Barack Obama and the CIA: why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly?

Interesting Opinion, puts Obama's personal attacks on us tea party people into international perspective very well.

Barack Obama and the CIA: why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly? - Telegraph Blogs

telegraph.co.uk said:
Obama’s problem is that he does not know who the enemy is. To him, the enemy does not squat in caves in Waziristan, clutching automatic weapons and reciting the more militant verses from the Koran: instead, it sits around at tea parties in Kentucky quoting from the US Constitution. Obama is not at war with terrorists, but with his Republican fellow citizens. He has never abandoned the campaign trail.

That is why he opened Pandora’s Box by publishing the Justice Department’s legal opinions on waterboarding and other hardline interrogation techniques. He cynically subordinated the national interest to his partisan desire to embarrass the Republicans. Then he had to rush to Langley, Virginia to try to reassure a demoralised CIA that had just discovered the President of the United States was an even more formidable foe than al-Qaeda.

good article. just what I've been saying obamalama and the librals have declared war on the Republicans,,, and Fox news.. Dummies

Link? No offense, but I don't believe he's attacked or even mentioned the teabaggers.

Here you can see him lie about who we are and what we want
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geewdx_OwOw&feature=PlayList&p=ACCD3598A387FFC8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=46]YouTube - Obama on Tea Party Protesters[/ame]

Shut UP and get out of the way
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifjRVLVjzA]YouTube - Obama: I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking[/ame]

I'll find more for you later but its time to leave work now :)

Obama is a lying asshole.

Teaparty goers don't wave Tea bags around.

The term "Tea-bagger" is an insult and an invention of the left.

the left invented teabagging.. it's what they do, instead of running the country properly,, tea bag each other all day billboard clinton taught em how!

The desperation in the air to defend the administration and associations is so thick. Apologies for corruption of a partisan organization, apologies for lack of even seeking key military advice during war, screaming racism for almost anything, blaming the GOP for their not being able to pass a bill when the GOP cannot stop them, and still nine months later we see Bush's name?

Last edited:
Interesting Opinion, puts Obama's personal attacks on us tea party people into international perspective very well.

Barack Obama and the CIA: why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly? - Telegraph Blogs

telegraph.co.uk said:
Obama’s problem is that he does not know who the enemy is. To him, the enemy does not squat in caves in Waziristan, clutching automatic weapons and reciting the more militant verses from the Koran: instead, it sits around at tea parties in Kentucky quoting from the US Constitution. Obama is not at war with terrorists, but with his Republican fellow citizens. He has never abandoned the campaign trail.

That is why he opened Pandora’s Box by publishing the Justice Department’s legal opinions on waterboarding and other hardline interrogation techniques. He cynically subordinated the national interest to his partisan desire to embarrass the Republicans. Then he had to rush to Langley, Virginia to try to reassure a demoralised CIA that had just discovered the President of the United States was an even more formidable foe than al-Qaeda.
He has riuned a level of trust he was given by default among those in the IC.

And, it's good for the international community to get an idea of the level of divisiveness that is currently the case here. They need to know.
I think it shocking that the UK's Telegraph could get that without a special editor, don't you?

Thank you for proving my point with your post Mrs Pelosi.

...and yet you utterly fail to explain why they were so silent during the spendthrift Bush years only to become puffed up with righteous outrage during Obama's administration.

Bush: the Administration that broke all previous deficit records.

I wasn't silent, I was protesting starting with the patriot act and finishing with Bush signing the first housing bailouts last august and then again right at the end of his term.

Yes Bush broke the previous defecit records and yes I complained and protested in the street over it(with no media coverage and very few fellow defecit protestors). Obama is on corse to TRIPLE bush's unbelievable defecit spending.

I dont think that pointing to bush's absurd failures makes Obama's absurd failures better.

Barack Obama and the CIA: why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly?

He just hates what the Republicans turned this country into. The torture, the wars, the economy, extraditions, Katrina, Blackwater, letting Bin Laden go.

But don't worry, he fixing it now. By the time he's finished, once again will we be a country you can be proud of.

I hope that cleared everything up.

That was the title of the article ;). But thank you for explaining what you view Obama as doing, makes me understand you're position of support for his plans. I view him as behaving in a different manner...keeping gitmo open, continuing Iraq, Ignoring Afghanistan's general on the ground, tripling bush's defecit, and more.

No president...be it Bush Or Obama...can EVER make me ashamed to be an American, my country has the best founding documents of any nation in history and I'm proud to be american. We donate more in charity as a people than any other nation, and we have even bled and died for the freedom of other nations while asking nothing more in return than a spot to bury our dead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD-t6tcBji4]YouTube - I'm American by Stuck Mojo[/ame]

You can be ashamed of the president and not the country. I wouldn't be a veteran if I wasn't patriotic. Republicans have flattened this country since they got majorities under President Clinton. Everywhere they put their dirty fingers we end up with corruption and death. Honestly, I can't think of anything good they have done for America in the last 20 years.

Letting Bin Laden go and invading Iraq where treason as far as I'm concerned. In what way, shape or form can those be excused?

Republican leaders can't even say the words "Middle Class". When was the last time you Republicans fight for the middle class?

And they lie so terribly.

When John McCain ran for President, he said he had a score of 100% with veterans groups. Those groups publicly states he had a grade D minus and a score of 20% with veterans groups. He knew it and he lied. He lied about support from veterans.

The entire time young Americans were fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, (tax breaks for the rich) Republicans were cutting their benefits. To me, that's more treason.

I wish Republicans would quit trying to say how much they love America when they say they want to secede and the entire time they are squatting on America.

And why do Republicans complain that Obama isn't fixing their screw-ups fast enough? Fixing such big disasters takes time. They didn't ruin the country overnight - it took years. They shouldn't expect it to be fixed overnight.

The extreme right has taken over that political party.

I only have 2 things I disagree with

1) You characterizing me as belonging to the republican party. I belong to neither party and do not wholeheartedly subscribe to either party's ideology.

2) That the far right is in control of said party. I think the party has no one in control.

I only have 2 things I disagree with

1) You characterizing me as belonging to the republican party. I belong to neither party and do not wholeheartedly subscribe to either party's ideology.

2) That the far right is in control of said party. I think the party has no one in control.

No president...be it Bush Or Obama...can EVER make me ashamed to be an American

I'm touchy when it comes to patriotism.

Republicans have used that card over and over again and it sickens me.

Like I said, they squat on this country. Bush was a sh*tstain on American politics. They carry guns to town halls and shout down speakers then complain that their right to bear arms is compromised and their right to free speech is denied. They constantly put down Democrats and Liberals as un American when it is they who have damaged this country terribly. Their ignorance. The rights "war on science". Their actions going one way then their denial going the other. They are just awful.

The desperation in the air to defend the administration and associations is so thick. Apologies for corruption of a partisan organization, apologies for lack of even seeking key military advice during war, screaming racism for almost anything, blaming the GOP for their not being able to pass a bill when the GOP cannot stop them, and still nine months later we see Bush's name?

We've got problems in Afghanistan....pressing matters that may save lives. Important decisions must be made about troop levels.

And what does the guy chose to do instead?

Fly to Europe to bribe Olympic officals into letting Chicago have the 2016 Olympics.

Last edited:

...and yet you utterly fail to explain why they were so silent during the spendthrift Bush years only to become puffed up with righteous outrage during Obama's administration.

There's no reason for any explanation. You just missed the complaints during the last administration.

No....I was right in the thick of the complaints....and, they were suspicially thin on the ground on the right side of the fence...:eusa_whistle:

There's no reason for any explanation. You just missed the complaints during the last administration.

No....I was right in the thick of the complaints....and, they were suspicially thin on the ground on the right side of the fence...:eusa_whistle:
So was I. I know they existed, and you have two posters here who have said the same. As I said, because you did not notice them, does not mean they weren't there.

Irrespective of that, even if there were zero (and there weren't), it is irrelevant to this. This is about BHO's actions and inactions and the ramifications of those.

I wasn't silent, I was protesting starting with the patriot act and finishing with Bush signing the first housing bailouts last august and then again right at the end of his term.

Yes Bush broke the previous defecit records and yes I complained and protested in the street over it(with no media coverage and very few fellow defecit protestors). Obama is on corse to TRIPLE bush's unbelievable defecit spending.

I dont think that pointing to bush's absurd failures makes Obama's absurd failures better.

Fair enough....it's never good to "generalize" and that's what I was doing with you.

So was I. I know they existed, and you have two posters here who have said the same. As I said, because you did not notice them, does not mean they weren't there.

Irrespective of that, even if there were zero (and there weren't), it is irrelevant to this. This is about BHO's actions and inactions and the ramifications of those.

It is relevant - credibility goes down when protests are seen as partisan which is what the teabaggers seem. There were few protests prior to Obama - and they should have been vociferous given the record deficits and no political and special interest rightwing grassroots organizing attempts to protest them - until Obama, who inherited hellaceous deficits and yes, added to them.

The teabaggers emerged from their holes only when Obama came into office. It seems more faux then credible.

Last edited:

It is relevant - credibility goes down when protests are seen as partisan which is what the teabaggers seem. There were few protests prior to Obama - and they should have been vociferous given the record deficits and no political and special interest rightwing grassroots organizing attempts to protest them - until Obama, who inherited hellaceous deficits and yes, added to them. Think about that.

The teabaggers emerged from their holes only when Obama came into office. It seems more faux then credible.
As I said, just because you didn't notice them doesn't mean they didn't exist. And the only honest way to discredit with a claim of hypocricy is if the two situations are analogous.

Last edited:

telegraph.co.uk said:

The only ones that declared war are the domestic terrorists...A.K.A. the GOP...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y]YouTube - Sen. Jim DeMint calls defeating Obama like Waterloo[/ame]

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

Pete_Sessions.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Paragraph from hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com.

BFGRN I think you are going to take over Glenn Beck's spot as #1 Conspiracy theorist on my list.

Nice try...a slimy way of trying to create diversion...sorry...I DIDN'T say what Senator DeMint SAID or what Congressman Sessions SAID...

WHERE is the "personal responsibility" you pea brains preach, but NEVER follow?

I'm certainly not alone in seeing that the current Republicans have only ONE agenda...take down the President of the United States and if America goes down with it, so be it, just as long as they can regain power...

BFGRN I think you are going to take over Glenn Beck's spot as #1 Conspiracy theorist on my list.

Nice try...a slimy way of trying to create diversion...sorry...I DIDN'T say what Senator DeMint SAID or what Congressman Sessions SAID...

WHERE is the "personal responsibility" you pea brains preach, but NEVER follow?

I'm certainly not alone in seeing that the current Republicans have only ONE agenda...take down the President of the United States and if America goes down with it, so be it, just as long as they can regain power...

My agenda is to take down all the republican and democrat incumbents and replace them with new people, and if those people fall into the corruption that our current batch of representatives are ALL in then we vote them out too until those we elect get the message to cut the crap.

It wasn't a diversion by the way, it was my honest opinion of your post....seemed like you were extrapolating more than was there, much like Glenn Beck does with Obama's statements.

Forum List

Back