Why most Americans DGAF about Jan 6

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

Summed up : We watched BLM and Antifa riots for 2 years, watched them take over 6 city blocks in Seattle, watched them attack a federal courthouse in Portland for over 100 days, watched the media lie and spin for the Democratic party and RINOs, watched this country fall into communism

Don't trust MS presstitutes who lie anything about January. 6th

January 6th was a nothing burger.

However, the six months of Negro insurrection with destruction, murder and looting in 200 American cities was a very big deal that the Moon Bats ignored.

Americans are pretty stupid, but they aren't as stupid as these politicians think they are. They can spot obvious bullshit.

Sure it isn't, we shouldn't believe our lying eyes right and just trust the spin of you leftist nutjobs 🙄
You are free to continue thinking the insurrection was done by Antifa, and that the election was stolen from trump. Seems kinda silly, after all the evidence that has been presented, but you can do it anyway. Don't be surprised when everybody laughs and points at you. though.

Summed up : We watched BLM and Antifa riots for 2 years, watched them take over 6 city blocks in Seattle, watched them attack a federal courthouse in Portland for over 100 days, watched the media lie and spin for the Democratic party and RINOs, watched this country fall into communism

That might be some of it, but a small part. I think it's mostly just bad timing. Inflation is soaring. People are cutting back and can't afford things. People's eyes are opening up to the abomination of our government schools. They are issues that hit directly home. January 6th doesn't and it's being overshadowed by everything else.

That's a pretty feeble attempt at deflection.

He lost. Tough shit.
Not a deflection its a point blank response to you saying you agree with the narrative the right pushing to be false. So which part is false. Don't YOU deflect. Tell us which part is not correct

You are free to continue thinking the insurrection was done by Antifa, and that the election was stolen from trump. Seems kinda silly, after all the evidence that has been presented, but you can do it anyway. Don't be surprised when everybody laughs and points at you. though.
What evidence? "Peacefully and Patrioticly make your voices heard" or "go home I don't want anymore violence" compared to what you leftist said for 2 years as BLM and AntiFA rioted, burned, looted and murdered.

Or do you deny these quotes too

dem_quotes_.jpg

So how does watching the summer protests and riots excuse 1/6? I’m not seeing the relation… is it the 2 wrongs make a right argument?

So how does watching the summer protests and riots excuse 1/6? I’m not seeing the relation… is it the 2 wrongs make a right argument?
What it proves is there's a 2 Tier system of justice. Leftist get a free pass and Republicans get slammed. Do you deny this?

What it proves is there's a 2 Tier system of justice. Leftist get a free pass and Republicans get slammed. Do you deny this?
I don’t accept it or deny it. That statement is what people shouldn’t give a shit about. Who cares?! There’s right and wrong, those who do wrong should get punished. If they don’t then fight for better… don’t use that as an excuse to do wrong as well. That’s an elementary school lesson.

I don’t accept it or deny it. That statement is what people shouldn’t give a shit about. Who cares?! There’s right and wrong, those who do wrong should get punished. If they don’t then fight for better… don’t use that as an excuse to do wrong as well. That’s an elementary school lesson.
You can sit back in the middle all you want riding your high horse up the high road but plenty of people are fed up and the election rigging was the last straw. Jan 6 wouldn't have happened had we had a free election, free and honest press and leftist thugs weren't given Carte Blanche to wreck lives.

So you can back to elementary school and sniff glue, eat paste and fuck yourself

Forum List

Back