Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call that number....for your own good.

iu
The best of the maga Maggots. That's it they have nothing else.

I understand. Even you could tell, that you were unable to even pretend to address any of my points.

because you have none. stop being a whiney bitch. you've been acting the 'victim' since 2016 .... wah wah wah ... middle america has been forgotten ... wah wah wah ...

you can't carry that victim badge on yer chest any longer. donny committed treason & he will be held accountable. whatever you have to say makes no difference to critical thinking american patriotic bipeds & yer 'threats' are meaningless ... the original 13 didn't let fear tactics stop them & it ain't gonna stop 'us' now.

because you have none. stop being a whiney bitch. you've been acting the 'victim' since 2016 .... wah wah wah ... middle america has been forgotten ... wah wah wah ...

you can't carry that victim badge on yer chest any longer. donny committed treason & he will be held accountable. whatever you have to say makes no difference to critical thinking american patriotic bipeds & yer 'threats' are meaningless ... the original 13 didn't let fear tactics stop them & it ain't gonna stop 'us' now.

Middle America has been forgotten. And Trump reached out to US, and we supported him for it.

That is not me whining, you faggot, but just the historical reality of the situation.

You use a riot as an excuse to oppress us, that is an escalation. There will be blowback. You can talk shit, if it helps you cope with the guilt you feel when you see the results of your actions.

But, it won't matter to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back