Baltimore State Attorney Mosby is incompetent

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This woman has some issues that need to be addressed. She's clearly in over her head

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Charged the Wrong People, Wrong Names, Wrong Addresses of 2 Officers

What a disaster.

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby charged the wrong people, wrong names, wrong birth dates and wrong address during Friday’s much hyped press conference.

The six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray are (top row from left) Caesar Goodson Jr., Garrett Miller, Edward Nero and (bottom row from left) William Porter, Brian Rice and Alicia White. (Baltimore Police Department via AP)

Sheriff Mike Lewis shared this information on Hannity on Monday.

“When Miss Mosby stood up in front of the world with her theatrics at her press conference last Friday she charged two of the wrong people. Now, when I say she charged two of the wrong people, I don’t mean she charged two of the wrong officers. I mean she charged the wrong people. Innocent people. Of the six police officers that were charged two of them were charged under the wrong names, the wrong dates of birth and the wrong addresses.

And because of that, reporters went to the wrong addresses of these innocent people, these private citizens and whose lives have now been invaded. They went to their homes, knocked on their doors. They harassed them. They went to their neighbors and attempted to get interviews. And it wasn’t until these innocent people these private citizens contacted their local state’s attorney’s offices that this problem was rectified.”

The Baltimore Sun reported on the mistake.

When charges were announced Friday against Alicia White for the death ofFreddie Gray, her phone started buzzing from journalists and bail bondsmen.*

The problem was, they were calling the wrong Alicia White. The elementary school cafeteria manager from East Baltimore was not the Baltimore Police sergeant charged with manslaughter in the high-profile police custody death – even though court records listed her.

The middle initial was off. Her address, her height, her weight, her driver’s license number – all of the information was my client’s information,” said Jeremy Eldridge, an attorney who says he has been hired by the resident.

“Her life has been a living hell the past four days,” he said.

An attorney for Lt. Brian Rice said his client’s information was also entered incorrectly when prosecutors filed charges, but declined further comment.

On Friday evening, Tammy and Brian Rice of Brunswick, Md. said they were receiving multiple calls from reporters looking for the lieutenant. Brian Rice of Brunswick is a plumber, they said.

The Baltimore Sheriff’s Office, which assisted the Baltimore State’s Attorney’s Office in charging the officers, declined to comment and referred questions to prosecutors, who could not immediately be reached.

SHERIFF Baltimore State s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Charged the Wrong People Wrong Names Wrong Addresses of 2 Officers VIDEO John Hawkins Right Wing News

The thug/looter crowd won't understand or believe the hotshot prosecutor is incompetent. They will just see her failure as the white "system" giving her the usual prejudicial hard time.

individuals in the press should be responsible for their own actions in whatever harm they did with the information, but the state attorney's office is also responsible for releasing the wrong info and exposing innocents to whatever harm came their way.

*yawn* Yet another teaper race baiting/ hate thread.

This woman has some issues that need to be addressed. She's clearly in over her head

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Charged the Wrong People, Wrong Names, Wrong Addresses of 2 Officers

What a disaster.

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby charged the wrong people, wrong names, wrong birth dates and wrong address during Friday’s much hyped press conference.

The six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray are (top row from left) Caesar Goodson Jr., Garrett Miller, Edward Nero and (bottom row from left) William Porter, Brian Rice and Alicia White. (Baltimore Police Department via AP)

“When Miss Mosby stood up in front of the world with her theatrics at her press conference last Friday she charged two of the wrong people. Now, when I say she charged two of the wrong people, I don’t mean she charged two of the wrong officers. I mean she charged the wrong people. Innocent people. Of the six police officers that were charged two of them were charged under the wrong names, the wrong dates of birth and the wrong addresses.

And because of that, reporters went to the wrong addresses of these innocent people, these private citizens and whose lives have now been invaded. They went to their homes, knocked on their doors. They harassed them. They went to their neighbors and attempted to get interviews. And it wasn’t until these innocent people these private citizens contacted their local state’s attorney’s offices that this problem was rectified.”

When charges were announced Friday against Alicia White for the death ofFreddie Gray, her phone started buzzing from journalists and bail bondsmen.*

The problem was, they were calling the wrong Alicia White. The elementary school cafeteria manager from East Baltimore was not the Baltimore Police sergeant charged with manslaughter in the high-profile police custody death – even though court records listed her.

The middle initial was off. Her address, her height, her weight, her driver’s license number – all of the information was my client’s information,” said Jeremy Eldridge, an attorney who says he has been hired by the resident.

An attorney for Lt. Brian Rice said his client’s information was also entered incorrectly when prosecutors filed charges, but declined further comment.

On Friday evening, Tammy and Brian Rice of Brunswick, Md. said they were receiving multiple calls from reporters looking for the lieutenant. Brian Rice of Brunswick is a plumber, they said.

The Baltimore Sheriff’s Office, which assisted the Baltimore State’s Attorney’s Office in charging the officers, declined to comment and referred questions to prosecutors, who could not immediately be reached.

SHERIFF Baltimore State s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Charged the Wrong People Wrong Names Wrong Addresses of 2 Officers VIDEO John Hawkins Right Wing News
Marilyn: Ok People, Ok People, itz like diss! now wisen to me. Even dough i have no evidence as of yet, i am already gonna charge dem six white crackers wit homophompsuicide of dat honorable rodney kings, oops, im sorry, i meant dat grey dude. so youz people of the wonderful 51st state of Baltimore, can all go home now and stop burning all dem Walgreens here on main street. thank you, good-bye, and no kestions from the press !!!

Sadly I suspect this loon took a qualified person's place in law school

didnt we all think that it was some 14 yr old girl who was reading a cue card when we first saw her? especially being she talks like a naive 13 year old girl.

What a disaster.

well at least she waited until sesame street was over before she made her speech. had to learn a few new words.

It wasn't a mistake. The wrong information was deliberately given out in order to increase the number of people subject to violent attack. The same thing was done when the address of George Zimmerman resulted in violent attacks against an elderly man. The same thing was done in publishing the address of suspected tea party member John Holmes.

Instead of one person harrassed they now have two.

The indictments were clearly motivated by politics and the desire to please both the rioters and the White House.
In a related development the mayor has agreed to "work closely" with the Justice Department to develop policies for the police force.
This was the end-game all along: Washington takeover of local police departments, much as Common Core is the takeover of local school districts.
I wouldnt be surprised if this turns out to have been the strategy all along: incite riots against the police, paint the police as inherently racist, insist the Justice Dept come in to "monitor" them, i.e. take them over.

ETA: And just like the George Zimmerman and Ferguson lawsuits this one will fall apart owing to lack of supporting facts and prosecutorial misconduct.

What a disaster.

Mistakes happen. No one is perfect. No one is 100%, 100% of the time.

What a disaster.

You're talking about an indictment. Of a public servant, whose records are on file with the city. Yeah they better get that right.

Mosby was grandstanding all right. She got her 15 minutes of fame. Problem is, egg is all over her face so that was a wasted 15 minutes.
She is an idiot, just as the mayor is.

good thing none of the cops names are as common as john smith,mike andrews,brad johnson, etc. then can u imagine all of those innocent people's home being attacked? {Oops, yo homy! dis aint the right house dat u threw a brick thru the window !!!}

Sadly I suspect this loon took a qualified person's place in law school
That is not known. What is known is that she took the place that would otherwise have gone to a more qualified person. As a rwofer black and woman the only thing that would have made her more PC diverse would be to be GBLT and/or being being disabled and/or from another country.

What a disaster.

You people are 100% right 0% of the time. You couldn't even muster 30% correct on a free day with all the answers. These are the people you vote for and support. No excuses just own it.

Forum List

Back