Bank of America refuses to take U.S. Dollars as payment on mortgage

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This is unbelievable a bank is supposed to deal in cash transactions but it seems like cash good old greenbacks are worthless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm benig sarcastic, but it is a reason banks make strange policies like that these days. A wire transfer probably makes them $25.

Life in America seems to be changing in ways that many of us, including me, find offensive and disturbing. Our banking system and the general nature of banks are an outstanding example of that. And we have Bill Clinton, mainly, to thank for enabling the American banking system to change from a dignified, trustworthy and respectable institution into something best described as a collectively greedy, exploitative monster. Clinton did that by repealing the Glass-Steagall Act which he knew damn well protected the banks from misusing the funds of their depositors -- which is the main cause of our economic decline. And I wonder how much he was paid to do that.

Bill Clinton is a despicable, deceitful, degenerate who should live in fear of showing his leering face in public. Yet he is adored and trusted by millions.

If the American People were more aware of the treacherous maneuvering of many of the political figures they trust, whom they repeatedly vote for and whom they continue to regard with reverence, I'm afraid that brutal assassinations would become rather commonplace in America.

The only thing that keeps some of these sonsabitches alive is public ignorance.

Forum List

Back