Barry declares war!!!

Fox reports based on facts the other organizations choose to ignore unless it is favorable to the administration.
Hows that news? We are flooded with atta boy bs daily!

perhaps classless, lying fauxnews should learn to start actually telling the truth. ;)

Besides opinion shows, show where Fox News has lied.

A majority of FoxNews viewers only tune in for the "opinion" shows. That is where they get their "news".

And if they lie on their "opinion" shows, it is still "LYING".

Unless they specifically retract the claims made in thier opinion shows, which they do not, they are responsible for the CONTENT of those opinion shows.

So whats the shitstains excuse?
Oh do as I say not as I do ...

Fox reports based on facts the other organizations choose to ignore unless it is favorable to the administration.

Well that's not the decision of the case at all.
And I'm not even saying they "lie".
But they actively search out and promote any story that shows the Dems in an unfavorable light.
Can we at least agree on this?

EDIT- And if the other shows WERE pro Obama....???
Imagine that! ...Being on the side of the President?...In America?? oooh..The outrage!

Last edited:
This administration is on the path to making the Carter administration look good....:clap2:

If they believed in their policies they could careless what Fox has to say, the truth is they have no real conviction in their agenda.....:tomato:

It's a remake of DUmb and DUmber!

Besides opinion shows, show where Fox News has lied.

A majority of FoxNews viewers only tune in for the "opinion" shows. That is where they get their "news".

Got a link to back up that claim?

Just go to any thread on this board, and read where the right-wingers brag about the ratings for Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. Hell, just watch any of those shows and you'll hear them happily trumpeting their ratings numbers.

And then do the math.

Well that's not the decision of the case at all.
And I'm not even saying they "lie".
But they actively search out and promote any story that shows the Dems in an unfavorable light.
Can we at least agree on this?

EDIT- And if the other shows WERE pro Obama....???
Imagine that! ...Being on the side of the President?...In America?? oooh..The outrage!

well hell honey that ain't hard to do. ACORN, and Ayers, and Alinsky. now you know all you need to know about the obamalama.

We certainly can't have the only news organization that tells the truth out there watch-dogging our government. I mean, isn't that why the media even exists? To be our watchdogs against corrupt government?

After all, all the lying and omissions being perpetrated by the other news organizations should be ignored. Right?

Maybe he should try "apologizing to them, the same way he did to the extremist muslims, I think they would just be "nice" then.

That's an interesting post.

What "extremist Muslims" has Mr Obama "Apologized" to? Please be specific.

His speech in Cairo, Egypt was broadcast to any muslim with a TV (or access). Did he disqualify the extremist in his speech? No, they were included.

We certainly can't have the only news organization that tells the truth out there watch-dogging our government. I mean, isn't that why the media even exists? To be our watchdogs against corrupt government?

After all, all the lying and omissions being perpetrated by the other news organizations should be ignored. Right?

What "Lying"?

Are you talking about MSNBC? They're just as bad as FoxNews.

As far as the other media outlets go:

the last time someone lied on CBSNews, for instance, he got fired, immediately.

Remember? Dan Rather?

Now, when's the last time someone on FoxNews got fired for lying?

What "Lying"?

Remember? Dan Rather?

All of the left wing media arms of the DNC lie. Rather was an exception, not a rule. In all of this, only Fox News has done its duty as a watchdog on our government. And the only lies that are being perpetrated upon the American people are from the left.

Maybe the president should ask Palin how he should deal with media hostility. She dealt with it longer and with many more personal attacks against her and her family (none on the left were complaining about that), she might have some good insights for him. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe he should try "apologizing to them, the same way he did to the extremist muslims, I think they would just be "nice" then.

That's an interesting post.

What "extremist Muslims" has Mr Obama "Apologized" to? Please be specific.

His speech in Cairo, Egypt was broadcast to any muslim with a TV (or access). Did he disqualify the extremist in his speech? No, they were included.

And what did he say exactly in that speech? Hmm?

What "Lying"?

Remember? Dan Rather?

you have got to be fucking kidding me. the most recent bullshit from MSNBC was them calling the guy who carried a weapon to an obamalama event a racist for carrying the gun and making all sorts of accusations about white southern racism and the dude toting the gun was a black guy. course MSNBC carefully edited the film thinking no one would be the wiser. put your stupidity where the moon don't shine. Fox has never pulled shit like that. that's why MSNBC is in the shithole.

Forum List

Back