Ban Political Posts

Pavel Svinchnik

Jan 28, 2018
This group is supposed to be about the stock market and investing. I think the moderators should ban any posts which mention Trump, Obama, Warren, Bush, Biden, Clinton, etc. I don't bother to read them; they'll just be partisan attacks from one side or the other.

Also, thinking that the President or any political figures have much to do with the stock market is crazy. So the cherry-picked numbers showing that Trump's stock market is better than Obama's, or conversely, are ridiculous. You can pick the DOW Industrial average to correlate with political parties, phases of the Moon, or tidal flow if you like.

This group is supposed to be about the stock market and investing. I think the moderators should ban any posts which mention Trump, Obama, Warren, Bush, Biden, Clinton, etc. I don't bother to read them; they'll just be partisan attacks from one side or the other.

Also, thinking that the President or any political figures have much to do with the stock market is crazy. So the cherry-picked numbers showing that Trump's stock market is better than Obama's, or conversely, are ridiculous. You can pick the DOW Industrial average to correlate with political parties, phases of the Moon, or tidal flow if you like.
/-----/ "Also, thinking that the President or any political figures have much to do with the stock market is crazy. '
Trump raises tariffs on China - the market sinks.
Trump negotiates with China to end the tariff war - market soars.
White House deliberates block on all US investments in China - market sinks.
Trump signs spending bill to avoid another government shutdown - market stabilizes.
Nahhh - you're right, the president can't affect the market.
idiot award.jpg

I am guessing Twitter is a buy with the election coming up.

But yeah - I don't like it when people who know nothing about the stock market make political posts in this topic area. They should be moved or just deleted.

FLAG THEM for deletion.

/——-/ “Also, thinking that the President or any political figures have much to do with the stock market is crazy.”
5EDE1A66-CE44-435D-A656-0D3C3CCE9DF5.jpeg

Forum List

Back