Barbers

Good move?

• Not a big change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DEFINITELY not a pretty boy any more – well done!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pretty boy changed forever to a real ugly bulldog – but still a good thing!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Too drastic

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
The dude is all over the internet on message boards passively stirring up heated debates about liberal and conservative, I tracked the photobucket account down and found him with different names starting threads about liberal vs. conservative to stir up shit, and then posting pics asking people what they think of him, trying to come off as some laid back, non-confrontational kid who's "finding his identity". I think one of the sites had a different before/after picture of someone else, but it wouldn't show the picture to me unless I joined, which I didn't feel like doing.

I'm not sure what his purpose is for doing that shit, but there's a lot of it from him.

Maybe he's just got zero people in his life who care, and this is all he has. Who knows.

Maybe it's actually Brandon Call, I mean, his career's been in the shitter for over a decade now as it is! :lol:
Wow.... well he sure does seem to fall into the "calling for attention" catagory... :eusa_eh:

The dude is all over the internet on message boards passively stirring up heated debates about liberal and conservative, I tracked the photobucket account down and found him with different names starting threads about liberal vs. conservative to stir up shit, and then posting pics asking people what they think of him, trying to come off as some laid back, non-confrontational kid who's "finding his identity". I think one of the sites had a different before/after picture of someone else, but it wouldn't show the picture to me unless I joined, which I didn't feel like doing.

I'm not sure what his purpose is for doing that shit, but there's a lot of it from him.

Maybe he's just got zero people in his life who care, and this is all he has. Who knows.

Maybe it's actually Brandon Call, I mean, his career's been in the shitter for over a decade now as it is! :lol:
Wow.... well he sure does seem to fall into the "calling for attention" catagory... :eusa_eh:
It still begs the question though. Why post a pic of a celebrity and claim it's you?

Soon as I looked at the picture where he's older, I immediately knew it was the Step By Step dude. I watched that show all the time when I was a kid. I didn't even need a second look, it just jumped right out. It's not like he's that obscure of an actor, it was a popular show during its time. Patrick Duffy, Suzanne Summers, etc.

I think that picture was actually from the opening theme montage, where they're at the amusement park.

What a fucking weirdo. :lol:

Forum List

Back