Barack Obama is the most racist presient since FDR

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
and put race relations in the U.S. back fifty years. That's perhaps the only thing he was successful at doing.

There is no way on God's Green Earth Obozo could have been anything but a complete failure.
He hates America.
He hates white folks.
He hates Christians.
He thinks he is smarter than us.
He is totally inexperienced at everything. He has never even had a paper route, lemonade stand or washed cars. He's been a drag on America, since his Communist mother and Frank Marshall Davis conceived him. He is a complete intellectual idiot. (He has to go to school, to learn what we learn, naturally.)

and put race relations in the U.S. back fifty years. That's perhaps the only thing he was successful at doing.

Yep, being black and actually winning the presidency would have that effect in America. BUt in all fainess he was successful in a lot of other things... His approval rating is pretty high domestically and world wide!

There is no way on God's Green Earth Obozo could have been anything but a complete failure.
He hates America.

He isn't a failure at all. And if he hates America, the business community doesn't think so... they flourished under Obama. Obama desnt hate America,I do suspect he hates some of you red necked bahs-turds tho' heh heh heh!

He hates white folks.

NAHH, just some of them...like YOU maybe. HIs grandparents and his mom was White.. that ought to mean sumptin'

He hates Christians.

Hell, he IS a Christian..but wait...ohh, you mean like the Nazi Christians who killed the Jews..OK, now I get it.I hate them too.

well, er... in your case I wholeheartedly agree... he IS smarter, CONSIDERABLY smarter than EWE!

He is totally inexperienced at everything. He has never even had a paper route, lemonade stand or washed cars. He's been a drag on America, since his Communist mother and Frank Marshall Davis conceived him. He is a complete intellectual idiot. (He has to go to school, to learn what we learn, naturally.)

Yep, former editors of the Harvard Review have traditionally been intellectual idiots. A law degree is just wall paper,it doesn't mean anything. Oh... being a rare Black Senator was due to Affirmative Action, RIGHT or RITE?
But LAWDY, they had to go and let the dummy get nominated,,,shudder" but.but... if that wasn't bad enough he GOT ELECTED... OHHH GAWD... We waited for 4 years... we hoped the night mare would end but NOOOOOOOO. he Got elected again.... The American peoples must be DUMB... us brite fo'ks can see that! Tee HEE!

This is the group that Obama endorses and the Democratic Party is supportive of, calling for jurors to not vote to convict any black man charged with killing white people.

Black Lawyer Calls on Black Jurors to Vote 'Innocent' for Any Black Person Accused of Murdering a White Person - Breitbart

An African-American lawyer and editor of a popular legal website is calling on all black jurors across the country to automatically vote to free any black person accused of murdering or committing a crime against a white person despite the evidence.
Elie Mystal, an editor and contributor to the law blog Above The Law, posted a December 7 article urging all black Americans who end up on juries to engage in “jury nullification” by automatically voting to acquit all blacks accused of crimes, especially that of murder, against white victims and to do so no matter how much evidence is brought to bear against the suspect.

Mystal justified this lawlessness by claiming that “African-Americans live in a world where the police can murder us and get away with it.”

Yep, being black and actually winning the presidency would have that effect in America. BUt in all fainess he was successful in a lot of other things... His approval rating is pretty high domestically and world wide!

He hates America.

He isn't a failure at all. And if he hates America, the business community doesn't think so... they flourished under Obama. Obama desnt hate America,I do suspect he hates some of you red necked bahs-turds tho' heh heh heh!

He hates white folks.

NAHH, just some of them...like YOU maybe. HIs grandparents and his mom was White.. that ought to mean sumptin'

He hates Christians.

Hell, he IS a Christian..but wait...ohh, you mean like the Nazi Christians who killed the Jews..OK, now I get it.I hate them too.

well, er... in your case I wholeheartedly agree... he IS smarter, CONSIDERABLY smarter than EWE!

Yep, former editors of the Harvard Review have traditionally been intellectual idiots. A law degree is just wall paper,it doesn't mean anything. Oh... being a rare Black Senator was due to Affirmative Action, RIGHT or RITE?
But LAWDY, they had to go and let the dummy get nominated,,,shudder" but.but... if that wasn't bad enough he GOT ELECTED... OHHH GAWD... We waited for 4 years... we hoped the night mare would end but NOOOOOOOO. he Got elected again.... The American peoples must be DUMB... us brite fo'ks can see that! Tee HEE!
oh-yeah-kool-aid-i4.png

Forum List

Back