Chicago gun deaths

This will not fit the far left narrative for "gun control", so that is why they ignore it.

But does prove they do not care that their protected group is killing each other off..

They ignore it because:

1. These are poor black kids killing each other. No one really cares about them.
2. This is a liberal utopia at the heart of liberalism.
3. Obama is from Chicago.

This will not fit the far left narrative for "gun control", so that is why they ignore it.

But does prove they do not care that their protected group is killing each other off..

They ignore it because:

1. These are poor black kids killing each other. No one really cares about them.

Well that would have to admit that far left policies are a failure and we know they will never admit to being wrong!

Until the far left becomes adults then the rest of the world can grow up!

They ignore it because:

Well that would have to admit that far left policies are a failure and we know they will never admit to being wrong!

Obama cares more about helping illegals come across the border than helping poor black folk in places like Chicago.

Chicago still violent as ever...
icon_omg.gif

Summer of Violence Continues in Chicago
June 28, 2016 - Seven people were killed and at least 51 people were wounded in weekend shootings across Chicago.
So far this year, over 1,880 people have been shot across the city and more than 200 of those wounded have died, according to records kept by the Chicago Tribune. At least 317 people have been killed this year by shooting, stabbing or other means, Tribune records show. Twelve of the 51 people shot this weekend were wounded in the city's Harrison District, an area on the West side where more than 270 people have been shot this year. The busiest period during the weekend was from Saturday morning to early Sunday, when four people were fatally shot and 26 others were hurt.

A 55-year-old man died after being shot multiples times while attending a birthday party in East Garfield Park on Sunday morning. Two women, ages 35 and 19, were wounded in the same shooting, according to police. The man was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. After the shooting, at least 100 people lingered on the block, which was decorated with balloons and shiny red streamers. According to one bystander, there weren't any signs of trouble before the shooting started. "There was not an argument, nobody stepped on nobody's foot," she said.

US_NEWS_CHICAGO_VIOLENCE_5_TB.57726aeeb0231.jpg

A member of the Chicago Police Department stands at the scene of a fatal shooting in the 700 block of North Ridgeway Avenue on June 26 in the East Garfield Park neighborhood of Chicago.​

About 11:45 a.m. Saturday morning, a 19-year-old pregnant woman was shot along with three friends in the Morgan Park neighborhood. The group was in the 1400 block of West 114th Place when the shooting occurred. The 19-year-old was hit in the right leg and back and was in serious but stable condition at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, police said. A 20-year-old woman and two men, ages 20 and 23, were also wounded in the shooting. Between Friday evening and early Saturday, three more people were killed, and at least 14 others were wounded in separate shootings. Six people were shot between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. Friday, including the fatal shooting of 26-year-old Reginald Turner. Turner was shot in the head around 10 p.m. and pronounced dead at the scene at 77th and Sangamon streets in the Gresham neighborhood.

From Sunday afternoon to early Monday, nine people were wounded in separate shootings. Also, Sunday evening, an off-duty Cook County deputy sheriff shot and wounded a 15-year-old boy and a 23-year-old man after the two pointed their guns at him in Marquette Park on the Southwest Side, according to authorities. The off-duty officer was sitting inside his vehicle, eating, in the 7000 block of South Kanst Drive when he saw the teen and the man arguing with and then subsequently shooting at someone in a nearby car. The officer announced he was a police officer and intervened, shooting the teen in the leg and the man in the ankle.

Summer Violence Continues to Plague Chicago | Officer.com

From January 1, 2016 to June 14, 2016, there were 1,689 gun deaths in Chicago. This averages out to be about 10 gun deaths per day.

Why does no one seem to care? Chicago is nothing more than a war zone with a ban on guns.

Crime in Chicago -- Chicago Tribune

They do care....there are still plenty of blacks and hispanics left to vote for democrats this November...cause believe me...when the killing reaches the point where it endangers democrat election chances....then there will be some action..till then.....hilary is a saint....

I guess they figure its O.k. ....because in Chicago the dead will vote anyway...reliably Democratic....for years.

From January 1, 2016 to June 14, 2016, there were 1,689 gun deaths in Chicago. This averages out to be about 10 gun deaths per day.

Why does no one seem to care? Chicago is nothing more than a war zone with a ban on guns.

They do care....there are still plenty of blacks and hispanics left to vote for democrats this November...cause believe me...when the killing reaches the point where it endangers democrat election chances....then there will be some action..till then.....hilary is a saint....

I don't think they would crack down even if it would be politically expedient to do so. Rham (nub finger) Emanuel and his fellow democrats are locked into the "cops hate blacks" thing. The people in those communities aren't stupid. They will wise up at some point.

I don't think they would crack down even if it would be politically expedient to do so. Rham (nub finger) Emanuel and his fellow democrats are locked into the "cops hate blacks" thing. The people in those communities aren't stupid. They will wise up at some point.

They haven't wised up in 50 years.....I don't see how they will wise up anytime soon......

They ignore it because:

Obama cares more about helping illegals come across the border than helping poor black folk in places like Chicago.
Only because his party has blacks voting D...now he needs all the illegal Hispanics.

They haven't wised up in 50 years.....I don't see how they will wise up anytime soon......

That's true, but I'm still naive enough to believe folks can and will change. Even if their Democrat Mayer will sit there and let them get shot.

That's true, but I'm still naive enough to believe folks can and will change. Even if their Democrat Mayer will sit there and let them get shot.

Keep in mind...this is happening in all the democrat cities....and democrat voting districts.......50 years...and they still vote 95% or more democrat.........

:lol:

I think you might want to re-read your link.

Suffice it to say, there haven't been 1,689 murders in Chicago this year.

i guess the 30's never left chicago. although i dont think i was around back then,,,like Joe Biden was, i know what happened, and here we are 70ish years later, and nothing has changed

Yes people do care, but it's not the right people. Whenever a Conservative shows concern they are immediately shutdown with charges of racism. The people who really need to speak are the Black leaders in this country. Unfortunately they won't because the majority of them are Democrats. The left can not afford to admit that decades of Democratic party policy in cities like Chicago have been a complete failure

Forum List

Back