BDS is going, going, gone down the toilet:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you believe that muslim student associations forced the rest of the student body to vote for a boycott? How do they do it? The University of Chicago has far more Jewish students than Muslim students yet the student body voted to boycott. How does that work?
The Muslim student associations which are backed by other terrorist and Islamist groups such as Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood were disrupting day to day activity on campuses, and intimidating and bullying students with their thuggish bigoted behavior who were there to simply continue their education. Students and faculty then realized what this was all about and organized and acted successfully shut it down. This is just the beginning of the end of the BDS. Get used to it.

So, if it's the end of BDS, why are you so agitated. Israel has won and will control and rule over the non-Jews forever. Be happy.
Agitated?! I post a thread proving that BDS is going down the toilet. It's the antisemites and terrorist worshippers that were wanking themselves off to the destruction of Israel via the BDS daily, that are getting agitated seeing the anti BDS movement snowballing out of control.

Not only are you guys agitated, but flaling desperately telling everybody that BDS' failures are actually a sign of success. It's pretty funny and pathetic, I have to admit.

When do you think Vegas will start taking odds on the destruction of the Jewish state? There would be some irony in Adelson doing that

I'd say informed money gives them about 35 years
Sounds like you're betting on the "Arabs breeding like rabbits" theory.

So, you believe that muslim student associations forced the rest of the student body to vote for a boycott? How do they do it? The University of Chicago has far more Jewish students than Muslim students yet the student body voted to boycott. How does that work?
The Muslim student associations which are backed by other terrorist and Islamist groups such as Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood were disrupting day to day activity on campuses, and intimidating and bullying students with their thuggish bigoted behavior who were there to simply continue their education. Students and faculty then realized what this was all about and organized and acted successfully shut it down. This is just the beginning of the end of the BDS. Get used to it.

So, if it's the end of BDS, why are you so agitated. Israel has won and will control and rule over the non-Jews forever. Be happy.
Agitated?! I post a thread proving that BDS is going down the toilet. It's the antisemites and terrorist worshippers that were wanking themselves off to the destruction of Israel via the BDS daily, that are getting agitated seeing the anti BDS movement snowballing out of control.

Not only are you guys agitated, but flaling desperately telling everybody that BDS' failures are actually a sign of success. It's pretty funny and pathetic, I have to admit.

When do you think Vegas will start taking odds on the destruction of the Jewish state? There would be some irony in Adelson doing that

As has been explained to you countless times, A) Palestinians have always been Palestinians, B) Palestinians have always been Arabs

Here is an explanation of genetic drift, they are very close to eac hother. Just like people from Charlemagnes old empire have always been European. The Palestinians have always been Arab.

Leave the fantasy land pinky or find a muzzle

edit whoops didn't paste Support from the relationship of genetic and geographic distance in human populations for a serial founder effect originating in Africa

As has been explained to you countless times, A) Palestinians have always been Palestinians, B) Palestinians have always been Arabs

Here is an explanation of genetic drift, they are very close to eac hother. Just like people from Charlemagnes old empire have always been European. The Palestinians have always been Arab.

edit whoops didn't paste Support from the relationship of genetic and geographic distance in human populations for a serial founder effect originating in Africa
Well that's odd. As the area has been sacked by various armies and invaders / colonists including the Romans, A & B need revision, or some revisionist history. Whatever you think is best.

States and universities are trying to pass laws against free speech because the Jews are terrified that BDS will follow the path of the South African boycott and will lead to sanctions.

The South African boycott supporters were accused of supporting terrorism just as the BDS boycott supporters are being accused of supporting terrorism.

In both cases the Apartheid supporting SOBs are wrong.
What free speech is being denied to anyone? You're free to do all BDS'ing rhetoric you wish.
To the IslamoNazis "free speech" means allowing their Islamic KKK type group a special permission to propagate hatred and intimidate and bully state govt.'s, campuses and businesses. Good news is those days are over. They're throwing the BDS IslamoNazi garbage out on their asses.

Well, if so much effort is being made to prevent universities, commercial concerns, financial organizations from boycotting Israel, it means there was some concern that the boycott effort could snowball into sanctions as it did for South Africa.
No it means that there was silence in the face of this anti semtic evil and bigotry, but people have now organized and being proactive towards not only BDS, but all IslamoNazi sponsored hate groups. So they're all getting flushed down the toilet.
Is name calling all you have?

Sad.
What name calling? Just using the same descriptions as to why BDS was outlawed. Here's one of many states:

The bill declares that Georgia state agencies “will not contract or invest with a company that unfairly singles out Israel for political purposes.” One of its co-sponsors, Republican State Sen. Judson Hill, called the legislation “a critical step forward in defending Georgia’s state economy and public policy” and said it is “taking a stand against the anti-Semitism and discrimination of the BDS movement.”

The US-Israel relationship is based on shared values, and opposing bigotry in all its forms is fundamental to the people of both nations,” said Jacob Milner, The Israel Project’s Midwest regional director and senior policy analyst. “As I have seen over the past several months working on this effort, Georgians don’t want their state supporting the anti-Semitic BDS efforts, and that’s why the legislature voted to prevent this insidious movement from gaining a foothold here.

So, I am happy. That's what this thread is all about. It's the anti Semites that are agitated and whining over what happened to their beloved BDS bowel movement and how it was going to bring Israel to its knees.

Be happy Ruddy, you Jews will soon rule the rest of the world. The Chinese are next to come under your rule. We poor Christians have already submitted to you.

And yet, no such thing as a Palestine or Palestinian for the last 700 years of Ottoman Muslim rule. Strange how they didn't get the memo. Ha ha ha.

And yet, no such thing as a Palestine or Palestinian for the last 700 years of Ottoman Muslim rule. Strange how they didn't get the memo. Ha ha ha.

You think the land mass that is Palestine hasn't existed for millenia? What?

You're confusing state and country. A country is a place. A state is a government

There was no America in 1300, so what? Native Americans don't exist? Shut the fuck up

Of course there are have never been Palestinians. They don't exist. You Jews have won, you have convinced me. Be happy Ruddy.

You're confusing state and country. A country is a place. A state is a government

There was no America in 1300, so what? Native Americans don't exist? Shut the fuck up

Ha Ha! What a filthy mouth for a woman. State and country are the same. The Palestinians are an invented people. The Ottoman Turks who were Muslims called the region "southern Syria" for 700 years. So the Palestinians are just invading, roaming, squatting Syrian, Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, and Jordanian Arabs. The Palestinians are therefore not "natives" and are no different in any way than their neighboring Arabs, no distinct culture, language, currency, ruler, capital, food, music, etc. nothing, kaput, nada. Capice?

Of course there are have never been Palestinians. They don't exist. You Jews have won, you have convinced me. Be happy Ruddy.
Why are you so agitated? Here's an idea, repeat after me and read on: God...Bless...America!

Florida Senate, in Huge Majority Vote, Outlaws State Business with Entities that Boycott Israel

A senate bill prohibiting the state of Florida from doing business with companies participating in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign against Israel passed with a stunning majority.

Florida’s Senate, by a vote of 112-2, on Wednesday passed a bill banning the state of Florida from conducting business with corporate entities participating in the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

Bill 86, which passed through both houses of the Legislature, will soon go to GovernorRick Scott’s desk.

The legislation requires “the State Board of Administration to identify all companies that are boycotting Israel or are engaged in a boycott of Israel in which the public fund owns direct or indirect holdings by a specified date; requiring the public fund to create and maintain the Scrutinized Companies that Boycott Israel List that names all such companies; prohibiting a state agency or local governmental entity from contracting for goods and services that exceed a specified amount if the company has been placed on the Scrutinized Companies that Boycott Israel List.”

Ha Ha! What a filthy mouth for a woman. State and country are the same. The Palestinians are an invented people. The Ottoman Turks who were Muslims called the region "southern Syria" for 700 years. So the Palestinians are just invading, roaming, squatting Syrian, Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, and Jordanian Arabs. The Palestinians are therefore not "natives" and are no different in any way than their neighboring Arabs, no distinct culture, language, currency, ruler, capital, food, music, etc. nothing, kaput, nada. Capice?

Again the landmass of Palestine has existed for a very long time, they're not an invented people.

Ashkenazi Jews invented a claim to land their ancestors never touched. That's all that was invented here. And a bullshit narrative about Jews being civilized, that's a fucking joke.

BDS is on the right side of history. And most of the planet hates Jews, so have fun *waves*

Again the landmass of Palestine has existed for a very long time, they're not an invented people.

Ashkenazi Jews invented a claim to land their ancestors never touched. That's all that was invented here. And a bullshit narrative about Jews being civilized, that's a fucking joke.

BDS is on the right side of history. And most of the planet hates Jews, so have fun *waves*

Anither ignorant comment from filthy mouthed Fatima. The Palestine mandate or "landmass" included Syria, Jordan, parts of Iraq, today's Israel, and Lebanon. So are all the people in all those countries and regions these mythical ancient "Palestinians? Ha ha ha.

I'd say all these states, organizations, business and universities that are now outlawing BDS are on the right side of history.

Florida Senate, in Huge Majority Vote, Outlaws State Business with Entities that Boycott Israel

A senate bill prohibiting the state of Florida from doing business with companies participating in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign against Israel passed with a stunning majority.

Florida’s Senate, by a vote of 112-2, on Wednesday passed a bill banning the state of Florida from conducting business with corporate entities participating in the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

The legislation requires “the State Board of Administration to identify all companies that are boycotting Israel or are engaged in a boycott of Israel in which the public fund owns direct or indirect holdings by a specified date; requiring the public fund to create and maintain the Scrutinized Companies that Boycott Israel List that names all such companies; prohibiting a state agency or local governmental entity from contracting for goods and services that exceed a specified amount if the company has been placed on the Scrutinized Companies that Boycott Israel List.”

Last edited:

Anither ignorant comment. The Palestine mandate or "landmass" included Syria, Jordan, parts of Iraq, today's Israel, and Lebanon. So are all the people in all those countries and regions these mythical ancient "Palestinians? Ha ha ha.

You are really bad at this, are you a Jew? Terrible breeding

Here is a map of the Palestinian land mass, not hte Palestinian MANDATE which is a british invention....Palestine is between the River and the Sea

Palestine (region) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anither ignorant comment. The Palestine mandate or "landmass" included Syria, Jordan, parts of Iraq, today's Israel, and Lebanon. So are all the people in all those countries and regions these mythical ancient "Palestinians? Ha ha ha.

Here is a map of the Palestinian land mass, not hte Palestinian MANDATE which is a british invention....Palestine is between the River and the Sea

Once again proving you are an ignorant shmuck:

Southern Syria

Territories included in Syrian provinces throughout the Ottoman era
Southern Syria (سوريا الجنوبية, Suriyya al-Janubiyya) is a term that refers to the southern part of the Syria region, roughly corresponding to the Southern Levant. The term is typically referring chronologically and geographically to the southern part of Ottoman Syria provinces.

Throughout the Ottoman period, prior to World War I, the Levant was administered and viewed locally as one entity, divided into provinces. Southern Syria was thus including the Southern sub-provinces of Ottoman Syria administrative region, including by the end of 19th and early 20th century the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem, the Sanjak of Nablus and Sanjak of Acre(under Beirut Vilayet from 1888 and previously under Syria Vilayet), and a short-lived Mutasarrifate of Karak (split as a new administrative unit from Syria Vilayet in 1894/5). In 1884, the governor of Damascus made a proposal to establish a new "Vilayet of Southern Syria", though nothing came out of this.

In early 20th century, the term "Southern Syria" could imply support for the Greater Syrianationalism associated with the kingdompromised to the Hashemite dynasty of the Hejaz by the British during World War I. After the war, the Hashemite prince Faisal attempted to establish such a Greater Syrian or pan-Mashriq state—a united kingdom that would comprise all of what eventually became Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, and Palestine, but he was stymied by conflicting promises made by the British to different parties (see Sykes–Picot Agreement), leading to the French creation of the mandate of Syria and Lebanon in 1920.

According to the Minutes of the Ninth Session of the League of Nations' Permanent Mandate Commission, "Southern Syria" was suggested as the name of Mandatory Palestine in the Arabic language. The reports say the following:

"Colonel Symes explained that the country was described as 'Palestine' by Europeans and as 'Falestin' by the Arabs. The Hebrew name for the country was the designation 'Land of Israel', and the Government, to meet Jewish wishes, had agreed that the word "Palestine" in Hebrew characters should be followed in all official documents by the initials which stood for that designation. As a set-off to this, certain of the Arab politicians suggested that the country should be called 'Southern Syria' in order to emphasize its close relation with another Arab State".

In 1927, an Arab party named "the Arab Independence Party in Southern Syria" was established in Mandatory Palestine to emphasize the reaffirmed support for Arab pan-Syrianism.

Southern Syria

Southern Syria (سوريا الجنوبية, Suriyya al-Janubiyya) is a term that refers to the southern part of the Syria region, roughly corresponding to the Southern Levant. The term is typically referring chronologically and geographically to the southern part of Ottoman Syria provinces.

In early 20th century, the term "Southern Syria" could imply support for the Greater Syrianationalism associated with the kingdompromised to the Hashemite dynasty of the Hejaz by the British during World War I. After the war, the Hashemite prince Faisal attempted to establish such a Greater Syrian or pan-Mashriq state—a united kingdom that would comprise all of what eventually became Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, and Palestine, but he was stymied by conflicting promises made by the British to different parties (see Sykes–Picot Agreement), leading to the French creation of the mandate of Syria and Lebanon in 1920.

According to the Minutes of the Ninth Session of the League of Nations' Permanent Mandate Commission, "Southern Syria" was suggested as the name of Mandatory Palestine in the Arabic language. The reports say the following:

"Colonel Symes explained that the country was described as 'Palestine' by Europeans and as 'Falestin' by the Arabs. The Hebrew name for the country was the designation 'Land of Israel', and the Government, to meet Jewish wishes, had agreed that the word "Palestine" in Hebrew characters should be followed in all official documents by the initials which stood for that designation. As a set-off to this, certain of the Arab politicians suggested that the country should be called 'Southern Syria' in order to emphasize its close relation with another Arab State".

In 1927, an Arab party named "the Arab Independence Party in Southern Syria" was established in Mandatory Palestine to emphasize the reaffirmed support for Arab pan-Syrianism.

You think Sykes Picot is relevant to the right of return? Or Jewish claims on Palestine?

You think colonial mandates hold water farther than indigenous societies want to honor them?

Terrible breeding Jew, as a member of caste I can honestly say that you are sub par. Unforgivable editing doesn't distract from your lack of substance. Just paragraphs of non sequitur nonsense.

Really very pathetic and sad. A dying religion with ever lower breeding standards

Southern Syria

You think Sykes Picot is relevant to the right of return? Or Jewish claims on Palestine?

You think colonial mandates hold water farther than indigenous societies want to honor them?

Terrible breeding Jew, as a member of caste I can honestly say that you are sub par. Unforgivable editing doesn't distract from your lack of substance. Just paragraphs of non sequitur nonsense.

Really very pathetic and sad. A dying religion with ever lower breeding standards
Do you enjoy speaking like a Nazi while missing the entire point, that there has never been such a thing as a Palestinian people? The so called "people" of that region comprised of five countries today. Only after the Ottomans fell and the British took over in early 1900's, were today's Jordan, Israel, West Bank, and Gaza labeled as "Palestine mandate". That doesn't mean that the region the British carved out and gave this name to, suddenly contained these mythical people with a distinct culture, language, ethnicity, and history. In fact the only people known as Palestinians back then were Jews only.

But it's great news that what is happening to the BDS in the US, is about to happen in Europe too. It truly is. Allahuakbar!

Senior British Cabinet Minister to Announce Anti-BDS Initiative During Visit to Israel

Last edited:

Southern Syria

Do you enjoy speaking like a Nazi while missing the entire point, that there has never been such a thing as a Palestinian people. The so called "people" of that region comprised of five countries today. Only after the Ottomans fell and the British took over in early 1900's, were today's Jordan, Israel, West Bank, and Gaza labeled as "Palestine mandate". That doesn't mean that the region the British carved out and gave this name to, suddenly contained these mythical people with a distinct culture, language, ethnicity, and history. In fact the only people known as Palestinians back then were Jews only.

But it's great news that what is happening to the BDS in the US, is about to happen in Europe too. It truly is. Allahuakbar!

Senior British Cabinet Minister to Announce Anti-BDS Initiative During Visit to Israel

I'm telling you Jew the fact that you're referencing to me British proxies making deals with British is insane.

That was after the fall of the fucking Turks. That's like me taking the king of england hostage and making him sign something. Then forcing that mandate on the British people (if the monarchy had any power)

And in this case the relationship between subject and monarch was a lot less pure than in Britain. You're talking about Western installed proxies who the Palestinians rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back