Ban me mother f***er" snoop dog blasts facebook/instagram censorship

Why would they ban Snoop? One is anti-Semetic, and the other sings about getting high, and fucking bitches.

“Ban Me Motherf***er” – Snoop Dogg Blasts Facebook/Instagram Censorship
West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg released a video on Instagram, challenging the Facebook-owned social media site to ban him after they banned Minister Louis Farrakhan and many other outspoken voices.

Eeeh thought I'd stop by and throw a new article out lol
Snoop doesn't post hate, racism, and fake news.

He’s a crip you idiot. That’s how he earned his street cred. He’s got bodies. He may seem like a really cool guy to you, and other 14 year olds. He sold drugs, and did very bad things. He’s not a role model. If he backs that POS Farrakhan, that should say it all. Unfortunately Farrakhan had a key to the White House for 8 years. That should say something also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Ban Me Motherf***er” – Snoop Dogg Blasts Facebook/Instagram Censorship
West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg released a video on Instagram, challenging the Facebook-owned social media site to ban him after they banned Minister Louis Farrakhan and many other outspoken voices.

Eeeh thought I'd stop by and throw a new article out lol
They banned Farrakhan while Pres.Trump is in office. To make it look like he had something to do with it. Farrakhan is bringing to the attention to the Black community on what is going on in the political field. And that it is what the Establishment doesn't want. They want them to stay ignorant to what is going on. The Establishment can't have a mediator that will be delaying the truth to them. And so they are going to take down his organization with the approval of the Pres.Trump's administration. The reason why they never attacked Farrakhan before? It is he has the Black community on his side, and were afraid of losing the control of their minds. It took years to brainwashed the public into trusting them. They controls the way they think. But Farrakhan can change all of that. And so they are going to character assassinate Farrakhan, and put the blame onto Pres.Trump's administration. Pres.Trump cannot speak on Farrakhan's behalf. It is because of the many Jewish synagogues's shootings. Cornering Pres.Trump to go against Farrakhan. They has been playing a lot of cornering games on the President. They don't want Pres.Trump to meet with Farrakhan and Putin. They wants division in order to control the world.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/the...-trump-aides-overtures-to-farrakhan-1.5469148

Hillary Clinton slams Trump for friendly call with Putin, blasts Barr as 'president’s defense lawyer'

I never heard him swear ???
0f351a54-dcf9-11e8-9f04-38d397e6661c

Forum List

Back