barr Announces durham Investigation Doesn't Think Will Lead To Criminal Investigation of Obama or Biden

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is just as I have believed this whole time.

Another republican investigation into the investigation of trump in 2016 is a total nothing burger.

Again.

How many threads have been created by the far right radical extremists on this board announcing that this investigation, like they did with all the past investigations, was going to land Biden and Obama in prison? Or a big announcement was going to expose their crimes? And all the rest.

Just like with all the investigations into the Clintons and Obama, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You far right radical extremists are being playing for the fools you so are. The sad thing, you lap it and up and beg for more.

Another republican investigation into the investigation of trump in 2016 is a total nothing burger.

Again.

How many threads have been created by the far right radical extremists on this board announcing that this investigation, like they did with all the past investigations, was going to land Biden and Obama in prison? Or a big announcement was going to expose their crimes? And all the rest.

Just like with all the investigations into the Clintons and Obama, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You far right radical extremists are being playing for the fools you so are. The sad thing, you lap it and up and beg for more.

Go figure. Despite the hardcore trump supporters on this board, I never thought it would. Radicals do not look at things as normal people do. But, If you get stuck with facts instead of feelings and beliefs, it apparently does not support the predictions of the radical right, not even to somebody like Barr.

Again.

just one more example of republicans protecting democrats,,,

Again.

Go figure. Despite the hardcore trump supporters on this board, I never thought it would. Radicals do not look at things as normal people do. But, If you get stuck with facts instead of feelings and beliefs, it apparently does not support the predictions of the radical right, not even to somebody like Barr.
republicans are left wing in this country not right,,,and is why they are protecting obama and biden when the facts prove their guilt,,,

Again.

republicans are left wing in this country not right,,,and is why they are protecting obama and biden when the facts prove their guilt,,,
Voted republican often since * was 18, now am 65. Historically they have always tended to be toward the right, unless you are saying both parties are leftwing in general. Guess it depends on where you lay the yardstick. However you slice it, hard to figure Barr as left wing.

Again.

And you believe him....now ?

Again.

Voted republican often since * was 18, now am 65. Historically they have always tended to be toward the right, unless you are saying both parties are leftwing in general. Guess it depends on where you lay the yardstick. However you slice it, hard to figure Barr as left wing.
of course they are to the right of democrats,,but in this country they are to the left of the constitution which sets the center of our political scale as set up by the founders,,,

the founders researched as many past governments as they could and first tried the articles of confederation that was close to anarchy and as we know that failed and later came back and constructed the current constitution,,
far left is total government (choose your poison) and far right is total anarchy, the constitution sets pretty much in the middle and that makes republicans left wing,,,

Again.

This investigation was never to find anything criminal. trump and his cohorts in the DOJ and the congress knows that there is no crime.

That isn't and never was the purpose of the durham investigation. Same with all the other investigations into the Clintons and Obamas. The republicans in congress and DOJ knows there never was any crimes.

The purpose of the investigations is innuendo, propaganda, taking half truths then adding lies to it. Or just out and out lying. All to smear Biden and Obama.

Just as all the past investigations into the Clintons and Obamas.

So I guess this means the left likes and respects Barr again at least for today anyway.
Your logic doesn’t make sense. Even if I hated Barr and thought he was in the bag for Trump, I could still reference his dismissal
of the lame Obamagate conspiracy as evidence of its obvious ridiculousness. The fact that Barr isn’t playing along just shows how Obsurd that whole thing was to begin with.

For some unknown and bizarre reason, Obama remains a popular figure. Due to that popularity, it would probably be difficult to get a conviction. That doesn't mean he isn't guilty of the crimes involved in ObamaGate.

For some unknown and bizarre reason, Obama remains a popular figure. Due to that popularity, it would probably be difficult to get a conviction. That doesn't mean he isn't guilty of the crimes involved in ObamaGate.
You think Barr isnt going to Move on Obama because he is popular? Really?

Because there is nothing to prosecute them about. I said this last week. The whole Obamagate canard is just a vehicle by which to smear Biden. Obama was never the real target in the first place. Can you say nothingburger.

Yes, those damn Republicans have spent the past 4 years making shit up to smear Biden in preparation for this election. Trump colluded with Flynn to get Flynn to lie so we could go after the FBI with the goal of making the Vice President look bad.

Again.

Trump said that Obama and Biden are off limits due to respect for the office

You think Barr isnt going to Move on Obama because he is popular? Really?

So far, Barr hasn't arrested a single person. Get back to me when someone's in jail; then we can speculate how high it will go. So far, even Trump has dropped the "Lock her up" mantra. Republicans are gutless.

Forum List

Back