Barr Blows Up DemonRATS Conspiracy Theories!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
As usual, Rush gets right down to the RED MEAT of things.....long but very interesting...

RUSH: As per usual in these circumstances, this is an amazing thing to watch. You got all these Democrats on this committee that’s led by Serrano from New York, Jose Serrano from New York, and they got Bill Barr, the attorney general. They think they’re gonna get to the bottom because the Democrats without fake news and without conspiracies don’t have any news. They’ve got nothing going on unless they make it up or get a conspiracy.

So they are convinced, they’re convinced that they’re gonna get the truth out of Barr today. They are convinced that they’re gonna put so much pressure on this guy that he’s not gonna know what hit ’em. They are convinced that Barr is going to be begging them to go easy on him after they pummel him and pummel him and get him to admit that the report says that Trump did collude with Russia, that he’s lied about it in his summary and please forgive him.

APP-040919-William-Barr-4.jpg

They are convinced that this happened and they are convinced that they’re gonna make Barr say it. It’s amazing. (paraphrasing) “Well, I don’t think what you’re telling us is the truth. Your four-page summary, it was an immediate conclusion, you couldn’t possibly have known. We know there was collusion.”

“Well, there wasn’t.”

“But, but, but, the special counsel, two years, and we know, the New York Times.”

“There wasn’t any.”

“But, but, you know there was. There has to have been. None of this can be explained otherwise.”

“Sorry. You know, the special counsel even told us before he submitted the report that there wasn’t gonna be any collusion.”

(Excerpt) Read more at rushlimbaugh.com ...

He makes them look like school children....the dems are causing the world to laugh out loud.....

As usual, Rush gets right down to the RED MEAT of things.....long but very interesting...

RUSH: As per usual in these circumstances, this is an amazing thing to watch. You got all these Democrats on this committee that’s led by Serrano from New York, Jose Serrano from New York, and they got Bill Barr, the attorney general. They think they’re gonna get to the bottom because the Democrats without fake news and without conspiracies don’t have any news. They’ve got nothing going on unless they make it up or get a conspiracy.

So they are convinced, they’re convinced that they’re gonna get the truth out of Barr today. They are convinced that they’re gonna put so much pressure on this guy that he’s not gonna know what hit ’em. They are convinced that Barr is going to be begging them to go easy on him after they pummel him and pummel him and get him to admit that the report says that Trump did collude with Russia, that he’s lied about it in his summary and please forgive him.

They are convinced that this happened and they are convinced that they’re gonna make Barr say it. It’s amazing. (paraphrasing) “Well, I don’t think what you’re telling us is the truth. Your four-page summary, it was an immediate conclusion, you couldn’t possibly have known. We know there was collusion.”

“Well, there wasn’t.”

“But, but, but, the special counsel, two years, and we know, the New York Times.”

“There wasn’t any.”

“But, but, you know there was. There has to have been. None of this can be explained otherwise.”

“Sorry. You know, the special counsel even told us before he submitted the report that there wasn’t gonna be any collusion.”

Time to hold these folks accountable to the full extent of the law:

Screen-Shot-2019-04-21-at-10.36.18-AM.png

“Well, there wasn’t.”

“There wasn’t any.”

When pushed about how much he would release from the Mueller, Barr said:

"I'm landing the plane right now and I've been willing to discuss my letters and the process going forward, and the report is going to be out next week and I'm not going to go into the details until the plane is on the ground," Barr said.""
Republicans question origins of Russia probe as Barr alleges 'spying' on Trump campaign

And yesterday the Washington Post reported that Rod Rosenstein placated Trump by telling him "I can land the plane".
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cfeff232e8f_story.html?utm_term=.26f6455dfb10

But there's no cover up.
Hell no. Politicians don't cover things up or lie.
Trump's right. It's a conspiracy....one of his own making.

“Well, there wasn’t.”

“There wasn’t any.”

You're falling right into Trump's desire to be the next KJU or Putin: Punish your political enemies.

I think you'd be happier living in NK or Russia, where those leaders have put themselves above the law, right, Sparky?

If not NK or Russia, consider a monarchy. Kings can't be held accountable to their citizens, either.

“Well, there wasn’t.”

“There wasn’t any.”

You're falling right into Trump's desire to be the next KJU or Putin: Punish your political enemies.

I think you'd be happier living in NK or Russia, where those leaders have put themselves above the law, right, Sparky?

If not NK or Russia, consider a monarchy. Kings can't be held accountable to their citizens, either.
You are being held to election results.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-26-at-9.10.11-AM.png

Last edited:
Oh, and another thing....Rush Limpballs is nothing but a radical, opportunistic partisan hack.
He's not a journalist.
And if he calls himself a reporter or journalist, then he needs to stop playing golf with Trump.

“Well, there wasn’t.”

“There wasn’t any.”

We know who you are.

Sorry, Bubba. You need to learn the rules.

Reported for TOS violation:
  • No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life. Moderation may act on obvious Stalking and Harassment of members on the forums.

Oh, and another thing....Rush Limpballs is nothing but a radical, opportunistic partisan hack.
He's not a journalist.
And if he calls himself a reporter or journalist, then he needs to stop playing golf with Trump..
I don't believe that he describes himself as a journalist.

Last edited:
He's not a journalist.
And if he calls himself a reporter or journalist, then he needs to stop playing golf with Trump..

He doesn't have to. His idiotic, ignorant, mouth-breathing, glazed-eyed listeners ascribe that to him without questioning.

“Well, there wasn’t.”

“There wasn’t any.”

LOL! I see you edited your post. But I reported the FULL text.

He's not a journalist.

He doesn't have to. His idiotic, ignorant, mouth-breathing, glazed-eyed listeners ascribe that to him without questioning.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Mindless zombies!

“Well, there wasn’t.”

“There wasn’t any.”

LOL! I see you edited your post. But I reported the FULL text.

Grow some skin, foreskin if you didn't cut your dick off yet in honor of LGBTQ.

Forum List

Back