Bataclan attack included torture of many victims

Didn't take long for the neo marxists to deny the truth did it, many believe the stories after seeeing other such actions by muslims in other parts of the world.
Yup,its a cracking story, or it would be if it was true.

Yawn........

Are you upset that these stories are bollox ?

Do you feel that Isis has let you down ?

It is you that has been let down by isis and the rest of the muslims, and now you are too far into supporting them to back away.
When have I ever supported isis you stupid fucker ?

When you became a looney lefty and supported islam right up to raping 12 year old girls

I do believe this calls for an honest discussion and with that we need to examine the details of what was happening at the Bataclan that night before the attack. Now this video explains that the leader of the band that performed that night was Jesse Hughes, who calls himself "the devil." The date of the concert - Friday the 13th was a high holy day for satanism - all Friday 13th's are considered high holy days for Satanism. This entire event can easily be identified as a sacrifice to Satan - the victims ritually mutilated, tortured and murdered.

Let's not get sidetracked with the argument that the Muslim terrorists do not serve Satan. Of course they do. They just don't realize it. The Bataclan was targeted on the very night that occult fans / participants / believers of the occult would be present and gathered together. Muslim security guards were employed and present at the door of the Bataclan the night of the attack. Mr. Hughes escaped, along with his entire band, their wives and their girlfriends but many of their fans are dead now for one reason and one reason only. They chose to be there.

images

Eagles of Death Metal - Jesse Hughes

While fans were exuberantly hailing Satan, reveling in the satanic music provided by Mr. Hughes and his band, they found themselves SUDDENLY offered as the sacrificial lambs for Satan. Could there be anything more horrific then believing the devil is your friend because you serve him, only to find out that he despises you and has led you into a trap of death for which there is no escape?

While I do not agree with all the conclusions this narrator has drawn, there is much to consider in his narrative (see his video below). Consider that the victims of these horrific acts were either involved in the occult or willingly attended such a Satanic event. Consider that the victims of the Orlando nightclub Islamic terrorist attack were homosexuals. Is this a coincidence? I believe that the Islamic terrorists knew full well in both accounts who would be at the nightclubs they had targeted. As in the aftermath of the Orlando nightclub attack, many in the Islamic community felt it was justified due to their book that tells them to kill the homosexuals. Likewise, the Islamic community of Europe would find reason once again to sympathize - because according their book - it is justifiable put to death those who practice the occult or endorse it.

Clearly this is a picture of the type of people groups the Islamic jihadists will target in America when the judgment of God falls. Witches, Satanists, homosexuals may well be their first targets once the invasion begins. Pretty ironic, isn't it?

I have watched witches, satanists and homosexuals - even on this very board - write openly of a day in which the Christians would be sent to "camps" for re-education and at least one had a cartoon signature of people being lined up and beheaded (which they have since then removed). This was a depiction of what they believe is the soon to be fate for faithful followers of Jesus Christ.

Yet they do not understand that when the judgment of God falls upon America, it will not be the faithful followers of Jesus Christ that will fall into the pit which they have dug.

No, it will be themselves that shall fall into their own pit. They have dug it and they shall fall into it. It is what it is. Here's the video. As I have already stated, I do not agree with all he (the narrator of the video) has to say but he did make some interesting points.

There is still hope. They can turn from their wickedness and cry out to the LORD for forgiveness. They can leave the occult and decide to give their lives to Jesus Christ. Will they? I don't know. But if they don't they will one day regret it for all eternity.

Last edited:
On second thought, maybe there was the narrator had a point in suspecting it was an Illuminati ritual sacrifice - the headquarters for Satanism globally is Belgium, the terrorists was reportedly from Belgium, they've been known to use others as a smokescreen in the past... add to this that the entire band,their girlfriends and their wives escape without a scratch. Friday 13th - high holy day for Satanists to perform human sacrifice - perhaps there is a connection Those involved certainly know and God knows exactly how it happened. When the judgment of God falls those who serve Lucifer will have no place to hide. It will come upon them just as it did their victims. SUDDENLY.

Didn't take long for the neo marxists to deny the truth did it, many believe the stories after seeeing other such actions by muslims in other parts of the world.

Yawn........

Are you upset that these stories are bollox ?

Do you feel that Isis has let you down ?

It is you that has been let down by isis and the rest of the muslims, and now you are too far into supporting them to back away.
When have I ever supported isis you stupid fucker ?

Tammy: Are the awful actions of ISIS any worse than those of the British, or American governments ?

The British Empire Shame Thread

FALSE: France Covered Up Torture and Mutilation of Bataclan Victims

Bollox story.
Why do you people need to make up lies to torture the families of the victims ?

Wasnt the reality bad enough ?

Figures you'd think it 'cracking' if Muslim butchers have actually gouged out people's eyes and castrated them. Sick twisted freak.

And because it supports you POV it must be truthful, isnt that right tainted ?
Tammy believes everything Snopes (just a husband and wife team), the communist Morning Star, and Pink News tell him to believe. But then he also believes Isis who dissolve people in vats of acid and hack the limbs off children are NO WORSE than the UK and US gvmnts :cuckoo:

Snopes apparently ignored this alleged interesting exchange:

Mr. President Georges Fenech Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”

This particular witness could corroborate the statements that we heard from one of the BAC officials, that one of his investigators vomited immediately on leaving the Bataclan after finding a decapitation and evisceration. Are you aware of such facts?

A prosecutor appearing before the inquiry replied lamely that no sharp knife had been found at the scene that could have been used for torture. Perhaps shrapnel had caused the mutilation, he said. The head of the committee asked if an explosion would have placed testicles in a victim’s mouth:

Prosecutor: I specify, for the sake of clarity: some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted.

Q. Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?

Prosecutor: I do not have that information

EXCLUSIVE: France 'Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture' at Bataclan Massacre

Do you have any idea how many politicians, government officials, sports, Hollywood, judges, lawyers, teachers, priests and residents of the Vatican participate in human sacrifice, ritual torture that would make the story on this thread pale in comparison, unspeakable torture of infants, other children forced to participate and be terrorized, this is how they worship Lucifer, the eating of human flesh and drinking of human blood on every satanic holy day including their own birthdays? I've heard of ISIS eating a human heart once in the news. These people have made it their life's service to Lucifer in exchange for money, power & fame. What is a satanist but a serial killer? Think about it.

Does seeing them wear a pants suit rather than Muslim garb make them more appealing some how? A murderer is a murderer. They are all headed to the same place. Hell.

Here is the exchange I posted above in the original French from the Inquiry.

M. le rapporteur. Les terroristes du Bataclan ont-ils commis des décapitations ou des mutilations ? Des décès se sont-ils produits autrement que par fusillade ou explosion ? Nous sommes saisis d’informations contradictoires – dont certaines nous ont été communiquées lors de nos auditions – qu’il faut éclaircir.

M. le président Georges Fenech. En effet, la commission est troublée par ces informations, qui n’ont filtré nulle part. Ainsi, le père de l’une des victimes m’a adressé la copie d’une lettre qu’il a transmise au juge d’instruction, que je cite en résumant : « Sur les causes de la mort de mon fils A., à l’institut médico-légal de Paris, on m’a dit, et ce avec des réserves compte tenu du choc que cela représentait pour moi à cet instant-là, qu’on lui avait coupé les testicules, qu’on les lui avait mis dans la bouche, et qu’il avait été éventré. Lorsque je l’ai vu derrière une vitre, allongé sur une table, un linceul blanc le recouvrant jusqu’au cou, une psychologue m’accompagnait. Cette dernière m’a dit : ‟La seule partie montrable de votre fils est son profil gauche.” J’ai constaté qu’il n’avait plus d’œil droit. J’en ai fait la remarque ; il m’a été répondu qu’ils lui avaient crevé l’œil et enfoncé la face droite de son visage, d’où des hématomes très importants que nous avons pu tous constater lors de sa mise en bière. »

Ce témoignage précis pourrait corroborer les propos que nous a tenus l’un des fonctionnaires de la BAC, selon lequel l’un des enquêteurs a vomi immédiatement en sortant du Bataclan après avoir constaté une décapitation et des éviscérations. Avez-vous connaissance de tels faits?

N° 3922 tome 2 - Rapport d'enquête relative aux moyens mis en œuvre par l'Etat pour lutter contre le terrorisme depuis le 7 janvier 2015

Forum List

Back