Barry Sotero Hussein Must Be Giving a Speech Somewhere.....

Because of Barry's limited experience as a community agitator, state senator, and part-time U.S. senator he's unaware statements by a U.S. president might be taken positively or negatively by the investment community and subsequently be reflected in their actions.

I'm as big of an Obama hater as any, but what's the point of the middle name?

His policies, budgets, etc are scary enough for me, trying to scare people with name adjustments seems awfully childish to me.

Fucking market's tanking like crazy...

It's most likely because investors realize that taxes must be raised and see no hope of that happening in the near future, while realizing at the same time that the proposed Republican cuts would destroy any chance of long term growth.

Doesn't have anything to do with lawmakers from both parties not being able to reach a compromise. It's all about the "Hussein" in the Whitehouse, and alway will be to some folks in America.

Last edited:
  • Banned

It's most likely because investors realize that taxes must be raised and see no hope of that happening in the near future, while realizing at the same time that the proposed Republican cuts would destroy any chance of long term growth.

I invest and I would rather invest in myself vs. Invest in this failing government. I pay my fair share of taxes. Those itching to increase taxes even more should whip out their personal checkbooks, make a check payable to the US Treasury, fill in the amount of their choosing - and drop it in the mail

His policies, budgets, etc are scary enough for me, trying to scare people with name adjustments seems awfully childish to me.

Because with this particular OP, you're dealing with the mentality of a chimp.

Because with this particular OP, you're dealing with the mentality of a chimp.

He must be a space chimp though, because his internet income he states all the time is like 7 figures and nobody has ever lied on the internet.

Didn't SP just downgrade our debt from AAA to AA?

That is rather a major bad bit of news

I suspect that the problems in the EU aren't helping. That EU stabilization plan they're planning isn't popular and if Spain and Portugal go down, things could get very weird very quickly

Likewise the run in oil prices can't be helping. I'm already feeling the costs and I doubt they're done climbing.

You weren't right about it before, stupid. What makes you think you are now?

Btw, how's your 401k?

Didn't SP just downgrade our debt from AAA to AA?

That is rather a major bad bit of news

I suspect that the problems in the EU aren't helping. That EU stabilization plan they're planning isn't popular and if Spain and Portugal go down, things could get very weird very quickly

Likewise the run in oil prices can't be helping. I'm already feeling the costs and I doubt they're done climbing.

I think it was a warning that they might downgrade the US rating if Congress doesn't make a workable budget deal.

more likely than anything the loser o/p has ever said.

just sayin

Forum List

Back