Baltimore Professor: White People Need To Personally Give All Their Money To Black People

'Professor' Brown has his nappy head up his stinking filthy ass. But I'll compromise:

I'll buy him a one-way plane ticket to the African shithole of his choice. In return, he has to give up his American citizenship and agree NEVER to return to America.

'Professor' Brown has his nappy head up his stinking filthy ass. But I'll compromise:

I'll buy him a one-way plane ticket to the African shithole of his choice. In return, he has to give up his American citizenship and agree NEVER to return to America.

Unfortunately, we need Mr. Brown to balance out your racist tendencies. Maybe both of you can go?

Unfortunately, we need Mr. Brown to balance out your racist tendencies. Maybe both of you can go?
I don't think so. The 'professor' and other blacks are the only ones who want (demand) something for nothing.

If they want more money, a house, who cares what, then let them do what everyone else has to do: get off their lazy asses and get a job.

And to you, saveliberty: I've worked my entire life and I ask no one for anything. If you don't like that, then fuck you.
Want someone to leave? — YOU leave, AH.

Last edited:
At first I thought, hey this is a blog source, but then I looked further:

Historical Trauma, Baltimore Apartheid: A Syllabus

The college accepts federal funds and the assistant professors are allowed to spread racial hatred?

this-is-not-white-guilt-so-sorry-so-som-so-19627068.png

DJIEA-VVAAA2yyN.jpg

I don't think so. The 'professor' and other blacks are the only ones who want (demand) something for nothing.

If they want more money, a house, who cares what, then let them do what everyone else has to do: get off their lazy asses and get a job.

And to you, saveliberty: I've worked my entire life and I ask no one for anything. If you don't like that, then fuck you.
Want someone to leave — YOU leave, AH.

I own a business and also have another full time job. There is nothing you can tell me about working. I call you out on being a racist, try not being one.

I own a business and also have another full time job. There is nothing you can tell me about working. I call you out on being a racist, try not being one.

What is racist about what monkrules has commented? :confused-84: Most African nations except Kenya are Shit Holes.

I dare the prof to come and try and take it.

It will end very badly for the nutty professor.

Fuck you.

You don't tell me what to do. And its not your place to define me or anyone else, I don't owe you a stinking dime.

If you want to be a white wimp and apologist, have at it. But quit running around acting Better Than Thou, you fucking hypocrite.

Fuck you.

You don't tell me what to do. And its not your place to define me or anyone else, I don't owe you a stinking dime.

If you want to be a white wimp and apologist, have at it. But quit running around acting Better Than Thou, you fucking hypocrite.

You seem perfectly okay with telling others to do things, how does it feel to have the tables turned moron. The black professor is a racist too, i made that clear. Don't act like a racist and I won't have to call you on it. I don't give anyone a pass on that. Since I hurt your feelings, you should probably report the post.

Fuck you.

You seem perfectly okay with telling others to do things, how does it feel to have the tables turned moron. The black professor is a racist too, i made that clear. Don't act like a racist and I won't have to call you on it. I don't give anyone a pass on that.
You're a ridiculous prick.

The terms racist and racism have been so over-used they are meaningless.

Then there's the fact that you're a nobody, so what you say, about anything, doesn't matter.

So long, pretender to perfection. Lol...

Fuck you.

You seem perfectly okay with telling others to do things, how does it feel to have the tables turned moron. The black professor is a racist too, i made that clear. Don't act like a racist and I won't have to call you on it. I don't give anyone a pass on that.
You're a ridiculous prick.

The terms racist and racism have been so over-used they are meaningless.

Then there's the fact that you're a nobody, so what you say, about anything, doesn't matter.

So long, pretender to perfection. Lol...

:lol: Opinions vary on that, some say I am worse than a mod at times. I can hound people to distraction. Don't make yourself such a big and easy target.

Forum List

Back