Barry Soetoro on the U.S. Economy

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Our Beloved President is jumping into the fray with recommendations and commentary on various economic and trade proposals that have been made in the context of the current Presidential election campaign.

Seriously.

Is there any indication that he has any grasp whatsoever of how the economy works, or what might make it "better." Is this not the ass-hole who told us that the original stimulus TRILLIONS were going to jump-start the economy, with a ripple effect that would make our hearts pump purple pee? And isn't it abundantly clear that this "vision" was not only unfounded and stupid, but that it has resulted in a doubling of the national debt, with essentially NOTHING to show for it?

Unless you count millions of low-paying part-time jobs as a "payoff."

Will someone please tell this guy to S.T.F.U.? Giving economic advice...the BALLS on that guy!

It's obvious he doesn't know anything about the economy and refused to get expert advice. He will go down as the most incompetent leader since Carter.

Again, note the right wing fixation on balls. They are mentioned in almost every RW thread.

It's obvious he doesn't know anything about the economy and refused to get expert advice. He will go down as the most incompetent leader since Carter.

Well, me boy, you have proven yourself to be a con tool. Congratulations. The Stimulus, which in whole was not a Trillion $, was all that saved your ass, and mine, from a great depression. But then, maybe that is too difficult for you to follow. Got a link from an impartial source that backs you up, dipshit, or are you just trying to spread conservative talking points.
And, by calling a standing president names, you have proven yourself to have no class, and no integrity. Have you ever made a rational argument in your entire worthless life?
So, being a con tool, what did the Conservatives ever do to help the very recession that they caused, dipshit. What bill did they bring forward. I can tell you, it was NONE. Because they did not care about the working person. AND, just to be consistent they voted to a man agains every bill brought forward to help during the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Every single bill, by every single republican representative. And NO bills of their own.

Yep - Prez Barry has done a pretty amazing job of record setting job creation, cutting the deficit by 2/3 (or 3/4, can't remember which and Trumpery has plans to put the deficit and the debt through the roof). Prez Barry has made the US economy the strongest on the planet, 90% of us have health care insurance, our stock market is stable, housing robust and more more more.

No wonder the RWNJ traitors hate him.

OTOH, N Korean and Russian dictators have both endorsed Duh Donuld.

Well, me boy, you have proven yourself to be a con tool. Congratulations. The Stimulus, which in whole was not a Trillion $, was all that saved your ass, and mine, from a great depression. But then, maybe that is too difficult for you to follow. Got a link from an impartial source that backs you up, dipshit, or are you just trying to spread conservative talking points.
And, by calling a standing president names, you have proven yourself to have no class, and no integrity. Have you ever made a rational argument in your entire worthless life?
So, being a con tool, what did the Conservatives ever do to help the very recession that they caused, dipshit. What bill did they bring forward. I can tell you, it was NONE. Because they did not care about the working person. AND, just to be consistent they voted to a man agains every bill brought forward to help during the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Every single bill, by every single republican representative. And NO bills of their own.
Okay, what name did I call out illustrious leader? It takes cooperation for a bill to be advanced in Congress. Both parties are responsible for nothing getting done. So, the Conservatives caused the recession...and you cal ME a tool, lol.

Our Beloved President is jumping into the fray with recommendations and commentary on various economic and trade proposals that have been made in the context of the current Presidential election campaign.

Seriously.

Is there any indication that he has any grasp whatsoever of how the economy works, or what might make it "better." Is this not the ass-hole who told us that the original stimulus TRILLIONS were going to jump-start the economy, with a ripple effect that would make our hearts pump purple pee? And isn't it abundantly clear that this "vision" was not only unfounded and stupid, but that it has resulted in a doubling of the national debt, with essentially NOTHING to show for it?

Will someone please tell this guy to S.T.F.U.? Giving economic advice...the BALLS on that guy!
jpg

Seriously.

household-income-monthly-median-since-2000.gif

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history
Texas's largest health care provider to ask for a 60% rate increase per individual.

Insurance rates going up: New concerns for Obamacare

That's ok Slim, the gop will be in power and get blamed for the mess.

Okay, what name did I call out illustrious leader? It takes cooperation for a bill to be advanced in Congress. Both parties are responsible for nothing getting done. So, the Conservatives caused the recession...and you cal ME a tool, lol.

Hardly, me poor ignorant con tool. One side can, and has, stopped all of the bills brought forward by dems. Every single one that were of import. Multiple jobs bills, all from dems. Republicans brought O forward. As in NONE.
Republicans had a secret meeting on the eve of Obama taking office, and agreed to stop every bill he brought forward. Every one.
Now, if that was done to republicans, you would be hollering TREASON. And you would be correct.
So, dems bring forward bills, republicans vote them all down. See why it is obstructionism. See why those out of work see it as TREASON?

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history
Texas's largest health care provider to ask for a 60% rate increase per individual.

These horror stories have been offered every year since ACA became the law....here's what's been happening.....

2015-employer-health-benefits-chart-pack-4-1024.jpg

I assume you appreciate the significance of the slope of the line....

Seriously.

Who is "Barry Soetoro" and what does he have to do with the economy?

These horror stories have been offered every year since ACA became the law....here's what's been happening.....

Obamacare's November surprise

Illustrius leader will do, me con tool. His title is President, as it is for every president, dipshit. A person with class does not use other names to refer to a president. I did not think much of Bush, but I never ever called him the names that were out there. Doing so would have diminished my integrity.
Now, you suggest that the Recession was not a conservative one? Sorry, but you are just plain wrong. We had a republican president, a republican congress, and you want to say someone else was responsible?
You see, me boy, as a president, and with your congress, you are asked by the people to not let it happen. And republicans did nothing. They voted against the stimulus, which saved our collective asses. So say all impartial economists, and the CBO. Only cons suggest it did not.

But, again, republican congressmen met on the eve of obama taking office, and made the determination to do absolutely nothing to help the president, and to vote down all of his major bills. And you suggest it is the fault of both parties?? Tell me, me boy, what did the republicans do. What bills did they bring forward. The answer, of course, is NONE.

Obamacare's November surprise

This time it's for real......no....really!

Forum List

Back