AKA

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Great job......MITT!!!!!

241.png

The only class warfare that threatens America comes from a class of bureaucrats and crony capitalists rising above society – calling the shots, rigging the rules, and securing their places of privilege at our expense. ~Paul Ryan~

Bring it Joe :D

"Bring it Joe..."......after Paulie has ALREADY sabotaged his OWN future??!!!

323.png

"Ryan voted for the $700 billion bank bailout, the biggest Medicare expansion in U.S. history, a massive highway bill that included the “Bridge to Nowhere” and other big-ticket priorities when George W. Bush was president — going to bat for a high-spending GOP agenda that the tea party base now looks on with regret."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

As long as government plays with the economy its never going to get better.Time to let the free market do its job.

Agreed :D

Whew!!!!

You Teabaggers surely are a CONFUSED-lot!!

“Obviously, those votes certainly don’t make me happy,” said Amy Kremer, chairwoman of the Tea Party Express, one of the country’s most influential tea party organizations — though she was quick to say she was pleased with Ryan’s selection as Mitt Romney’s running mate."

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:
Sure if you lack the comprehension skills and only like kids cereal you would see it that way. I say lay off the sugar and get an adult cereal

I'm not sure comprehension skills are the best way to defend an OP that seems to have been written by a five-year old.

It's childish and completely devoid of any intellectual merit - as is anyone who defends it.

The meat of the thread is stop discussing Ryan and start defending obama's economy failures.

Desperation.......ALREADY??!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

532.gif

Well if you want to discuss the VP you must discuss biden VP versus VP not the Ryan versus obama.

I don't see anyone on this thread comparing Ryan with anyone.

What I see is another one of these brain-dead Soetoro gags, and not a lot else.
Again this thread is pointing out the bullshit discussions were having when we should be discussing obama's failed economic policy.
But it's Ryan this or Ryan that all bullshit.

republicard.jpg

"That's O.K.!!! I fuck-up, ALL THE TIME!!!!!"

August 14, 2012

Paulie LOVED The Stim!

"In 2009, as Rep. Paul D. Ryan was railing against President Obama’s $787 billion stimulus package as a “wasteful spending spree,” he wrote at least four letters to Obama’s secretary of energy asking that millions of dollars from the program be granted to a pair of Wisconsin conservation groups, according to documents obtained by the Globe.

The advocacy appeared to pay off; both groups were awarded the economic recovery funds -- one receiving a $20 million grant to help thousands of local businesses and homes improve their energy efficiency, agency documents show.

Ryan’s letters to the energy secretary praising the energy initiatives as he sought a portion of the funding are in sharp contrast to the House Budget Committee chairman’s image as a Tea Party favorite adamantly opposed to federal spending on such programs.

Ryan’s views are garnering new attention since his selection Saturday as Mitt Romney’s running mate."

318.gif
323.png
301.gif

Anyone who uses the "Soetoro" thing is a child. Period.

Why? That was the assumed name he used when he lived overseas and his nickname up to his colleges years was Barry. Don't really see a problem using a name he went by for many years. And don't forget, for 17 years his bio claimed he was born in Kenya.

Why? That was the assumed name he used when he lived overseas and his nickname up to his colleges years was Barry. Don't really see a problem using a name he went by for many years. And don't forget, for 17 years his bio claimed he was born in Kenya.
handjob.gif

.....Except, you forgot to post......

.....right???

:eusa_hand:

Oh, right. And you really believe this.

Come on, man, I don't believe it and neither do you. It's just theatre. You might as well be claiming evidence Obama is possessed by demons.

Yeah he is also known as Barry Soetoro, no if's ands or buts :tongue: Barry AKA Barack, as a boy
image0015.jpg

Yeah he is also known as Barry Soetoro, no if's ands or buts :tongue: Barry AKA Barack, as a boy
image0015.jpg
aka....One MORE example o'......

THE AMERICAN DREAM!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]

"Heyyyyyyy....c'mon, Paulie! At least we're WHITE!!!!"

handjob.gif

.....Except, you forgot to post......

.....right???

:eusa_hand:

Sorry but that ain't washing. I post the proof of his 17 year born in Kenya claim in my signature line. As for being Barry, you got to be kidding. He admits to attending school in Indonesia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded]Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS - YouTube[/ame]

BTW that fellow prictured in the video, Peter Berg, is a democrat.

And here is his school registration, all posted many time before.

barrysoetoro.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back