Barbara Boxer = Hero

Very proud to have Boxer as my representative. Well spoken today shamed republicans today , proving them to be Liars and the cheats they are.
Looked for the Republicans solutions on health care but alas there is no bill.` Then one after the other republicans defended medicare and medical. Unbelievably dishonest, Republicans hate `medicare and medical, except democrats delivered in 1935 against the right wing alarmists.
Keep on the right path and get this bill passed!

Here let me help you with that http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...nce-republican-health-care-plans-exposed.html

2s1185y.jpg

because no liberal female senator should be without it

Recently reported Midol Side Effects
Neasea...

Nausea one pill was wearing off....

Dizziness, numbness, shaky...

Fatigue, nausea, dizziness....

Dizziness, heart was racing, sweatiness, nausea, h...

Fast heart rate, dizziness, arms and legs feel lik...

Diarrea, with a very paniced feeling. Strong feel...

Extreme high blood pressure 160/140...

Vomiting, headache ...

Heart beating not regaler , sweating , dizzy , fe...

Dizziness, dysstasia, nausea, vomiting, palpitatio...

Suicidal behavior, deppressed, sadness. ...

Very proud to have Boxer as my representative. Well spoken today shamed republicans today , proving them to be Liars and the cheats they are.
Looked for the Republicans solutions on health care but alas there is no bill.` Then one after the other republicans defended medicare and medical. Unbelievably dishonest, Republicans hate `medicare and medical, except democrats delivered in 1935 against the right wing alarmists.

Have you read the bill? Or are you just bleeting like a good little sheeple?

Oh behalf of the intelligent residence of California (that's about 253 people in all), can I take this opportunity to apologize to the nation for inflicting that bitchfaced monster, Pelosi, on you all. We will try to rectify the situation promptly.... Even if it takes an earthquake to send her to hell, or San Francisco - whichever is hardest to return from.

Yes Republicans hate Medicare so much that that evil evil President Bush added Medicare part D. more than anyone else has done for seniors in 50 years.
Get a life Boxer is a lefty loony. Republicans offered over a dozen health care bills all were shot down without debate by the democrats.

Aint that special. Howdy Fucking Doody in his clown suit backed by an improperly hung fascist flag.

Burp.
US Army dropout .
X brainwashed realist.

Nancy Pelosi and barbara Boxer are two of the greatest people in government ever. Keep the scum down ladies. Remember you will constantly be hated by those too ignorant to beat you!

They are big time rich pieces of shit who want to dictate their collectivist fantasies on the rest of us at our expense.
Remember dipwad, you will be constantly ridiculed by those far smarter than you who do not buy into progressivist nonsense.

As Carly Fiorna says...
"In her nearly 18 years in the Senate, she (Barbara Boxer) has not represented the interests of the people of California"

Read more: SFGate: Politics Blog : Drew Joseph: Fiorina goes to Washington

Fiorina is the bitch that couldn't be bothered to find her way to a voting booth, that is JUST what we need in Congress!

Carly's bad voting mea culpa sounds a lot like Meg Whitman's

So did you notice what the first thing did Carly Fiorina did when she announced her run for Senate Wednesday? She took on the I-Didn't-Vote-As-Often-As-I-Shoulda thing that Comrade Marinucci pointed out months ago.

But did you notice how Carly's mea culpa sounded a lot like Meg Whitman's I-Didn't-Vote-As-Often-As-I-Shoulda mea culpa sounded like last week during a public radio interview? (Hey, ninth time's the charm on getting that mea culpa right.)​

Compare and contrast, class. We smell a support group forming: Ex-CEOs Who Felt Government Didn't Matter Until They Wanted to Be Part of It.​

New Topics

Forum List

Back