Baron Trump to join his father on campaign trail.

Till now Barron Trump has tried to stay out of the public eye, and shunned any association with political activity. That seems to have changed. A recent anouncement will put him front and center in the campaign. A debate has been proposed between the young Trump, and president Joe Biden. Trump is seems to be looking forward to the prospect and said it would be "no contest". Biden's campaign hasn't formally responded yet, but insiders have remarked "If that's what trump wants to do, we might consider it.
View attachment 817635

Barron speaks 5 languages, Biden speaks gibberish

He better join his dad on the campaign trail or he won’t see him at his graduation. Trump will be campaigning in Minnesota that day
Graduation is at 10 AM then he goes to Minnesota

They say Trump did not attend his other children's graduations

Hard to believe a legal adult is still so dependent on his mommy

OMG, what if he is as well spoken as he is good looking? I'll be so pissed. If he's slick I bet he's the anti christ. Don Jr. and Eric are certainly not. Maybe Baron and Ivanka will conceive the anti christ. We know Don Sr. wants to.

Barron Trump To Make Republican Political Debut​

The younger Trump graduates from high school next week and will serve as one of Florida’s 41 at-large delegates when the RNC begins mid-July.

Several of Barron Trump’s siblings, including Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Tiffany Trump, will also be at-large delegates. Ivanka Trump, who worked for her father in the White House, has said she will not play an active role in the 2024 campaign.

1715263133137.png

We are so fucked. LOL.

Till now Barron Trump has tried to stay out of the public eye, and shunned any association with political activity. That seems to have changed. A recent anouncement will put him front and center in the campaign. A debate has been proposed between the young Trump, and president Joe Biden. Trump is seems to be looking forward to the prospect and said it would be "no contest". Biden's campaign hasn't formally responded yet, but insiders have remarked "If that's what trump wants to do, we might consider it.
View attachment 817635

Damien! 666

OMG, what if he is as well spoken as he is good looking? I'll be so pissed. If he's slick I bet he's the anti christ. Don Jr. and Eric are certainly not. Maybe Baron and Ivanka will conceive the anti christ. We know Don Sr. wants to.

Barron Trump To Make Republican Political Debut​

The younger Trump graduates from high school next week and will serve as one of Florida’s 41 at-large delegates when the RNC begins mid-July.

Several of Barron Trump’s siblings, including Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Tiffany Trump, will also be at-large delegates. Ivanka Trump, who worked for her father in the White House, has said she will not play an active role in the 2024 campaign.

View attachment 944160

We are so fucked. LOL.
Wnat if Biden offers alternate delegates?

View attachment 817635

Two 'r' Barron not Baron

Am I the only one who looks at Barron and thinks "He looks more like Jared than he does Donald Trump?"

I have an uncle. Married my aunt. He has 2 brothers and one is 7 foot tall. You know who else was that tall in their village? The priest. Maybe that's why they left Greece. No one ever talks about this in my family. How do we know? My yaya told us before she died.

1715267610667.png

1715267670834.png

Donald would've demanded an abort if had thought Jared was taking his place with Melania. Or maybe, just maybe it was all planned.
There is something creepy about how and why Ivanka married that dude. His father is a scumbag just like her dad.

Did Trump lose her in a bet? Or maybe Ivanka has daddy issues. Or "a type"

Charles Kushner (born May 16, 1954) is an American real estate developer and disbarred former attorney.

In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering, and was sentenced to two years' imprisonment, which he served in the Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery. As a convicted felon, he was also disbarred in three states. He later received a pardon issued by his son's father-in-law President Donald Trump on December 23, 2020. Kushner has donated significant amounts to Trump's campaigns.

In 2005, following an investigation by the United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey, US Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with him, under which Kushner pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.[20][21][22] The witness tampering charge arose from Kushner's retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators against Kushner. Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record a sexual encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.

Forum List

Back