Be honest republicans: if Obama had declared any negative press of him as “fake news”, you...

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies because for some reason simply shooting a gun on camera will make you a tough guy no matter what!

Imagine if Obama went a step forward and only praised media like MSNBC?

Instead we have Trump. He thinks any negative press about him is fake press and he only offers praise for Fox News. Not only is that childish, it’s also so pathetic and transparent. Of course, Republicans are crickets on this. Trump is their cult leader so obviously any media that isn’t republican dick-sucking like Fox News or Infowars is fake news. Because of course it is.

I honestly do feel embarrassed to share this country with republicans.
You should be embarrassed to be such a tool.

Google it

Well, it’s simple really. You could support the regulation of the FAA but believe everything else should be privatized. That is a conflict in ideology. You are confounding yourself with beliefs from either side.

More supporting the deregulation of the FCC, while crying 'fake news' equates to severe cognitive dissonance Bill

~S~

It was apparent that the mainstream, liberal media were all in Obama's back pocket. Anyone who went to an Obama, White House Christmas party would have been surrounded by media folks and their spouses from all of the media outlets, save Fox. It was normal for former Obama officials to go work for the media and for the media to go work for the Obama Administration. Under Obama, the American media turned into Pravda.
Really? Thomas Jefferson complained intensely about his hate for the press and noted how nothing could be believed and they way they treated politicians..

There are dozens of fake news false stories lying about Trump and/or supporters that the MSM ran with breathlessly. Russian Collusion alone has 1000s of segments.

Can one of you leftists point to one where the MSM got wrong that was falsely pro-Trump or pro-Republican?

No rush. I'll wait.

There are dozens of fake news false stories lying about Trump and/or supporters that the MSM ran with breathlessly. Russian Collusion alone has 1000s of segments.

Can one of you leftists point to one where the MSM got wrong that was falsely pro-Trump or pro-Republican?

No rush. I'll wait.

There is no 'fake news' , there are only those incessantly crying fake news

if in fact the news was faked, they would be liable for it, as well as having to print a retraction & correction

Do YOU see that happening? .........No Rush, we'll wait

~S~

Billy000 said:
He Did Only Praise Media Like MSNBC
He Did It By Only Slamming FOX
And He Slammed FOX For Not Being MSNBC

No rush. I'll wait.

if in fact the news was faked, they would be liable for it, as well as having to print a retraction & correction

~S~
I see what's happening. You are lying. If you were correct, CNN would have sued millions of Americans by now as they point out that CNN is Fake News.

As adults know, it's almost impossible to sue the media for Fake News about a public figure.

But we'll see if the "Covington Kids" lawsuits against the MSM for slander goes.

No rush. I'll wait.

~S~
I see what's happening. You are lying. If you were correct, CNN would have sued millions of Americans by now as they point out that CNN is Fake News.

As adults know, it's almost impossible to sue the media for Fake News about a public figure.

But we'll see if the "Covington Kids" lawsuits against the MSM for slander goes.

Yet another frivilous lawsuit proves nothing

One could sue another for spelling badly, doesn't mean it will come to fruition, or constitute moral turpitude even if granted judgement.

No, the bigger pix is the trump camps insistence to paint everything that does not fit their narrative 'fake' ,an therefor inapplicalbe in the court of public opinion

This is a denial mechanism foisted upon them by Trump himself , for his ultimate usage of control , all of which is rather effecitive if not blatantly relevant ,for those who drank the koolaid

~S~

No rush. I'll wait.

~S~
There is a vast geyser of fake news. CNN alone was caught lying almost daily.

Billy000 said:
He Did Only Praise Media Like MSNBC
He Did It By Only Slamming FOX
And He Slammed FOX For Not Being MSNBC
Obama tapped the AP and did an illegal investigation into a Fox News reporter. But that's ok with the Fascist Left. Just don't point out Fake News stories by the rabid pressers.

Well, there are wingers on one side of the fence, and the rest of us on the other.

We're just the kids in the cafeteria, trying to eat our lunch during a food fight, wondering how much of a damn mess we'll have to clean up later.
Oh please. Quit putting yourself on a pedestal. It’s so incredibly lame. Just because you think you are open minded it doesn’t actually mean that you are.
Have I said something that you feel is incorrect?
Your delusion that you are the most “open-minded” or “rational” when really you just lack any conviction for how this country should move forward.
So you don't want to address my original point about hypocrites. Okay, I'm used to that here.

The people who put themselves "on a pedestal" are those who think they and their tribes have all the answers.

The rest of us prefer the innovation that results from collaboration and communication.

But go back to banging on right wingers with a club, that's your thing.
Well, it’s simple really. You could support the regulation of the FAA but believe everything else should be privatized. That is a conflict in ideology. You are confounding yourself with beliefs from either side.

What is this FAA you are referring to?

No rush. I'll wait.

~S~
There is a vast geyser of fake news. CNN alone was caught lying almost daily.
"Almost"?

No rush. I'll wait.

~S~

Yet another frivilous lawsuit proves nothing

One could sue another for spelling badly, doesn't mean it will come to fruition, or constitute moral turpitude even if granted judgement.

No, the bigger pix is the trump camps insistence to paint everything that does not fit their narrative 'fake' ,an therefor inapplicalbe in the court of public opinion

This is a denial mechanism foisted upon them by Trump himself , for his ultimate usage of control , all of which is rather effecitive if not blatantly relevant ,for those who drank the koolaid

~S~

Oh bullshit! I determined CNN to be fake and biased news 2 years before Trump was elected.

So the meat puppet faggot's open hostility towards Fox News even before it was elected escaped your attention?

Of course it couldn't call Fox "Fake News", it was the only source of real news on TV. Everything else was a sycophantic puppet show for the Romper Room DNC zealots.

Remind me why I'm not supposed to advocate suicide when confronted with posters as stupid as the OP....

Oh please. Quit putting yourself on a pedestal. It’s so incredibly lame. Just because you think you are open minded it doesn’t actually mean that you are.
Have I said something that you feel is incorrect?
Your delusion that you are the most “open-minded” or “rational” when really you just lack any conviction for how this country should move forward.
So you don't want to address my original point about hypocrites. Okay, I'm used to that here.

The people who put themselves "on a pedestal" are those who think they and their tribes have all the answers.

The rest of us prefer the innovation that results from collaboration and communication.

But go back to banging on right wingers with a club, that's your thing.

What is this FAA you are referring to?

i believe that was meant to be FCC, deregged via Mike Powell a few administrations ago, the result being today's monopolization of the press

so, as the 'right' continues it's nail-in-head fake news howling , it's relevant to point out THEY voted in the very elements that would be condusive to it's alleged fakery

~S~

Well, there are wingers on one side of the fence, and the rest of us on the other.

We're just the kids in the cafeteria, trying to eat our lunch during a food fight, wondering how much of a damn mess we'll have to clean up later.

You mean you were stupid enough to sit there? You fling the whole tray at once, get serious leverage, velocity and kinetic energy, then haul ass because someone ended up crying and the staff clamped down.

Then go back out in the parking lot get high and laugh about it.

Some people just have no idea how to have fun.

You mean you were stupid enough to sit there? You fling the whole tray at once, get serious leverage, velocity and kinetic energy, then haul ass because someone ended up crying and the staff clamped down.

Then go back out in the parking lot get high and laugh about it.

Some people just have no idea how to have fun.

So this is about "fun", and not about what's best for the country.

Well, this certainly isn't a shock.

Forum List

Back