Barrack Obama, Charles Manson, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorhn.....All Want The Same Thing It Appears

ayerssmall2.png

"Everyone's God and if we don't wake up to that there's going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we're doing bad things to the atmosphere,"

"If we don't change that as rapidly as I'm speaking to you now, if we don't put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we've butchered, if we don't go to war against the problem ...," - Charles Manson

Charles Manson & Barrack Obama are concerned about the planet. They're not as concerned about the human-beings on the planet, but they're concerned.

This week I discovered that Obama's political origins are tied in with Charles Manson. The folks that supported Obama's political career admired Manson's methods. Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn were responsible for setting Barrack Obama on a political path. They told him that through their work in the Weather Underground, they could help him become the first Black President in American history. Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn are terrorists. They have been at the bottom of the Arab Spring, helping to foment unrest in Egypt and elsewhere in the Middle-East. Bernadine Dorhn:
  • Leader of the domestic terrorist group Weather Underground Organization
  • Participated in the bombings of New York City police headquarters in 1970, the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972
  • Delighted in Charles Manson's infamous murders
  • Director of the Children and Family Justice Center at Northwestern University
  • Professor at Northwestern University Law School
On April 4, 1968, shortly after Martin Luther King, Jr. had been killed by an assassin's bullet, a distraught Dohrn told a friend that while King's politics may have been passé, she had nonetheless admired the man. Later that night, Dohrn put on what she called her “riot clothes” and proceeded to join the mayhem that was taking place on the streets of New York's Times Square.[2]

In the late Sixties, Dohrn became a leader of the Revolutionary Youth Movement (RYM), a wing of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). In June 1968 she ran unopposed in an election for the SDS post of Inter-Organizational Secretary. Defining her politics at that time, Dohrn declared: “I consider myself a revolutionary Communist.”

In June 1969, Dohrn and ten fellow RYM-affiliated SDS members (including such notables as Jeff Jones and Dohrn's lover Bill Ayers) produced "You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows"—a manifesto whose title was derived from Bob Dylan's song, "Subterranean Homesick Blues." Printed in the SDS publication New Left Notes, this manifesto marked the genesis of a new radical outgrowth of SDS—“Weatherman,” of which Dohrn was the acknowledged leader. Stating bluntly that "the goal [of revolution] is the destruction of U.S. imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism," the manifesto characterized African-Americans as a "black colony" within the United States. Said Dohrn: “The best thing that we can be doing for ourselves, as well as for the [Black] Panthers and the revolutionary black liberation struggle, is to build a fu**ing white revolutionary movement, not a national paper alliance. Building a white Left movement from the ground up means we need the Panthers and black radicals there—at ground level.”

In July 1969, Dohrn and a number of fellow Weatherman leaders traveled to Cuba to meet with political representatives of Communist North Vietnam. On August 29, 1969, New Left Notes reported that those Vietnamese delegates had told the American radicals in Cuba: “When you go into a city, look for the person who fights hardest against the cops. That's the one you talk all night with. Don't look for the one who says the best thing. Look for the one who fights.” The Vietnamese delegation's leader, Huynh Va Ba of the Provisional Revolutionary Government, had put it this way: “The war is entering its final phase. You must begin to wage armed struggle as soon as possible to become the vanguard and to take leadership of the revolution.” Dohrn assured Ba that she and her comrades would try their best to fulfill his wishes.[3]

Aiming to promptly carry out the type of revolutionary violence urged by the Vietcong directive, Weatherman called for a "national action" to be held in Chicago from October 8-11, 1969. Dohrn played a key role in fomenting violent riots at these so-called "Days of Rage." On the first night, she stood on a makeshift podium, the wind furling Vietnamese flags around her, and used a bullhorn to shout praise and encouragement to the hundreds of supporters who had gathered there. After lauding them for being "truly a vanguard" of "courage[ous]" revolutionaries, Dohrn proceeded to lead the mob into the Loop, downtown Chicago's historic commercial center, where they smashed windows, set cars on fire, and trashed the famed Chicago Gold Coast. Six people were wounded by police gunfire that first night, and dozens were hospitalized for other injuries. Sixty-eight were arrested and jailed.[4]

The next day was the so-called Women's Action. Again, Dohrn roused the troops with a fiery speech and led some 80 protesters into the streets for more mayhem. Dohrn herself was arrested that night and was put in jail.[5]

A Chicago district attorney named Richard Elrod was seriously injured in the Days of Rage violence and became permanently paralyzed as a result. Dohrn later mocked Elrod by leading her comrades in singing “Lay, Elrod, Lay”—a parody of the Bob Dylan song “Lay, Lady, Lay.” http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2190

If you wonder why Obama is taking such a half-hearted approach to fighting ISIS...it's because he and his friends are very much responsible for the violence taking place in Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, etc. These folks live off of chaos, and create it at every opportunity. It's not much of a surprise that Ferguson, Baltimore, and other cities have exploded in racial violence. Occupy WallStreet was their brainchild. ACORN, SEIU. The evidence is all over the place, and the MSM is trying to keep it quiet.

Ayers-and-Obama.png

obama.jpg
Occidental%201.jpg

A young Barrack Obama with Bill Ayers

Charles Manson is the polar opposite of Barrack Obama, but they both believe that the only way to change this country is through violence and unrest. They are both so worried about the planet that they are both willing to cause the deaths of thousands to save it. The media wants to ignore their close ties. Did they tell you that Obama and Ayers both attended a wedding last year? Yup......it's been hidden from the public....but Obama is still partying with Bill and Bernadine.

obamafamilytree_thumb.jpg

2861149673_25a15356c4.jpg
EVh7Pm.jpg

Links

Charles Manson I worry about global warming Obama is an idiot - NY Daily News

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2190

Articles Are the Scales Falling from Our Eyes

Report Obama and Bill Ayers attended same 2014 wedding TheHill

Obama Secretly Partied With Bill Ayers Last Summer

Charles Manson s Attorney Giovanni Di Stefano Asks Obama For Pardon TMZ.com

obama.jpg

Barack Obama- born 1960
Bill Ayers- born 1944

Yet they both are the same age in this photo.

Just more lying by bigots.

So now you're saying that is Bill Ayers. Point taken.

Okay.......

Now explain the science behind aging and tell me why you think everyone ages exactly the same....

Obama has more grey hair than it do and looks older than me.....but I was born 4 years before he was.

Explain.

No- I am just pointing out that you are lying- which is rather redundant- since I could do the same thing by pointing out that you had posted.

Occidental%201.jpg

Sometimes, when I see you blindly post shit that is so blazingly obviously wrong, I can't help feeling you are some kind of left winger flying a false flag to make right wingers look retarded.

Seriously. Nobody can be this fucking stupid unless it is on purpose.
Explain how it's stupid...also explain why anyone would Photoshop Obama in a picture that isn't of Bill Ayers?

Who says it is Photoshopped? It is probably a real photo. IT JUST ISN'T A PHOTO OF BILL AYERS.

Jesus H. Christ you are getting dumber by the minute!!!

The point being the truth doesn't really matter to you folks.

Says the guy who posted a photo he says is Obama and Ayers that isn't a photo of Obama and Ayers!

HOLY FUCK!!!

ayerssmall2.png

"Everyone's God and if we don't wake up to that there's going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we're doing bad things to the atmosphere,"

"If we don't change that as rapidly as I'm speaking to you now, if we don't put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we've butchered, if we don't go to war against the problem ...," - Charles Manson

Charles Manson & Barrack Obama are concerned about the planet. They're not as concerned about the human-beings on the planet, but they're concerned.

This week I discovered that Obama's political origins are tied in with Charles Manson. The folks that supported Obama's political career admired Manson's methods. Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn were responsible for setting Barrack Obama on a political path. They told him that through their work in the Weather Underground, they could help him become the first Black President in American history. Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn are terrorists. They have been at the bottom of the Arab Spring, helping to foment unrest in Egypt and elsewhere in the Middle-East. Bernadine Dorhn:
  • Participated in the bombings of New York City police headquarters in 1970, the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972
On April 4, 1968, shortly after Martin Luther King, Jr. had been killed by an assassin's bullet, a distraught Dohrn told a friend that while King's politics may have been passé, she had nonetheless admired the man. Later that night, Dohrn put on what she called her “riot clothes” and proceeded to join the mayhem that was taking place on the streets of New York's Times Square.[2]

In the late Sixties, Dohrn became a leader of the Revolutionary Youth Movement (RYM), a wing of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). In June 1968 she ran unopposed in an election for the SDS post of Inter-Organizational Secretary. Defining her politics at that time, Dohrn declared: “I consider myself a revolutionary Communist.”

In June 1969, Dohrn and ten fellow RYM-affiliated SDS members (including such notables as Jeff Jones and Dohrn's lover Bill Ayers) produced "You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows"—a manifesto whose title was derived from Bob Dylan's song, "Subterranean Homesick Blues." Printed in the SDS publication New Left Notes, this manifesto marked the genesis of a new radical outgrowth of SDS—“Weatherman,” of which Dohrn was the acknowledged leader. Stating bluntly that "the goal [of revolution] is the destruction of U.S. imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism," the manifesto characterized African-Americans as a "black colony" within the United States. Said Dohrn: “The best thing that we can be doing for ourselves, as well as for the [Black] Panthers and the revolutionary black liberation struggle, is to build a fu**ing white revolutionary movement, not a national paper alliance. Building a white Left movement from the ground up means we need the Panthers and black radicals there—at ground level.”

In July 1969, Dohrn and a number of fellow Weatherman leaders traveled to Cuba to meet with political representatives of Communist North Vietnam. On August 29, 1969, New Left Notes reported that those Vietnamese delegates had told the American radicals in Cuba: “When you go into a city, look for the person who fights hardest against the cops. That's the one you talk all night with. Don't look for the one who says the best thing. Look for the one who fights.” The Vietnamese delegation's leader, Huynh Va Ba of the Provisional Revolutionary Government, had put it this way: “The war is entering its final phase. You must begin to wage armed struggle as soon as possible to become the vanguard and to take leadership of the revolution.” Dohrn assured Ba that she and her comrades would try their best to fulfill his wishes.[3]

Aiming to promptly carry out the type of revolutionary violence urged by the Vietcong directive, Weatherman called for a "national action" to be held in Chicago from October 8-11, 1969. Dohrn played a key role in fomenting violent riots at these so-called "Days of Rage." On the first night, she stood on a makeshift podium, the wind furling Vietnamese flags around her, and used a bullhorn to shout praise and encouragement to the hundreds of supporters who had gathered there. After lauding them for being "truly a vanguard" of "courage[ous]" revolutionaries, Dohrn proceeded to lead the mob into the Loop, downtown Chicago's historic commercial center, where they smashed windows, set cars on fire, and trashed the famed Chicago Gold Coast. Six people were wounded by police gunfire that first night, and dozens were hospitalized for other injuries. Sixty-eight were arrested and jailed.[4]

The next day was the so-called Women's Action. Again, Dohrn roused the troops with a fiery speech and led some 80 protesters into the streets for more mayhem. Dohrn herself was arrested that night and was put in jail.[5]

A Chicago district attorney named Richard Elrod was seriously injured in the Days of Rage violence and became permanently paralyzed as a result. Dohrn later mocked Elrod by leading her comrades in singing “Lay, Elrod, Lay”—a parody of the Bob Dylan song “Lay, Lady, Lay.” http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2190

If you wonder why Obama is taking such a half-hearted approach to fighting ISIS...it's because he and his friends are very much responsible for the violence taking place in Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, etc. These folks live off of chaos, and create it at every opportunity. It's not much of a surprise that Ferguson, Baltimore, and other cities have exploded in racial violence. Occupy WallStreet was their brainchild. ACORN, SEIU. The evidence is all over the place, and the MSM is trying to keep it quiet.

Ayers-and-Obama.png

obama.jpg
Occidental%201.jpg

Charles Manson is the polar opposite of Barrack Obama, but they both believe that the only way to change this country is through violence and unrest. They are both so worried about the planet that they are both willing to cause the deaths of thousands to save it. The media wants to ignore their close ties. Did they tell you that Obama and Ayers both attended a wedding last year? Yup......it's been hidden from the public....but Obama is still partying with Bill and Bernadine.

EVh7Pm.jpg

Links

obama.jpg

Barack Obama- born 1960
Bill Ayers- born 1944

Okay.......

Now explain the science behind aging and tell me why you think everyone ages exactly the same....

Obama has more grey hair than it do and looks older than me.....but I was born 4 years before he was.

Explain.

No- I am just pointing out that you are lying- which is rather redundant- since I could do the same thing by pointing out that you had posted.
Explain what a lie is...

Most people believe it to be something that the teller knows is false but claims it to be true.

You explain how I lied and we'll take it from there.

Bill Ayers was born in 1944.

Barack Obama was born in 1961.

Any fucking retard should be able to figure out the two guys in the photo are not 17 years apart in age.

That's why I say you have to be stupid on purpose, mudwhistle.

Here's Barack Obama punching George Washington at the signing of the US Constitution. That's how much he hates America!

2mem20.jpg

ayerssmall2.png

Ayers-and-Obama.png

obama.jpg
Occidental%201.jpg

EVh7Pm.jpg

Links

obama.jpg

Barack Obama- born 1960
Bill Ayers- born 1944

Okay.......

Explain.

Explain what a lie is...

Most people believe it to be something that the teller knows is false but claims it to be true.

You explain how I lied and we'll take it from there.

You lied about Obama's parents and you lied about that being a photo of Obama and Ayers.

Bill Ayers was born in 1944.

Barack Obama was born in 1961.

Any fucking retard should be able to figure out the two guys in the photo are not 17 years apart in age.

That's why I say you have to be stupid on purpose, mudwhistle.
Not really......I was born with a baby-face......so I always looked several years younger than I really was. When I retired out of the military I was 38....but looked 25.

You and I both don't know if that photo is authentic. Point being.....which I made several fucken posts ago, is that it is irrelevant to the issue. It is simply a minor element....which you trolls want to latch onto in order to discredit the entire post. That kind of shit doesn't even work in a courtroom. It works only in liberal-land where the facts are hidden and the truth is viciously attacked.

Last edited:
My last photo of Obama with George Washington has not been photoshopped. It is completely genuine.

Here is another genuine, untouched photo. It depicts a young Barack Obama with Bruce Jenner.

w1v6hg.jpg

Here's another untouched photo. This one is Michelle Obama with Martin Luther King, Jr., at a slave auction.

11j687r.jpg

Here's another untouched photo. This one is Michelle Obama with Martin Luther King, Jr., at a slave auction.

11j687r.jpg
The photo I posted was labeled to be of Obama and Bill Ayers.

You're just being an asshole...as usual.

Like I pointed out before........If it wasn't a photo of Bill Ayers why Photoshop Obama onto it?

You know.....I've noticed that the stories that are the most damaging to your hero get the most venom.

I consider this a big win.....cuz you skupperlipped shitforbrains are really ticked off about this.

11j687r.jpg
The photo I posted was labeled to be of Obama and Bill Ayers.

So are you saying its okay that you just posted a lie- and that you aren't responsible for posting the lie?

Depends on who's lie it is.....it's not mine.

Is the rest of the OP a lie as well....or just that?

I'm wondering if the Ayers/Obama pic is photoshopped. Ayers looks way too young, almost as young as Obama.

Of course it is photoshopped!

View attachment 44186

Look at the angle of the shadows!

There must be two suns in the OP's bubble world.

:lmao:

So you're saying someone Photoshopped Obama onto those two pictures....?

Why would they do that if that isn't Bill Ayers in the picture?

You guys need to make up your minds what the story is.

No, you need to develop critical thinking skills and instead of just being gullible and swallowing whatever disinformation you are reading.

The pictures in your OP are obvious fakes to go back to your sources and ask them why they need to lie about Obama using faked pictures.

Forum List

Back