whole post.

Yes, inevitably, there will be a really nasty bug come along. Particularly given the amount of very rapid world travel today. There have already been some nasty scares.

One senior neurologist said last night: ‘I would not have the swine
flu jab because of the GBS risk.

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.
The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.
GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America | Mail Online

National Guard drill at high school to prepare for possible H1N1 riot | Sun Journal

Scare tactics

National Guard drill at high school to prepare for possible H1N1 riot

PARIS — Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School will be the site of a National Guard riot control drill Thursday morning to prepare in the event of a panic over distribution of serum to treat the swine flu.

The school on Route 26 at the Paris-Norway town line has been designated by state officials as a distribution site for the H1N1 flu vaccine. The drill is to prepare for a worst-case scenario should the serum have to be transported from Augusta and people rush to get it.

why would people RUSH to get it?

why would not enough remedy cause a RIOT?

fucking hype and scare tactics.

get the shot, have fun you MAY get GBS

I think the chances of dying from the flu are greater than dying from the innocuulation.

H1N1 doesn't pose a huge threat to healthy adults....but if you are the one to pass it on to your kids, your pregnant wife, or someone with a compromised immune system and they die, welcome to feeling like shit for the rest of your life.

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.
The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.
GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America | Mail Online

National Guard drill at high school to prepare for possible H1N1 riot | Sun Journal

Scare tactics

PARIS — Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School will be the site of a National Guard riot control drill Thursday morning to prepare in the event of a panic over distribution of serum to treat the swine flu.

The school on Route 26 at the Paris-Norway town line has been designated by state officials as a distribution site for the H1N1 flu vaccine. The drill is to prepare for a worst-case scenario should the serum have to be transported from Augusta and people rush to get it.

You can get GBS from any antigen load, to include infection or any other vaccine. That "senior neurologist" might have just as well said he won't get any vaccine due to that, and I suspect that's his sentiments.

At least you know what GBS is now, though, so you've gained some education from this otherwise useless thread.

GBS, by the way, a treatable condition that is most commonly caused by infection and affects 1/100,000 people.

But I am sure your odds of getting this flu are waaaaaaay worse than that.

Scare tactics

You can get GBS from any antigen load, to include infection or any other vaccine. That "senior neurologist" might have just as well said he won't get any vaccine due to that, and I suspect that's his sentiments.

At least you know what GBS is now, though, so you've gained some education from this otherwise useless thread.

GBS, by the way, a treatable condition that is most commonly caused by infection and affects 1/100,000 people.

But I am sure your odds of getting this flu are waaaaaaay worse than that.

i guess youre prone to hype and scare tactics, have fun with your injection

Last edited:
hurry hurry get your shot before its too late!!

Florida plan advises hospitals to bar some patients in event of severe flu pandemic

pandemic? seriously?

wow, shades of things to come

Florida health officials are drawing up guidelines that recommend barring patients with incurable cancer, end-stage multiple sclerosis and other conditions from being admitted to hospitals if the state is overwhelmed by flu cases.

The plan, which would guide Florida hospitals on how to ration scarce medical care during a severe flu outbreak, also calls for doctors to remove patients with poor prognoses from ventilators to treat those who have better chances of surviving. That decision would be made by the hospital.

Florida plan advises hospitals to bar some patients in event of severe flu pandemic -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

why bother getting them to hospital if there is no remedy to go around?

hype and scare tactics, not a friggin day goes by.

Last edited:
When you make science your enemy you know you have taken political tribalism too far.

It is a given with religion.

Florida plan advises hospitals to bar some patients in event of severe flu pandemic

pandemic? seriously?

Florida health officials are drawing up guidelines that recommend barring patients with incurable cancer, end-stage multiple sclerosis and other conditions from being admitted to hospitals if the state is overwhelmed by flu cases.

The plan, which would guide Florida hospitals on how to ration scarce medical care during a severe flu outbreak, also calls for doctors to remove patients with poor prognoses from ventilators to treat those who have better chances of surviving. That decision would be made by the hospital.

Florida plan advises hospitals to bar some patients in event of severe flu pandemic -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

why are you having such a problem with them preparing for a possible worst case scenario?

pandemic? seriously?

why are you having such a problem with them preparing for a possible worst case scenario?

you seriously buying into that?

pandemic? seriously?

wouldnt you rather have them be prepared for something that never actually happens(so far i dont see it happening) than to not prepare and have it happen?

wouldnt you rather have them be prepared for something that never actually happens(so far i dont see it happening) than to not prepare and have it happen?

having internal plans is one thing, hyping their bs in the press is something totaly different. think about all the things theyve said;

natl guardsman for riots
not enough remedy
sever pandemic
tossing cancer patients and other terminal patients out into the street
masses rushing into hospital

i mean seriously, sounds like friggin dooms day BS to me, worse than truther nuts

Forum List

Back