Baltimore Park Space Where Confederate Statue Once Stood Is Rededicated To Harriet Tubman

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Golf clap.

I'm all for putting her on the $20 bill too.

Gun toting women should be honored in our society.

harriet tubman.jpg

Baltimore park space where Confederate statue once stood is rededicated to Harriet Tubman

You are mean, you get the libs hopes up with your thread title then dash them with an image of a gun toting black woman poor libs. :auiqs.jpg:

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

Baltimore park space where Confederate statue once stood is rededicated to Harriet Tubman

LOL- not surprising that the contards think that the only thing Harriet should be honored for is carrying a gun.

You do know that she was also a Republican, don't you? That's worth of honor, seeing as how she didn't go along with you Democrat's slavery..

harriet-tubman-dollar-bill.jpg

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

LOL- not surprising that the contards think that the only thing Harriet should be honored for is carrying a gun.

You do know that she was also a Republican, don't you? That's worth of honor, seeing as how she didn't go along with you Democrat's slavery..

Yeah that republican party is long dead. Now you all celebrate her slave masters.

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

Yeah that republican party is long dead. Now you all celebrate her slave masters.

Everything in that statement was wrong.

Are you celebrating Opposite Day or something?

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

Nope. You democrats are still the slave masters. Except you've gotten more sophisticated: Instead of the plantation and the cotton fields, you now put them in ghettos with government subsistence from cradle to grave.

You no longer need to Klan to kill them off, since you found out that aborting them in the womb and encouraging them to kill each other on the city streets, is more efficient.

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

Nope. You democrats are still the slave masters. Except you've gotten more sophisticated: Instead of the plantation and the cotton fields, you now put them in ghettos with government subsistence from cradle to grave.

You no longer need to Klan to kill them off, since you found out that aborting them in the womb and encouraging them to kill each other on the city streets, is more efficient.
Then why don't you celebrate us, the way you do the Confederacy, its flags, and its heroes?

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

Then why don't you celebrate us, the way you do the Confederacy, its flags, and its heroes?
Russian bot.

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

Sad but true.

Great, another white male thread that smacks of a yearning for the Antebellum south.

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

LOL- 'you Democrats slavery'- unfortunately slavery was part of American history from our founding- Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were slave owners- are you saying that they were both Democrats too? I would be glad to call Thomas Jefferson and George Washington to be Democrats- even though they both owned slaves.

Of course there is no evidence that Harriet Tubman was a Republican- since she was not legally able to vote- not even in Republican controlled states. Nor is there any evidence that she was an advocate for the 2nd Amendment or gun rights- other than she carried a gun and was willing to use it.

But- hey- no reason for modern Republicans to stop lying about a black icon for partisan purposes now.

I am thrilled that Harriet Tubman will grace American currency- because she fought against that vile American institution- slavery.

The OP- and the Republicans care only that she carried a gun.

Golf clap.

View attachment 182147

Nope. You democrats are still the slave masters. .

Why do you consider African Americans to be slave masters in America?

And Asian Americans.

And Jewish Americans.

And Latino Americans.

Since the majority of every one of those groups are Democrats.

Forum List

Back