Barr and Durham Publicly Disagree with Horowitz Report on Russia Inquiry

Now we KNOW who is a DEEP STATE COUP MEMBER...and who is for the TRUTH.... You Dimwits better do something DRASTIC to stop Trump...or jail time in Trump's second term!...Lolol!

------------

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr sharply criticized on Monday the F.B.I.’s decision to open the Russia investigation, undercutting a major finding in a long-awaited watchdog report and at the same time showing his willingness to act as President Trump’s vocal defender.

The report, by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, found that the F.B.I. had adequate reason in 2016 to open an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties with Russia. Mr. Horowitz broadly rejected Mr. Trump’s allegations that F.B.I. officials conspired to sabotage his campaign, but Mr. Barr highlighted findings that underscored his and the president’s shared view that investigators were nonetheless overly invasive in scrutinizing people associated with a presidential campaign.

“The inspector general’s report now makes clear that the F.B.I. launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Mr. Barr said in a statement.

F7F45574-D497-446C-B0C1-D8823B349107.jpeg

No bias.

So what? Barr has proven to be a partisan hack who will do anything to preserve the power of the Shakedown King! His word is no better that the liar he works to pacify.
It is sort of amazing. Barr's opinion is essentially worthless because the convictions are in, or not in, on the Russia thing. Page was not convicted.

And Horowitz criticized the agency's use of Page's role, and warrants, even though Page testified before the House that he met with Russians in Russia, and Russia offered him money to roll back the Maginsky Act, and Page told the Ruskies that Trump wanted to do that. So, the FBI had good reason to tap that guy. And later Page said to the media that he HAD met with Russia's govt, but he didn't specify what was said. But in the end (-: the FBI had justification to open an investigation.

But Barr sucks up to Trump in this meaningless way... AND MEANWHILE Barr tells Trump that Ghoulani taking money from Russia/Ukraine Oligarchs while WORKING FOR TRUMP just might be a problem. And Trump ignores him.

Bill Barr …. soon to be playing Minister of Magic in a Harry Potter film near you. LOL

Now we KNOW who is a DEEP STATE COUP MEMBER...and who is for the TRUTH.... You Dimwits better do something DRASTIC to stop Trump...or jail time in Trump's second term!...Lolol!

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr sharply criticized on Monday the F.B.I.’s decision to open the Russia investigation, undercutting a major finding in a long-awaited watchdog report ...

“The inspector general’s report now makes clear that the F.B.I. launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Mr. Barr said in a statement.
When the dust settles I'll be much relieved to learn that there was no FBI/DOJ conspiracy, just as I was to learn no American conspired with the Russian meddling after Mueller's probe.
OTOH, if the USAG believes the IG report reveals indictable crimes, he has the power to do so. We get to watch (or not). :popcorn:

FISA warrant and renewals had "significant inaccuracies and omissions"
Horowitz's team of investigators found "significant inaccuracies and omissions in each of the four applications — seven in the first FISA applications and a total of 17 by the final renewal." As a result of these 17 inaccuracies and omissions, Horowitz wrote that relevant information was not shared with and considered by decisionmakers at the Justice Department and the national security court.

All of the applications also left out information the FBI obtained from another government agency about its previous relationship with Page.

Horowitz concluded that members of the FBI's team investigating ties between Russia and the Trump campaign "failed to meet the basic obligation that the Carter Page FISA applications were "scrupulously accurate."
Justice Department watchdog releases report on origins of Russia investigation
This dripps of political bias and a Coup D'etat.
The FISA renewals werent the origins, it was Papadoplous bragging.
This article your replying to says there were procedural errors but overall no "political bias" by the FBI.
Let’s look again at what it says-
Horowitz's team of investigators found "significant inaccuracies and omissions in each of the four applications — seven in the first FISA applications and a total of 17 by the final renewal." As a result of these 17 inaccuracies and omissions, Horowitz wrote that relevant information was not shared with and considered by decisionmakers at the Justice Department and the national security court.

All of the applications also left out information the FBI obtained from another government agency about its previous relationship with Page.

Horowitz concluded that members of the FBI's team investigating ties between Russia and the Trump campaign "failed to meet the basic obligation that the Carter Page FISA applications were "scrupulously accurate."

Additionally, the internal watchdog found "the surveillance of Carter Page continued even as the FBI gathered information that weakened the assessment of probable cause and made the FISA applications less accurate."

Horowitz's team wrote that while they "did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct," they also "did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or missing information."
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Now, let’s remember the facts are the IG can only interview players still with the fbi, and cannot subpoena documents. Most of the player’s had left the fbi, so couldn’t even be interviewed.
And he was not satisfied with the answers of those few he could.
And Durham, who has the power to interview all players and documents disagrees and opened a criminal investigation.

This article your replying to says there were procedural errors but overall no "political bias" by the FBI.
And the Attorney General DISAGREES AS DIES DUNHAM....both have subpoena power THATVTHE UG didn't and was stonewalled by the FBI REFUDING to give him dicuments

------------

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr sharply criticized on Monday the F.B.I.’s decision to open the Russia investigation, undercutting a major finding in a long-awaited watchdog report and at the same time showing his willingness to act as President Trump’s vocal defender.

The report, by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, found that the F.B.I. had adequate reason in 2016 to open an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties with Russia. Mr. Horowitz broadly rejected Mr. Trump’s allegations that F.B.I. officials conspired to sabotage his campaign, but Mr. Barr highlighted findings that underscored his and the president’s shared view that investigators were nonetheless overly invasive in scrutinizing people associated with a presidential campaign.

View attachment 294020

No bias.
Barr and Durham Publicly Disagree With Horowitz Report on Russia Inquiry

“In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source,” Barr said.

He added, “The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.”

Horowitz has once again covered the collective asses of Obama's criminal Cabinet members / agency directors, especially the FBI's.

In EVERY report Horowitz, the US IG, reported CRIMES committed by the FBI:
- Leaking Classified: Deputy Director of the FBI, Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI, FBI Agent Strzok

- Falsifying Official Reports / Obstrction of Justice: FBI Lawyer who altered reports in the investigation of Carter Page

- FISA Court Abuse: 'Mismanagement of Foreign Assets'
** Horowitz claimed that the FBI failed to conduct current checks on foreign Intel sources to ensure they were trustworthy, had no personal agendas, and were providing factual evidence...BUT EVIDENCE, EVEN TESTIMONY FROM STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS, & THE FBI'S OWN RECORDS OF HAVING FIRED STEELE BUT KEPT HIM ON TO WORK ON THE DOSSIER W/MUELLER AND OHR, AND STEELE'S OWN TESTIMONY PROVE THE FBI KNEW STEELE WAS UNTRUSTWORTY, WAS A LIAR, WAS A TRUMP-HATER, HAD HIS OWN ANTI-TRUMP AGENDA HE ACTED UPON - WHICH GOT HIM FIRED, & STEELE HIMSELF TOLD THE FBI HE HAD NO IDEA IF THE DOSSIER - WHICH THE FBI MADE NO ATTEMPT TO VERIFY - WAS TRUE OR NOT!

This was not carelessness, neglect, or 'mis-management', as Horowitz claimed. This was all calculated, premeditated, planned and carried out against Trump as Barr and Durham point out!

US Attorney Durham objects to IG findings on Russia probe origins in stunning statement

17 IRREGULARITIES IN 3 (THREE) FISA WARRANTS....ONE SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR FELONY CHARGES!!!

in his texts Strzok declared they - the FBI - was not going to allow Trump to win. When asked under oath what Strzok meant by that and a great deal more (Mistress) FBI Agent Page testified that Strzok meant exactly what he wrote / what it said, that there was an organized plan being carried out to ensure Trump did not become President...and at the same time, Page testified, Obama's DOJ / Rosenstein told her and McCabe it had NO DESIRE to open a criminal investigation and would not of Hillary Clinton.

Either Horowitz is afraid to tell the whole story for fear of ending like Epstein or he is getting paid off.

Horowitz, the US IG, does not have the power to Indict...but thank goodness Durham and Barr do ..this is not over, as Barr and Durham have stated.

Look at the tards already throwing Barr's boy Horowitz under the bus because he didn't confirm Trump's idiotic conspiracy theory. :lol:

If all investigations came up empty, when we know crimes were committed, then the Federal government would be lost to the swamp creatures.

Translation: If these guys don't confirm my conspiracy, I can't possibly have made a mistake and fallen for a hoax like an idiot.

17 IRREGULARITIES IN 3 (THREE) FISA WARRANTS....ONE SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR FELONY CHARGES!!!
'17 IRREGULARITIES' - to include leaking sensitive information, altering official reports to set up a Trump team member, not just an ordinary citizen, being investigated - by the US' top professional Criminal Investigative agency...

Nothing To See Here - Move Along!

Exactly. Papadopoulus bragged to an Australian diplomat that the Russians were offering "dirt" on Hillary (in the form of emails) to the Trump campaign.

That diplomat then alerted US authorities who were obligated not to ignore that information. They would have been derelict in their duties if they ignored it.

Look at the tards already throwing Barr's boy Horowitz under the bus because he didn't confirm Trump's idiotic conspiracy theory. :lol:

Sure, we are the "tards". The left-wing wack-a-doos don't see anything wrong with the Strozk/Paige texts while he was leading the investigation. Talk about dumb as stumps.

Comey has stayed publicly that:

...He intentionally leaked information to his professor pal with the intention of it getting passed to the MSM, reported, and result in a pre-planned official investigation opened with his mentor - already working with Steele on the Dossier - wing named as Special Counsel...

...He believed the nation was in danger if Trump won the presidency, believed he was the only one who could save the country, and acted to do so...

Why no mention of any of this from Horowitz?

------------

Horowitz could have said anything. He laid out that Obama tapped Trump's wires

It sounds to me like the Russians tried everything they could think of to leak the DNC emails for the Trump campaign.

They used cutouts to contact Trump, Jr, who responded with "I love it!" and arranged a meeting in Trump Tower to receive the dirt.

They tried to use Papadopoulus to leak the emails.

And finally, the Russians released the emails through Wikileaks.

Sure, we are the "tards". The left-wing wack-a-doos don't see anything wrong with the Strozk/Paige texts while he was leading the investigation. Talk about dumb as stumps.
Strzok made it clear he hated Trump and was against Trump while leading the Investigation...but no evidence of bias or that he should recuse himself...

:rolleyes:

Amazing...either Horowitz is Deep State, trying not to end up like Epstein, or dumb as a rock...

Trump and his party of SB's have been bashing and lying about the FBI for years and his dotards believe their moron
Trump is a stinkin filthy liar and those are his good points

Forum List

Back