Barbara Boxer = Hero

obama2ndterm

Rookie
Sep 8, 2009
Very proud to have Boxer as my representative. Well spoken today shamed republicans today , proving them to be Liars and the cheats they are.
Looked for the Republicans solutions on health care but alas there is no bill.` Then one after the other republicans defended medicare and medical. Unbelievably dishonest, Republicans hate `medicare and medical, except democrats delivered in 1935 against the right wing alarmists.
Keep on the right path and get this bill passed!

Very proud to have Boxer as my representative. Well spoken today shamed republicans today , proving them to be Liars and the cheats they are.
Looked for the Republicans solutions on health care but alas there is no bill.` Then one after the other republicans defended medicare and medical. Unbelievably dishonest, Republicans hate `medicare and medical, except democrats delivered in 1935 against the right wing alarmists.

As Carly Fiorna says...
"In her nearly 18 years in the Senate, she (Barbara Boxer) has not represented the interests of the people of California"

Read more: SFGate: Politics Blog : Drew Joseph: Fiorina goes to Washington

Yes Republicans hate Medicare so much that that evil evil President Bush added Medicare part D. more than anyone else has done for seniors in 50 years.
Get a life Boxer is a lefty loony. Republicans offered over a dozen health care bills all were shot down without debate by the democrats.

• Banned
One has to be a big hypocrite to say Republicans favored medical in any way. Of course Bush added lots of unpaid for policies Trillions worth!

that dog won't hunt. its fuckin' dead. Boxer and that street walkin' prositute Pelosi up the coast are the main reason CAL is totally fuckin backrupt. and the rest of us have to recue it. NOT. let it slide off into the Pacific.

• Banned
Fiorina was forced to resign from hp. She cost the company millions of dollars and was a huge failure running it. Any company would be negligent to bring her aboard.

Not only is Boxer a terrible senator but she also is one of the dumbest. She gets elected because she has a D after her name and California has many more registered Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As Carly Fiorna says...
"In her nearly 18 years in the Senate, she (Barbara Boxer) has not represented the interests of the people of California"

Read more: SFGate: Politics Blog : Drew Joseph: Fiorina goes to Washington
The same Carly, who nearly bankrupted Hewlett Packard?

Nancy Pelosi and barbara Boxer are two of the greatest people in government ever. Keep the scum down ladies. Remember you will constantly be hated by those too ignorant to beat you!

Last edited:
In the world of worthless assholes, Nancy Pelosi ranks Number 1. Barbara Boxer ranks Number 2. I'm glad these two dirtbags belong to California. Just a clue. If California was stupid enough to elect these to women (sic) to Congress it's no wonder why that state is as bad off as it is.

Forum List

Back