Barack Obama denounces killing of NYPD officers

I think the killing of unarmed blacks is what got people in a tizzy...I guess that's Obama fault to derp

oh sorry...The killings aren't more offensive than TALKING about them. No one would be upset if only no one would've talked about it.

I blame words :rolleyes:

Come on everyone, give Obama a break. I mean we had to wait for him to watch the 11:00 o'clock news, so he could find out about the tragedy.

I think the killing of unarmed blacks is what got people in a tizzy...I guess that's Obama fault to derp

oh sorry...The killings aren't more offensive than TALKING about them. No one would be upset if only no one would've talked about it.

Both were breaking the law, they chose their Destiny.

Yep that's why I blame words because if words didn't exist everyone would be OK with the murders...then Obama and others used words!!!! THEY USED WORDS MAN!!!

We should blame Obama for having the lowest yearly rate of cop killings in over a century. It must be his fault that cops are safer today than they have been in over a century.

Yep that's why I blame words because if words didn't exist everyone would be OK with the murders...then Obama and others used words!!!! THEY USED WORDS MAN!!!
Lol, you're an idiot.

BBC News - Barack Obama denounces killing of NYPD officers
US President Barack Obama has strongly condemned the killings of two New York City police officers shot by a man who then killed himself on Saturday.
This news shows what realy Obamba CAN. He can condemn, regret or cry like a girl. He can't decide something and CAN't do real deeds like a man.
The killings are going on and protests don't calm down but Mr.President is not able to change anything.
obambi.jpg

So.... you're actually complaining about this?

What, he should have shut the fuck up?

Obama, Holder, Sharpton and other race baiters are directly responsibility for the deaths of police all over the U.S. Here in Florida a police officer was murdered in the same manner (execution style) as the two policemen in New York.

Maybe Obama could have said he was sorry?

I dunno....I guess none of the cops that were murdered could have been his son? :lol: What a piece of shit.

We should blame Obama for having the lowest yearly rate of cop killings in over a century. It must be his fault that cops are safer today than they have been in over a century.
I bet right now that makes them feel better having to be on alert, from some crazy ass liberal walking up and shooting them in the back.

US President Barack Obama has strongly condemned the killings of two New York City police officers shot by a man who then killed himself on Saturday.
This news shows what realy Obamba CAN. He can condemn, regret or cry like a girl. He can't decide something and CAN't do real deeds like a man.
The killings are going on and protests don't calm down but Mr.President is not able to change anything.
obambi.jpg

Obama, Holder, Sharpton and other race baiters are directly responsibility for the deaths of police all over the U.S. Here in Florida a police officer was murdered in the same manner (execution style) as the two policemen in New York.

Maybe Obama could have said he was sorry?

I dunno....I guess none of the cops that were murdered could have been his son? :lol: What a piece of shit.

They should go up in front of a Grand Jury where the Prosecutor is Eric Holder! Just like the Cops do then sit back and tell everyone to let "the system work" lol

"Waaah! He should have structured his sentences differently! Waaaah.... "

What a sorry lot of loser crybabbles. Seriously.

And meanwhile Obama's right hand man, Eric Holder, invited a man, Bassem Masri, to consult with about police reform.

Yesterday after the two New York City police officers were assassinated, Bassem Masri led a chant of "Pigs in a blanket" with other protesters.

These are the kinds of people Americans put in the White House.

And meanwhile Obama's right hand man, Eric Holder, invited a man, Bassem Masri, to consult with about police reform.

Yesterday after the two New York City police officers were assassinated, Bassem Masri led a chant of "Pigs in a blanket" with other protesters.

Bassern Masri is in the White House huh?

You do have a 90 minute edit window....

Desperation strikes deep.

obambi.jpg

Yes him shutting his fucking trap would be the smartest thing he's done as POTUS

obambi.jpg

Yes him shutting his fucking trap would be the smartest thing he's done as POTUS

So you're saying denouncing police killings is a bad thing.
That's what the OP says too.
Interesting. What's next?

paintcorner2.jpg

Americans elected a president whose Attorney General consults with a low life such as this.

Americans elected a president whose Attorney General consults with a low life such as this.

Ah, so you believe communicating with a person is the same as being the person.
What's the name of your planet again?

I'm finally getting the point of this thread -- nobody should ever talk. Except Numero Uno. Everybody else should just shut the fuck up.

I'm finally getting the point of this thread -- nobody should ever talk. Except Numero Uno. Everybody else should just shut the fuck up.

I'm saying it's disgusting that the Attorney General of the United States would consult in any way with a bottom-feeding scumbag like this.

I'm saying it's disgusting that the Attorney General of the United States would consult in any way with a bottom-feeding scumbag like this.

I got it the first time --- nobody should ever talk to anybody. Nixon should have never gone to China, Reagan should never have met with Gorby, Carter should have never negotiated the Iran hostages release, and no two warring parties can ever sit down to negotiate a settlement. All that shit. I get it. Because you want a caste society of "us" and "them" where "us" lives in a self-enclosed Bubble and "them" is the untouchables.

Forum List

Back