Barbara Boxer = Hero

Have received our campaign merchanduce and sent our donation, looking forward to an easy victory in 2010. Am so blessed to live in Northern California with other knowledgable people and not some retard states like the south. Must be a requirement to be a moron

you are the same example of which you speak,for California....moron....

Thanks for proving my point. 'Intelligent' and Californian do not sit naturally together - there are very few of us around.

Now I am LMAO again, because it is RESIDENTS not "residence" you dumb twit, but guess you literally do have to have everything "spelled out for you," LOL......

and you just totally weren't capable of getting it... ya gotta be from Fresno, LOL... "Valley Girl" LOL...

Christ on a bike, you are one dumb piece of ass! It was a fucking joke. Are you from California by any slim chance?

Joke about "Inventive spelling," LOL?

Side-stepped, shuffled this way and that, making excuses, you had to have it "spelled out for you" and you cannot run away from your own ignorance/laziness ...

And IF christ was on a bike, you aren't smart enough to get out of the way and not get run down.... LOL...

Pathetic!

You know I cannot hesitate to comment on this thread, why because when I see the words hero attaached to Sen. Boxer's name, thats often a word that you don't see when associated with Sen. Boxer outside San Francisco, or perhaps Boeing when Sen. Boxer has approved the purchase of even more C-17's even though the Air Force has said repeatedly they don't want them. Is this the same Sen. Boxer that sat on the sidelines and opposed a measure to strip funding from Berkley because the Berkley city council had told the USMC to get out of town and allowed Code Pink to block access to its recruiting facllities? Let's just take a look at the number of bills that Sen. Boxer in her career has written and gotten passed shall we.

The PBS onlineNewshour summarizes the House Banking Scandal, also known as Rubbergate: "In 1992, many House members were suspected of bouncing checks from accounts they held at the so-called "House Bank" -- a loose operation that allowed member of Congress to cash their checks but kept shoddy records and often were quite delayed in recording deposits or withdrawals. Although the lawmakers had broken no laws and many did not even know they were bouncing checks, several took advantage of the bank system and many voters viewed the scandal as a blatant abuse of power. Of the 296 sitting representatives and 59 former members who had overdrafted their personal accounts in the preceding 39 months, the House Ethics Committee released a list of the 24 worst abusers."[1]

Boxer was among the top 24 involved in the House bank scandal. On March 1, 1992 the Sacramento Bee quoted Boxer as admitting she didn't pay enough attention to her House bank account. More specifically, that meant 143 bad checks totaling $41,417 over a three-year period that she had written on the House bank.

Barbara Boxer - OpenCongress Wiki

Barbara Boxer has sponsored 420 bills since Feb 4, 1991 of which 355 haven't made it out of committee and 13 were successfully enacted. Boxer has co-sponsored 2018 bills during the same time period. (The count of enacted bills considers only bills actually sponsored by Boxer and companion bills identified by CRS that were themselves enacted, but not if they were incorporated into other bills, as that information is not readily available.)

Sen. Barbara Boxer [D-CA] - GovTrack.us

SurveyUSA reports Boxer’s job approval rating at 46% as of 2007-11-20. The average approval rating among senators in states surveyed is 53%. See their survey details for more information.

Hardly a hero by any stretch of the imagination unless one is lowering their standards these days for heros. Want to know whata hero is, its not the person that stands up in the Senate and talks about healthcare for the child with cancer. Its THE CHILD WITH CANCER, or the soldier, the Senator is far from it. I suppose however, we can all have our individual hero's and we are all entitiled to them, Sen. Boxer would not be one of mine.

Medicare is a scam. I've seen it in action. When you need it they take all your money your house and put you in a crappy understaffed nursing home while you literally rot and die.

Keep the government away from me.

Boxer has done one thing for California. Insure the deaths of millions of unborn babies.

Yep she should be proud.

People should be ashamed that they even vote for Boxer, let alone have her for a representative.

Very proud to have Boxer as my representative. Well spoken today shamed republicans today , proving them to be Liars and the cheats they are.
Looked for the Republicans solutions on health care but alas there is no bill.` Then one after the other republicans defended medicare and medical. Unbelievably dishonest, Republicans hate `medicare and medical, except democrats delivered in 1935 against the right wing alarmists.
Keep on the right path and get this bill passed!

I'm guessing you would be proud to own a dog turd too.

Now I am LMAO again, because it is RESIDENTS not "residence" you dumb twit, but guess you literally do have to have everything "spelled out for you," LOL......

and you just totally weren't capable of getting it... ya gotta be from Fresno, LOL... "Valley Girl" LOL...

you cant debate her can you dipshit?.....keep voting for people like Boxer and Pelosi asshole....maybe youll be the next in line to lose your job....fucking meatball....

The problem in California government is Republicans in the State Legislature, the kind that if they had to drive and maintain their own car, (instead of having the taxpayers do it for them via a free NEW car every couple of years,) if their own car started running badly they would punish it by draining the oil and driving the car anyway. That is the way Republican Legislators behave in this state.

As for debate, Valley Girl cannot manage debate, too busy whining, and running from California reality. Funny, though, as much as she hates California, and Californians, the only screen name she could come up with was what? What was that name? Couldn't think of anything else?

List of other stupid Republicans in California:

Mike Huffington

Darrell Issa

Michael Duvall

Mayor Dean Grose

California: The Guinea Pig for Republican Governance

Jul 3, 2009
California is one of the most productive states in the Union. It is certainly one of the largest, and many Americans look to California for the trends destined to sweep America. California is a trendsetter, no doubt about it.

However, thirty years into Prop 13 and various other favored Republican initiatives, specifically term limits for legislators (6 years), 2/3 approval of all tax hikes, and pure democracy (referenda?) have left California between a rock and a hard place. The institutional memory is kept by lobbyists and bureaucrats, solutions to economic policies are nearly impossible, with both Democrats and Republicans acting like children, and the system of referenda has left them at the mercy of whoever can buy the legislation they want.

California is discussing paying state employees and others who get money from the state, with IOUs, a problematic solution. Especially when one considers this:

"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility."
Is California a vision of America under a Republican majority? After all two of the three (sans referenda) are planks of the Republican platform. I'm sure the Republicans look longingly at referenda as a means of pushing through populist, but ultimately dumb, legislation.

Is California where we're headed?
California: The Guinea Pig for Republican Governance | Pro and Con | LibraryThing

When the Republicans put someone in that is worth voting for, they will get votes. Fiorina and Whitman are both foolish choices... Or maybe the people in California who call themselves Republicans really don't understand what that stood for before the shit for brains took over their party.

As for Valley Girl, I doubt that she is a real Californian, and since she hates the place so much, I don't get why she doesn't leave here! But hey, the majority of REAL Californians are an accepting bunch, and will put up with whatever, and then take care of them and get them In Home Healthcare Services when they can't manage on their own! Community responsibility, trying to look out even for the ones with "issues."

Very proud to have Boxer as my representative. Well spoken today shamed republicans today , proving them to be Liars and the cheats they are.
Looked for the Republicans solutions on health care but alas there is no bill.` Then one after the other republicans defended medicare and medical. Unbelievably dishonest, Republicans hate `medicare and medical, except democrats delivered in 1935 against the right wing alarmists.

All those who opposes the forces of darkness now known as the Republican Party are heroes.

Yes Republicans hate Medicare so much that that evil evil President Bush added Medicare part D. more than anyone else has done for seniors in 50 years.
Get a life Boxer is a lefty loony. Republicans offered over a dozen health care bills all were shot down without debate by the democrats.

Aint that special. Howdy Fucking Doody in his clown suit backed by an improperly hung fascist flag.

Burp.
US Army dropout .
X brainwashed realist.

Please continue to drop out. The world will be so much nicer.

The problem in California government is Republicans in the State Legislature, the kind that if they had to drive and maintain their own car, (instead of having the taxpayers do it for them via a free NEW car every couple of years,) if their own car started running badly they would punish it by draining the oil and driving the car anyway. That is the way Republican Legislators behave in this state.

HAHAHA....you dumb ass the Republicans in the legislature dont even matter they are so few....and the Dems were doing the same thing with their taxpayer provided cars.....your a clueless idiot....:lol:

All those who opposes the forces of darkness now known as the Republican Party are heroes.

whats your next book going to be Chris.....how to be clueless ....for dummies....

HAHAHA....you dumb ass the Republicans in the legislature dont even matter they are so few....and the Dems were doing the same thing with their taxpayer provided cars.....your a clueless idiot....:lol:

Proof positive, she's a blind partisan hack.

Too damned stupid to understand that for a General Officer to address her as Ma'am is one of the highest forms of respect. we have 100 assholes called Senator at any time.

I wonder if you took the 5-10 minutes it would have taken to write her a letter and to explain that to her.

Never having been miliary, nor part of a military family, if no one tells her, how would she know?

And I thought Senators were supposed to be half way intelligent.......

Republicans are not few enough, unfortunately for the good of the state.

"The California State Legislature currently has a Democratic majority, with the Senate consisting of 25 Democrats and 15 Republicans; and the Assembly having 49 Democrats, 29 Republicans, 1 Independent, and 1 vacancy."

No, the Dems do get it that the system and infrastructure do require some maintenance!

As for you, you should actually read my post so that you understand the point of the post. Here is a clue: it is about deliberate lack of maintenance, sandbagging, and deliberate destruction of what they are supposed to be taking care of. Perhaps since I have spelled it out for you, you can get it now.

Too damned stupid to understand that for a General Officer to address her as Ma'am is one of the highest forms of respect. we have 100 assholes called Senator at any time.

I wonder if you took the 5-10 minutes it would have taken to write her a letter and to explain that to her.

Never having been miliary, nor part of a military family, if no one tells her, how would she know?

Apparently, unlike SFCs, they just don't know everything.

Apparently, unlike SFCs, they just don't know everything.

Please, do not give me that much credit. look at all the threads on here I stay away from. Why, because I haven't a clue about them. But a Senator who has been in the senate as Long as boxer has spoken with enough Generals to know what Ma'am means. At least I would think so.

Republicans are not few enough, unfortunately for the good of the state.

"The California State Legislature currently has a Democratic majority, with the Senate consisting of 25 Democrats and 15 Republicans; and the Assembly having 49 Democrats, 29 Republicans, 1 Independent, and 1 vacancy."

No, the Dems do get it that the system and infrastructure do require some maintenance!

As for you, you should actually read my post so that you understand the point of the post. Here is a clue: it is about deliberate lack of maintenance, sandbagging, and deliberate destruction of what they are supposed to be taking care of. Perhaps since I have spelled it out for you, you can get it now.
and whose fault is it dumbass that they are not spending money on it?......go ahead say the Republicans so i can have another good laugh.....here is a clue for you, let me spell it out for you....V..E...R..Y...L...I....B...R...A...L.......L...E....G....E...S...L....A.....T....U....R.....E.....
that would rather spend money on their entitlement programs and pet projects then the things that actually matter......like infrastructure..... can you grasp it now.....

Forum List

Back