Barack Obama’s open mockery of the Sign of the Cross

It's precisely because of stupid, nit-picky claims by the oblivious religious right that I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster that this country is not under theocratic rule. This country would be as fucked up as Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia in terms of civil rights if it was.

You better hope that Christians win this culture war and not the Muzzies sfc (who liberals defend incessantly), as they'll rape and murder you limp wristed little fags, but not necessarily in that order.

I heard he had on brown shoes. BROWN SHOES. We all know what that means.

STFU, you lost. Get over it. You fucking lost.

It's precisely because of stupid, nit-picky claims by the oblivious religious right that I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster that this country is not under theocratic rule. This country would be as fucked up as Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia in terms of civil rights if it was.

You better hope that Christians win this culture war and not the Muzzies sfc (who liberals defend incessantly), as they'll rape and murder you limp wristed little fags, but not necessarily in that order.

There is no culture war. Only fanaticism.

Typical Obamabot...total disregard for the US Constitution.

Typical Repug.... braindead to rhetoric...

I don't give a shit about rhetoric. I DO give a shit about the US Constitution, unlike Obama and his doe-eyed groupies.

Who, me? bat, bat, bat
04140120.jpg

Last edited:
Typical Obamabot...total disregard for the US Constitution.

I don't give a shit about rhetoric. I DO give a shit about the US Constitution, unlike Obama and his doe-eyed groupies.

ooo how smugly self-righteous you are with your uber-patriotism. Go shove it up yer keister. Do you really think I'm advocating to do away with the 2 term limit? Let me spell it out for you: I used a rhetorical statement to emphasize my appreciation for Obama. Get a clue.

ooo how smugly self-righteous you are with your uber-patriotism. Go shove it up yer keister. Do you really think I'm advocating to do away with the 2 term limit? Let me spell it out for you: I used a rhetorical statement to emphasize my appreciation for Obama. Get a clue.

I only see what you type. And when you typed that you wish for a third term, against the Constitution, yeah, I am going to believe that's what you want.

But I love that you're showing what an asshole you can be. :thup:

Perhaps you should put a fucking disclaimer on your posts that you may or may not be serious or believe what you are typing.

Or, to help you, there is always the wink emoticon, asshole.

Now, going on about my not giving a shit about rhetoric, the only rhetoric I give a shit about is the rhetoric of logic and science. If that's being "self-righteous", then I suggest you get a grip on your emotions.

Last edited:

So...you're a doe-eyed groupie.

*sigh* Obama's ever so dreamy, isn't he?

Barack-Obama_0.jpg

Forum List

Back