Barking Moonbats: Bush will test DC Martial Law plan on protesters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by theim, Sep 24, 2005.

1. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
  2. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    hehe, And I thought I was the only one who lurked on this site for a freaking good......??????? laugh, shake's head, huh, duh, I wonder, wt... okedoky... :scratch:
    I'm not making fun of you theim, I'm making fun of the site, because I've posted a couple of thing's from there also..... and it's a real head turner. :eek: I've also tried to join recently, but if you see their site, there not accepting newby's???? what are they afraid of....hehehe???? They can dish it, but not take it, not that you would last to long there, one post against anything they think , and your otta there....

There is also, I'm fairly sure a poster from that site here right now... As I've said, I've lurked their site for quite sometime now...Here's a hint..... The money might have it....

3. ProudDem

ProudDem Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    And another thread about the anti-war protests. :teeth:

4. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    Do you have anything to say? Except anti war protest? I've seen this same post now on three different thread's.... :dunno: Speak or forever remain silent. :tinfoil:

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    no--ProudDem is just here to bash posters here----same old liberal mantra--too dumb to realize how stupid she looks. (ie--moonbat)

6. ProudDem

ProudDem Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Stephanie, you have started multiple threads about the anti-war protest. Tell me how each ones has something different to say except how pitiful you think these people are. Practice what you preach, honey.

BTW, you can always ignore me. It won't hurt my feelings at all.

7. ProudDem

ProudDem Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Dillo, I don't believe I have ever seen you say something substantive. I wonder why?

I stopped posting on Democratic Underground because all I saw were angry dems who wouldn't disagree with each other. I got sick of the negativity, and it's not a challenge to discuss issues with people who agree with you all the time. That's called intellectual challenge. But all I see you all do is agree with each other and then bash me for not agreeing with you. When I have agreed with you, some of you have given me a rep. Interesting. So you only have something positive to say to me if I agree with you. I shouldn't assume that you all want to be intellectually challenged, and it may because you don't even know what that means.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Only because you haven't read my posts on a variety of subjects. I'd be glad to rep you even for posting an intelligent post with an opposing view but I have seen any yet. All I've seen is bashing and you have yet to explain why you are so proud to be a dem.

9. ProudDem

ProudDem Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Dillo, I will tell you why I am so proud to be a dem if you give me a list of 5 "bad choices" you think Bush has made. The ball is in your court.

BTW, I don't care if you never rep me. What are we in, high school?

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Don't worry--I doubt that you can create one worthy enough.

Still trying to dodge my question by trying to make deals and playing tennis? :lame2: