Post Positive things about Democrats here

dilloduck said:
well?????

*Sigh* I was hoping you were going to say something positive about them.

I love how they care about the environment and will not side with industry.

I love how they care about helping the poor. I know you all don't like this aspect, but I must say something about it. My husband's father walked out on him, his mother, and his sister. They were living in a nice house in very nice town outside of Hartford, CT. His mother was a stay-at-home mom (back then, it was more popular). The bank foreclosed on the house and they had to move to a one-bedroom apartment, where my husband slept on a couch in the living room. The government helped them until his mother got back on her feet.

ProudDem said:

I love how they care about helping the poor. I know you all don't like this aspect, but I must say something about it. My husband's father walked out on him, his mother, and his sister. They were living in a nice house in very nice town outside of Hartford, CT. His mother was a stay-at-home mom (back then, it was more popular). The bank foreclosed on the house and they had to move to a one-bedroom apartment, where my husband slept on a couch in the living room. The government helped them until his mother got back on her feet.

Is it you perception that only democrats have ever done anything to help disadvantaged Americans ?

Ill post something when I can think of something.

Wait I thought of one.

I love how they are so extreme they get the American people voting for us conservatives. :D

aps said:

i care about the environment

i do not side with industry

i give money to the poor

same thing happend to me....until my dad died and regan stopped ssi payments to me that were putting me through university

still a republican though

Bitching-bitching-bitching...bashing-bashing-bashing...being that 'consistent' is a good thing...however they fall short by never having a solution to all the diatribes of bashing and bitching! :huh:

Bitching-bitching-bitching...bashing-bashing-bashing...being that 'consistent' is a good thing...however they fall short by never having a solution to all the diatribes of bashing and bitching!

We have tons of solutions, but Republicans never hear any of them because they dismiss us before what we say can even be considered.

Don't believe me? Name an issue.

Hagbard Celine said:
We have tons of solutions, but Republicans never hear any of them because they dismiss us before what we say can even be considered.

Don't believe me? Name an issue.

"Howard Dean" the "Scream Machine"!

I was unaware that Howard Dean was an "issue," but I'll go ahead and try.

The truth is that this is just another example of a conservative writing-off a liberal before they even listen to what the lib has to say. You've proven my point already!

I ask for an honest discussion of issues and the conservative brings up something Anne Coulter has told them they should think of as a "joke."

To be honest, Howard Dean had an awesome message and his campaign rallied huge support all around the country. He got carried away by his own zeal and excitement and he screamed. So what? He led a successful campaign up until that point so he has been elected to be the DNC chairman.

Next. :splat:

Hagbard Celine said:

The truth is that this is just another example of a conservative writing-off a liberal before they even listen to what the lib has to say. You've proven my point already!

I ask for an honest discussion of issues and the conservative brings up something Anne Coulter has told them they should think of as a "joke."

To be honest, Howard Dean had an awesome message and his campaign rallied huge support all around the country. He got carried away by his own zeal and excitement and he screamed. So what? He led a successful campaign up until that point so he has been elected to be the DNC chairman.

You're clearly blindly supporting a douchebag just because he's a dem; yet, you wonder why no one takes what you have to say seriously.

Hagbard Celine said:

you are not only digging your own hole...but pulling the dirt into it...Howard Dean..the screamming dance machine...a former MD turned politician...obviously he was a less than a desirable MD..born with a "Silver Spoon" in his mouth...his own brother a Independent journalist went to South East Asia to meet with the VC( Vietnam War era) to write praises about their dedication in their fight against the "Imperialist American troops"..well his just reward was assassination by the VC he so wanted to praise! So to say the Dean Machine is credible is a joke to say the least....wake up and smell the coffee! :rolleyes:

Hagbard Celine said:
Sooo, Howard Dean is incredible because of something his brother did.

So I guess under that logic, wait there IS no logic in that. Next.

Howard Dean praised his brother many times during his campaign...so to say that "Birds of a feather" do not flock together is a "Urban Myth" give me a break...ya really need to listen before ya blurt off nonsense...some of us in here not only are educated...but were in the foxholes too! :whip:

ya really need to listen before ya blurt off nonsense...some of us in here not only are educated...but were in the foxholes too!

"The first advice I am going to give my successor is to watch the generals and to avoid feeling that just because they were military men their opinions on military matters were worth a damn." -John F. Kennedy.

Uh, so should Howard Dean hate his brother? Once again, you have no point other than Howard Dean's brother opposed the Vietnam war. But I guess that does totally clash with your warhawk mentality.

"If you don't love America then you can just get out." This is a lovely philosophy. But I wonder, can it hold any water outside of a NASCAR arena?

Hagbard Celine said:
Care to explain why Dean is a "douchebag"? Or is it just because he's not a Republican?

He's a ridiculous extremist who has managed to put a spin on any-and-everything he's touched. Extremist = douchebag.

Hagbard Celine said:
"The first advice I am going to give my successor is to watch the generals and to avoid feeling that just because they were military men their opinions on military matters were worth a damn." -John F. Kennedy.

Uh, so should Howard Dean hate his brother? Once again, you have no point other than Howard Dean's brother opposed the Vietnam war. But I guess that does totally clash with your warhawk mentality.

"If you don't love America then you can just get out." This is a lovely philosophy. But I wonder, can it hold any water outside of a NASCAR arena?

Warhawk? NASCAR?

You say these words as if we are to be offended by them. Why?

You say these words as if we are to be offended by them. Why?

Obviously you're a fan of the race.
redneck%20donald.jpg

Forum List

Back