based on wimps' comments on this forum

I'm glad I'm near the end of my life!
It is truly disgusting to read how pervasive the "nanny" mentality is of people younger then me! I know there are members of the younger generation such as my son who are NOT dependent on laws to do the right and responsible things but reading some of the people here that evidently feel (NOT THINK) there is a need for MORE AND MORE laws,rules and regulations my confidence in the USA is shaken!

A nation that has been a beacon to people around the world is now looked at as being out of touch, wimps, a toothless old lion!

And why shouldn't that be the perception when Obama continually berates independent, self reliance, and greater reliance on the nanny state!
All the evidence of Obama's actions point to his being ashamed of the USA as his wife said she was proud for the first time..!

But not only has Obama torn down the USA in the world's eye but he frequently takes direct actions to harm the USA ... and isn't that a form of treason?

I mean why would he encourage Canada to sell oil they WANTED to sell to the USA to China?
"“The Keystone decision was a slap in the face to Canada and it's making ... Efforts to boost support for selling oil to China may be having an impact."
Harper Builds Oil Link With China After Obama Keystone

And NOT only is Obama's direct action harmful to the nation's security, but will be harmful to our coastland!
What environmentally driven reason is there to have 1 million barrels a day riding in a tanker frought with crew errors, bad weather, equipment failures potentially destroying 1,000s of MILES of ocean and millions of wildlife?

All that risk PLUS oil going to China that would have made cheaper gas here!

Consequently I don't understand the wimps especially on this board that not only excuse this treason but ENcOURAGE IT!
And then ask for more! "There oughta be a law against texting and driving" is the ultimate illustration of the wimpification of the the USA!

As I said I'm kind of glad I'm in the fall of my life because based on what I see in the future my son and granddaughter are going to have it a lot tougher and economically a lot more dangerous! Gas at $7.00/ steak at $10/lb.! Government rationing of when you can see a doctor.. death panels advising my son to let me die on an ice flow!

Talk about a whinny little bitch.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.
There was no surplus under Clinton. Get that through your thick skull!

You've posted this same tired shit over and over. I guess if you tell a lie to yourself over and over, it eventually represents the truth to you.

Last edited:
It is truly disgusting to read how pervasive the "nanny" mentality is of people younger then me! I know there are members of the younger generation such as my son who are NOT dependent on laws to do the right and responsible things but reading some of the people here that evidently feel (NOT THINK) there is a need for MORE AND MORE laws,rules and regulations my confidence in the USA is shaken!

A nation that has been a beacon to people around the world is now looked at as being out of touch, wimps, a toothless old lion!

And why shouldn't that be the perception when Obama continually berates independent, self reliance, and greater reliance on the nanny state!
All the evidence of Obama's actions point to his being ashamed of the USA as his wife said she was proud for the first time..!

But not only has Obama torn down the USA in the world's eye but he frequently takes direct actions to harm the USA ... and isn't that a form of treason?

I mean why would he encourage Canada to sell oil they WANTED to sell to the USA to China?
"“The Keystone decision was a slap in the face to Canada and it's making ... Efforts to boost support for selling oil to China may be having an impact."

And NOT only is Obama's direct action harmful to the nation's security, but will be harmful to our coastland!
What environmentally driven reason is there to have 1 million barrels a day riding in a tanker frought with crew errors, bad weather, equipment failures potentially destroying 1,000s of MILES of ocean and millions of wildlife?

Consequently I don't understand the wimps especially on this board that not only excuse this treason but ENcOURAGE IT!
And then ask for more! "There oughta be a law against texting and driving" is the ultimate illustration of the wimpification of the the USA!

As I said I'm kind of glad I'm in the fall of my life because based on what I see in the future my son and granddaughter are going to have it a lot tougher and economically a lot more dangerous! Gas at $7.00/ steak at $10/lb.! Government rationing of when you can see a doctor.. death panels advising my son to let me die on an ice flow!

Talk about a whinny little bitch.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.
There was no surplus under Clinton. Get that through your thick skull!

You've posted this same tired shit over and over. I guess if you tell a lie to yourself over and over, it eventually represents the truth to you.

If there was no surplus, then where did those $300 checks come from?

Well, I would pity you, but you have enough self pity to go arround. So, this old blue collar liberal, well over 68, will just be at work at 6 this morning. And probably not get off work until nearly 7 tonight. The younger millwrights I work with will be working the same hours.

In the meantime, you will still be whining and mewling about how bad things are. Well, you just go on doing that, sit on your coach and croak, for all I care. When I retire, I have about 30 years worth of things to do, including a much more active part in the politics of this nation.

And, along with those younger people that are working hard, rather than just bitching about those that do, we will make this a better nation. One with a health care system that concentrates on improving the health of all the people of this nation, rather than concentrating on making the wealthy even more so. A nation in which the workers get a fair share of the wealth that they create. Where middle income earners do not pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than do millionaires.

Lazy, whining old farts like you can just stand aside, we don't need you.

LAZY???
Today alone.. dozens of companies names you would recognize sent through a system I created, designed and currently provides 10,000 times a day inquiries over the Internet to servers My company that I created owns to find out if they are going to be paid by Medicare!
Lazy? I've two more businesses in the drawing plans that will also be up and running this year.. and I'll be 69 in march!!
AND you?? working for "the man"still! SAD you had NO guts to take the risks I took!
SAD you were so undereducated that all you can do is the same thing you've done i.e. take orders from the "man"!

Well I am the "Man" and every day checks come in to MY company that I created!
WHAT have YOU done? And these checks will come in a long time from this and the other companies I create!

So when you call me a lazy old fart .. wrong on Lazy.. right on OLD fart" but I'm still creating new ideas and businesses while you are stuck in your millwork job!

And as far as "blue collar" liberal.. you evidently NOT well educated or else you'd not have to depend on Der Führer her to give you marching orders!

And while you are playing with your tinker toys, erector sets i.e. millwrighting.. earning your measly $30/hour salary and totally dependent on your vanishing Union pension,
I'll be creating services YOU or your physician will be using paying me $30/minute and I won't have to lift a finger!

So the country isnt as bad as you said then. Right?

Forum List

Back