BDS is going, going, gone down the toilet:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. All the dogs in my neighborhood just started barking. It must be the shrill, 30,000hz screeching of the Hamas huggers.

The collapse of Israel is imminent! It's over! Over I tell ya!

Oh my. All the dogs in my neighborhood just started barking. It must be the shrill, 30,000hz screeching of the Hamas huggers.
Sounds more like hogs squealing.

You might want to essplain WTF yer talking about in the OP. I had to click a link to figure out "BDS". Thought you were talking "Bush Derangement Syndrome".

You might want to essplain WTF yer talking about in the OP. I had to click a link to figure out "BDS". Thought you were talking "Bush Derangement Syndrome".
Ha ha. Well here goes: BDS is an antisemtic, IslamoNazi, neo Nazi, pro terrorist, anti Israel movement that calls itself "Boycott Divestment Sanctions" also known as Bowel Dicharge Syndrome.

It required a few decades for the BDS movement to finally dismantle the apartheid South African government.

Israel's apartheid government will take about the same amount of time to self-destruct by the use of BDS methods. ...... :cool:

Sunni Man, et al,

Yes, well.... Israel is the most highly ranked country in terms of human development in the entire region. It outpaces every other country in the Arab League.

It required a few decades for the BDS movement to finally dismantle the apartheid South African government.

Israel's apartheid government will take about the same amount of time to self-destruct by the use of BDS methods. ...... :cool:
(COMMENT)

Why would anyone want to replace Israel (Ranked 18th on the UN HDI Scale) with a country like Lebanon (Ranked 67th on the UN HDI Scale), or Syria (Ranked 134th on the UN HDI Scale), or Jordan (Ranked 80th on the UN HDI Scale), or Egypt (Ranked 108th on the UN HDI Scale)?

Why would any rational Leadership work towards a less stable and prosperous region by entertaining any of the Arab Palestinian Demands?

I noticed that your favorite example state (South Africa) is Ranked 116th on the UN HDI Scale.

(SIDEBAR)

No one in their right mind is going to argue that the Israeli Government is without fault. Hell, There are very few countries in which you can point that is devoid of major political, military, diplomatic and industrial scandals. America (Ranked 8th on the UN HDI Scale) was ranked number one (several times) among the list of countries posing the greatest threat to world peace. But not every one is sure that the Arab Palestinians, given free reign, will not potentially pose a an ever increasing radical Islamic character and present a huge threat in the Levant in terms of posing a Jihadist threat. And the farther down the Human Development Scale a Arab country is, the more of a potential for threat it poses.

Most Respectfully,
R

Sunni Man, et al,

Yes, well.... Israel is the most highly ranked country in terms of human development in the entire region. It outpaces every other country in the Arab League.

(COMMENT)

Why would anyone want to replace Israel (Ranked 18th on the UN HDI Scale) with a country like Lebanon (Ranked 67th on the UN HDI Scale), or Syria (Ranked 134th on the UN HDI Scale), or Jordan (Ranked 80th on the UN HDI Scale), or Egypt (Ranked 108th on the UN HDI Scale)?

Why would any rational Leadership work towards a less stable and prosperous region by entertaining any of the Arab Palestinian Demands?

I noticed that your favorite example state (South Africa) is Ranked 116th on the UN HDI Scale.

(SIDEBAR)

No one in their right mind is going to argue that the Israeli Government is without fault. Hell, There are very few countries in which you can point that is devoid of major political, military, diplomatic and industrial scandals. America (Ranked 8th on the UN HDI Scale) was ranked number one (several times) among the list of countries posing the greatest threat to world peace. But not every one is sure that the Arab Palestinians, given free reign, will not potentially pose a an ever increasing radical Islamic character and present a huge threat in the Levant in terms of posing a Jihadist threat. And the farther down the Human Development Scale a Arab country is, the more of a potential for threat it poses.

Most Respectfully,
R
Speculation without base.

But wait, you're going forward by going backward?! Ha ha ha ha. Yeah ok.

Sunni Man, et al,

(COMMENT)

(SIDEBAR)

Most Respectfully,
R
You don't understand BDS' mission statement: To destroy the Jewish state and replace it with an Islamic Caliphate of Palestine.

But wait, I thought that was Hamas' mission statement. Eh never mind.

What the world needs now more than anything else, is yet another Muslim state run by violent, oppressive, intolerant, and terroristic Islamic nutjobs. We don't have enough of them.

Not while so many nations are making it illegal, and the support is dwindling so fast that soon it will be a stain on the floor. Even Islamic nations have banned BDS showing that it is just another looney left group.

Sunni Man, et al,

(COMMENT)

(SIDEBAR)

Most Respectfully,
R
Speculation without base.

WRONG as it is given, or are you being selective in what you read again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back