BBC Editor aided Somali Islamic gang rapist

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
Remember these scandals when they "report" on global jihad.

Mary Harper.
1000001721.jpg

The Crazy Left Wingers see criminals as helpless the victims of society and victims of prejudice.
Left Wingers have zero compassion for the victims of crime.
It is as if the Left gets everything backwards.
When they run the government, the society starts to deteriorate.

Did you know Lawrence of Arabia was allowed to have sex with underage Bedouin girls because he was helping the Allies defeat the Third Reich?

True story bro.

Did you know Lawrence of Arabia was allowed to have sex with underage Bedouin girls because he was helping the Allies defeat the Third Reich?

True story bro.

The stories I have read say Lawrence of Arabia was gay.

What evidence that she gave do you have a problem with ?
I see nothing wrong with what she testified... She wasn't lying...

I think this lot don't seem to know how the courts work...

The question was (paraphrasing),

from her expert knowledge would he be killed if he is returned Somalia for the crimes he committed?

She answered Yes...

Whats the problem here?

from her expert knowledge would he be killed if he is returned Somalia for the crimes he committed?

She answered Yes...

Whats the problem here?
let Somalia do the dirty work why waste money on criminals that dont need to be in your country

She answered Yes...

Whats the problem here?
It seems to be a conservative thing.They dobt believe in the justice system. Subak slags Starmer off for defending terrorists. He doesnt understand either,

let Somalia do the dirty work why waste money on criminals that dont need to be in your country
Do you know how the justice system works?

Fucks sake, everyone has a right to a defence, thanks for showing what type of country you want to live in... I suggest you move to Russia or North Korea..

you bleeding heart liberals need to fuck off.
So you want no courts involved and have summary judgements without the use of defences...

This is not a Liberal v Conservative thing... Conservatives very much believe in a Justice System & Judicial independence?

This is about Constitutional Democracy v Authoritarian...

We see that you are not a Conservative(maybe a Conservative in name only), prefer the authoritarian government....

So you want no courts involved and have summary judgements without the use of defences...

This is not a Liberal v Conservative thing... Conservatives very much believe in a Justice System & Judicial independence?

This is about Constitutional Democracy v Authoritarian...

We see that you are not a Conservative(maybe a Conservative in name only), prefer the authoritarian government....
Ohh blow it out your ear He should be deported FOR his crimes not coddled and let to stay in a Country he doesn't belong in.

Forum List

Back